needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

clen and dbol...?

will clen work with dbol ? Im thinking maybe if you took it with dbol it would burn BF whilst dbol put u water weight on then once u lost the bloat from the dbol and sust/deca u would be left with no bloat and low bf at the end of the cycle without having to do anything, would this work ?

will clen reduce water retention ? im thinking no...

Im also thinking of running clen for 2 weeks only as i want to loose some more BF but not loose weight and not loose much size, wot dosage would be effective for 2 weeks. thanks

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Ive heard of ppl using dbol or drol while cutting. Clen you have to see what your body can handle. Start at 20mcg and move up 20 every day. Ive went to 160 but did not like the sides. I keep it around 120.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member

i want to cut some bodyfat but not loose a lot of weight, will 2 weeks be enough at 100mg per day?

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    The water weight that does go on is due to excessive amounts of estrogen. Estrogen also promotes bodyfat storage so I wouldn't advise running your d-bol while cutting. If you were going to use d-bol you need anti-e's for sure so you could take off some bf. It would be a lot better to stick with just a straight test or an anabolic rather then an androgen.
    I would advise running clen longer then that. You should pyramid up with your dose to avoid sides.

im allready pritty lean - id estimate about 8-9%, id just like to drop it 2% if possible, my skins real tight how i want it to be, im going to give clen ago with the dbol and anti E's, iv got some Bulgarian Dbol called Bionabol, read on here a few people saying its gud dbol as it dosent bloat you much - but i thought thats what Dbol did and was supposed to do :S

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Like he said the dbol will bloat you so take some anti e. Also, do the pyramid with the clen . I personally have never cut with dbol but Ive seen a few members and a mod that did it and said it worked good.

Thread Information