THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member

Ever Have Trouble Ordering Fina?

Anyone ever get asked to provide ownership of cattle documentation when ordering Fina-H? Hell, they said they also could only ship it to my billing address and not my "other" and it's not even a PO Box. This place was pretty stern about the whole deal. Is this normal or just increasing due to popularity and will be getting harder to get.

cannibal is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THEMOSTHATED
    Anyone ever get asked to provide ownership of cattle documentation when ordering Fina-H? Hell, they said they also could only ship it to my billing address and not my "other" and it's not even a PO Box. This place was pretty stern about the whole deal. Is this normal or just increasing due to popularity and will be getting harder to get.
    I have never had any problems or been asked any questions. Just order online, no need to talk to anyone at all. Besides if someone is asking that, its time to move on as there are plenty of places to get the implants from online.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I placed my order online and no questions were asked. I would look for a different place to order the fina pellets. Good luck, bro.

Thread Information