msu16366 is offline Member

Sustanon once a week

I know that sustanon should be shot every other day and thats how I do it. I have a friend that is a newbie who just started a sustanon and d bol cycle. He is going to be doing 500 sustanon a week and 30-40 mg d bol for first 4 weeks.
    THis was his first shot ever and he wants to just do it once a week. I told him he should at least do it twice a week, but for now he is only doing it once a week.
    So I helped him out with a 2 cc shot today. I know eventually I can get him to take it twice a week, but for now thats how its got to be. There is no need to tell me that he should of taken cypanate, etc., becasue sustanon is what was available and thats what he is doing.
    Eventually I think it will still work once the bigger compounds of the sustanon will kick in. Just the prop will be somewhat wasted, but in all actuality the 30 mg of prop you would be shooting twice a week, or if shooting every other day even less, is not enough to do shit anyways.
    Well let me know what you think, this is his first cycle ever.

THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by msu16366
    I know that sustanon should be shot every other day and thats how I do it. I have a friend that is a newbie who just started a sustanon and d bol cycle. He is going to be doing 500 sustanon a week and 30-40 mg d bol for first 4 weeks.
    THis was his first shot ever and he wants to just do it once a week. I told him he should at least do it twice a week, but for now he is only doing it once a week.
    So I helped him out with a 2 cc shot today. I know eventually I can get him to take it twice a week, but for now thats how its got to be. There is no need to tell me that he should of taken cypanate, etc., becasue sustanon is what was available and thats what he is doing.
    Eventually I think it will still work once the bigger compounds of the sustanon will kick in. Just the prop will be somewhat wasted, but in all actuality the 30 mg of prop you would be shooting twice a week, or if shooting every other day even less, is not enough to do shit anyways.
    Well let me know what you think, this is his first cycle ever.

Wow. Well, you can frontload with 500mg on the first shot, but I would keep it to 250mg a week (with it's half life and all) to keep the 500mg in the system throughout the cycle (6-8weeks) especially for his first cycle including d-bol.

keylock is offline Associate Member
    I think he will still get about the same gains but he alll so might notice more sides from he test levels jumping around more than they should.

keylock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THEMOSTHATED
    Wow. Well, you can frontload with 500mg on the first shot, but I would keep it to 250mg a week (with it's half life and all) to keep the 500mg in the system throughout the cycle (6-8weeks) especially for his first cycle including d-bol.
    250 mg a week I dont think so not unless he's 120 lbs most guy 180 lbs or so need at least 400mg per week to see good gains and I would say 500 mg a week 10-12 weeks is the most sugjested cycle for a normal size guy or even a big guy. ( first cycle)

msu16366 is offline Member
    my poor friend has not been to work in 2 days, I guess a 2cc shot of karachi sustanon for a first time in the ass was a bit much for pain. oops

Sanecrazy is offline Associate Member
    I shot 600mg the other day in the right glute in one shot and it killed me for a week. Yeah he definately shouldnt have done 400mg on his first shot ever. Live and Learn though. I wont be doing 600 at once any more either.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THEMOSTHATED
    Doesn't work that way... 4 different esters all with different half lives no matter whether it's shot once or twice a week blood levels will be unstable. He's just opening himself for the possibility of more side effects and if he doesn't want to listen then that's his own choice.

WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member
    my poor friend has not been to work in 2 days, I guess a 2cc shot of karachi sustanon for a first time in the ass was a bit much for pain. oops
    I know that feeling - heh-heh:

Sust crippled

Plus the achey flu feeling. Ah well, if it was too easy then it wouldn't be so much fun, eh?!

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    never had the achey flu feeling yet.....

Thread Information