randy6969 is offline Member

another tbol question

im on pct for tbol (50 mg of clomid) i cycled it for 2.5 weeks gained 10 lbs. but had bad sides (in digiestion stomach aches,heart burn,high bp) the sides . so considering i had gained a good 10 lbs and i cant eat becasue of the sides i wanted to start pct at 2.5 weeks. right now im on day 3-4 of pct still constipated and having digestion issues from the tbol so i cant eat i dont eat anything through out the day except water and sometimes little stuff. and i still mainted 7 lbs i know im gonna loose the rest too if i dont start feeling better instead of 50MG ED, what kind of results would i get from 20 or 30 MG ED or even 10mg, that would keep my natural test up sides low and maybe in 8 weeks i will gain 8-10 LBS.

gobig99 is offline Associate Member
    10lbs in 2.5 weeks of tbol sounds alot
    dbol ?

randy6969 is offline Member
    i just checked im 8 pounds up, no dude its not dbol there is no water weight i im more lean and my face looks like it got skinnier im sure this is tbol i gained 10 and right now im still up 8 diet has been nothing but water and cereal for the last 4-5 days and hardly worked out. the sides just made me give up i dont think im gona take it again im goin natural im discouraged with AAS. next time i do somethin will be when 35-40 it will be a straight test cycle.

Cmore is offline Associate Member
    It is possible to gain that much on tbol. I gained 15 pounds in 4 weeks on 40 mg ED tbol. Just make sure your doses are spaced evenly over the day. Try smaller doses more often to keep blood levels more consistent. Seems to reduce or help with sides.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    never heard of crazy gains like dat, especially not in 2or 4 weeks...

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    never heard of crazy gains like dat, especially not in 2or 4 weeks...
    I've got a diary thread on here. I keep it updated most every day or every few days. One thing to remember, though, is I only weighed 136 to start with, and was first cycle, so there was plenty of room for growth. Most people would not have those gains, especially if they've already cycled before or if they are larger guys would need more potent stuff.

Thread Information