beast N°1 is offline Junior Member

Is Tboll like Test Prop???

i read that Tboll is the closest thing to test in a pill of all oral steroids , someone told me it's very similar to Test Prop?
    is this true and wath is the connection.

randy6969 is offline Member
    im on a tbol cycle and its ok. like i love the stuff the first 2 weeks i felt great!!! i gained 10 lbs the first 2 weeks ... strength was threw the roof.. and after the first 2 weeks i started having stomach aches, depression, high blood pressure, chest pains, im still goin on with the cycle but i havnt gained any weight after the first 2 weeks im like almost on the 3rd week if i dont gain anything by week for im cutting the 8 week cycle down to 4. to many sides compared to gains. and libido went down i cant get it up, and im shut down pretty bad as well. but i do look a lot better vascular, leaner, lower Bf% so all the weight i gained the first 2 weeks is muscle. or lean mass.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    "stomach aches, depression, high blood pressure, chest pains,"

and you dont see these as a reason to stop the cycle?

Dark Bird is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beast N°1
    i read that Tboll is the closest thing to test in a pill of all oral steroids , someone told me it's very similar to Test Prop?
    is this true and wath is the connection.
    Yes I also heard it was "the closest thing to an oral version of testosterone ". Ive heard good things about it -the strength of dbol and the cutting of winnie.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I thought TBol wasn't suppose to have those effects? Maybe I read it doesn't aromatize like dbol and A? Not sure? I'll go by what Randy said. I just ordered 200 TBols so I hope I don't get the same sides.

Randy, how old are you, estimate how many cycles you've done? Have you ever had kidney or liver problems in the past? I know I've had kidney pumps on dbol before. Do you drink enough water or do you supplement potasium?

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by randy6969
    im on a tbol cycle and its ok. like i love the stuff the first 2 weeks i felt great!!! i gained 10 lbs the first 2 weeks ... strength was threw the roof.. and after the first 2 weeks i started having stomach aches, depression, high blood pressure, chest pains, im still goin on with the cycle but i havnt gained any weight after the first 2 weeks im like almost on the 3rd week if i dont gain anything by week for im cutting the 8 week cycle down to 4. to many sides compared to gains. and libido went down i cant get it up, and im shut down pretty bad as well. but i do look a lot better vascular, leaner, lower Bf% so all the weight i gained the first 2 weeks is muscle. or lean mass.
    ive been reading about it here in the forums and tis is the first time i see anyone having soo many problems, ive also seen people say it increases there sex drive..huuum?

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    I know I've had kidney pumps on dbol before.
    Kidney pump?? never heard of that.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    Kidney pump?? never heard of that.
    That's when you get that dull pain that feels like a lower back ache. It actually feel like a muscle twitch but it's your kidneys. It's your kidneys working overtime to detox your body.

beast N°1 is offline Junior Member
    if i run it at the beginning of my cycle do i still need test for the first four weeks? i'm gonna do a 12 weeker with Sus and Bold.

Thread Information