cjduncs is offline Junior Member

Super Test 250 by tornel

I posted a couple weeks ago about Super Test 250 by Tornell. Its my first cycle I'm into my third week. I've been doing deca 300mg/wk and Sustanon 500 mg/wk. I have had basically no pain from my injections. I know that my stuff is legit at least the deca (animal power) is , but I'm a little unsure about the Sustanon. I've heard that the stuff by Tornell is weak stuff. I have not expierenced the soreness that everyone told me I would from injecting the Sus. I've seen small strength gains but I have a feeling thats from the Deca, do you recommend uping the dosages of the Sus. Heres a pic of the Sus, it is real isn't it?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Super Test 250 by tornel-dscf0242.jpg  

R-A-M-P-A-G-E is offline Junior Member
    looks just like mine. I'm in the middle of my 5th week, and I'm i'm only doing sust @ 500mg a week. I've gained 12lbs so far and while my strength hasn't sky-rocketed I am stronger.

I just read somewhere that a cc of this stuff is only 160mg. Anyone have some input about this?

bump

gs a pic is posted below my first post.....I get a slight soreness thats barely noticeable.

Thread Information