Thread: quetions on M1T

BLAZE K is offline Associate Member

quetions on M1T

Weeks 1-4: 10 mg ED of M1t
    Weeks 1-4: 400 mg ED of transdermal 4-ad
    Weeks 1-4: 1500 mg ED of hawthorne berry extract

PCT:
    Weeks 5-8: 40 mg ED of Nolvadex for the first two weeks, Then down to 20 mg ED of Nolvadex
    Weeks 5-8: Clomid Therapy, 300 mg of clomid first day, 100 mg of clomid next 10 days, 50 mg of clomid for final 10 days of clomid therapy.
    Weeks 5-8: Milk Thistle 1000 mg of milk thistle ED

got this cycle from nsa
    -when he says those 3 things for the first 4 weeks he means to take those daily everyday for the first week right? also which of these products would i be able to buy at a store or even online?

Nikolaus777 is offline Junior Member
    everyday for 4 weeks

ever heard of ar-r .com and google?

yea i shopped at arr before but i searched for m1t there and they dont have any so im guessing you mean all the other PCT products?

IF you dont have the m1t yet, then dont buy it

whys that?

cause it doesnt work

lol and whys that?

Did you specifically ask NSA for a M1T stack or did you ask for an oral stack?
    M1T is banned and illegal, your not gonna find it for sell anywhere legally

and also when would you take these during the day and would you take it together? before your workout?

i know im not gonna find m1t at the stores but it can def be found in the black market and no i didnt do either... i found a thread of his from a while back

Are you serious Blaze? or are you joking? You need to read through some of the profiles and learn a little more about the dosages/times/results

If your gonna spend $50 on the black market- 1mt (no results) then you ought to spend $50 on some test e or test c (huge results) and get some use out of your time and money

ive searched for the time but couldnt find it... it seems that everyone already knows when and i feel real dumb lol... i think i read somewhere 45 minutes before workout? but im not sure when to take the others

your not dumb

dont buy it, dont take it

i personally have 4 bottle sitting collecting dust because its such a sh*thole product

Do you want oral or will you do injections?

ive read many praises about m1t and very little bashings of it but im only 18 and i was recommended to take this instead of steroids as of now so this is why

M1t has all the side effects of steroids with out all the gains

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikolaus777
    M1t has all the side effects of steroids with out all the gains

What a dumbass comment, no offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death
    What a dumbass comment, no offense.
    What? You gonna take a 4 week cycle of M1T and gain 25 pounds of lean muscle and keep it? You gonna add 50 pounds to your bench and keep it?

I added 15lbs of lean muscle and kept it ALL and reduced some body fat. I also added about 35-40lbs on my bench and well over 75 on my squat. All in 4 weeks. Sounds pretty good to me...Oh yeah and little to none in the side effects category. Like I said, dumbass comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death
    I added 15lbs of lean muscle and kept it ALL and reduced some body fat. I also added about 35-40lbs on my bench and well over 75 on my squat. All in 4 weeks. Sounds pretty good to me...Oh yeah and little to none in the side effects category. Like I said, dumbass comment.
    show me the before and after pics and i would believe it

ive stacked m1t 5 different times with other orals and injectables

different results , different product brands , different sides but all from m1t
    yes you can put on weight, but its not different from dbol or anavar -so why not use those?

all im saying is if he is gonna spend $ on something illegal , why not get something that works-for sure instead of a wishy washy oral from who knows where?

Trendkill is offline Associate Member
    i gained 25 lbs and put 80lbs higher on my bench on m1t....but that was when i was young so it was easier with my test levels.

block is offline Associate Member
    m1t and 1t have very shity sides but do work but the sides suck all I wanted to do is sleep and are steriods just like test and methyltest are steriods as there is only a double bond difference between them

show me the before and after pics and i would believe it

ive stacked m1t 5 different times with other orals and injectables

different results , different product brands , different sides but all from m1t
    yes you can put on weight, but its not different from dbol or anavar -so why not use those?

all im saying is if he is gonna spend $ on something illegal , why not get something that works-for sure instead of a wishy washy oral from who knows where?

I don't have before pics, I could give you afters? But I dunno all I'm sayin is M1T works for sure in my eyes. And what else is as convenient as popping a few pills for 4 weeks? D-bol, sure. but the gains arent nearly as keepable we know that.

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BLAZE K
    ive read many praises about m1t and very little bashings of it but im only 18 and i was recommended to take this instead of steroids as of now so this is why
    you guy quit pissing on each other and tell that 18 yr old kid y he souldnt use either m1t or test en... how bout that

Roid Rage is offline Member
    cause it doesnt work
    Thats debatible...

What? You gonna take a 4 week cycle of M1T and gain 25 pounds of lean muscle and keep it? You gonna add 50 pounds to your bench and keep it?
    No one said 25 lbs, and who said you can't keep most of it with a proper PCT like nsa has suggested to him. Just because it didn't work for you doesn't mean it is a SHIT product, so dont talk so harshly about it.

However i do agree that it does have the sides of roids with milder gains.

RR

Quote Originally Posted by Trendkill
    i gained 25 lbs and put 80lbs higher on my bench on m1t....but that was when i was young so it was easier with my test levels.
    Ha now that comment sounds questionable, if you did it when you were younger and actually added 80 lbs to your bench, it seems like you had a lot of natural growth to go before messing with prohormones.

love 2 lift is offline Associate Member
    I have ran a few cycles of M1T. The stuff works, but it makes me feel awful after week 3. Adding test helps!

Strength gains are crazy on it. I kept some of the strength gains, but not all of them.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hemidog66
    you guy quit pissing on each other and tell that 18 yr old kid y he souldnt use either m1t or test en... how bout that
    TRUE!!

Jsik98 is offline Member
    The truth is that M1T is very toxic and harsh on the body. I'm sure there are people out there that like it, but fact is it's very bad for you! As far as I know, it's about as toxic as the most toxic oral steroid available. It makes you tired and suppresses appetite.....need I say more?
    At 18 you still have plenty of natural test to get very big- very fast (as every 18 year old that works out wants to happen!) and if you juice now what do you have to look forward to when you're older and looking for that extra kick? Use what you have for now, and when you're older, smarter, and actually would benefit from using certain anabolics/androgens, then do it. Don't waste what you have now. Eat plenty of healthy calories everyday, including lots of complex carbs and lean & red meats and whey shakes and you're gonna blow up! Trust me!! Try eating 3,500 calories ED from which 40% is protein, 50% is carbs, and 10% is fat........see how fast you grow!

Blackfoot PT is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by block
    m1t and 1t have very shity sides but do work but the sides suck all I wanted to do is sleep
    The same happened to me. Also, it shut me down pretty hard. It's scary when the little dude doesn't rise to the occasion.

Thread Information