Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    I notice it's normally the new guys here who're in love with Sust and other blends... I guess what I'm saying is, once you grasp that the ester doesn't change the actual affect of the drug, only duration it is released... you realize... adding a variety of esters only means that you are getting a more complicated release rate to analyze to keep STABLE your active mg count. I mean, the fact is, sustanon actually makes the LEAST sense... because it will make IMMEDIATELY after the injection the HIGHEST value of test in a day, and each day thereafter will be significantly lower than the PERCENTAGE remaining with a single long estered version. Personally, I want the GREATEST consistency day in and day out... relative to the COST. Enanthate always ranks highest in that regard, as cyp is 200mg per ml usually... and it's ester is a slight bit LARGER than the enanthate ester making it even less than the apparent 250/200 ratio... that normaly isn't reflected in it's price tag. Secondly, if stable blood levels you want... due Test-Enanthate daily. If you wanted to do 700mg per week with the MOST stable blood levels... frontload 1.65 grams in 3 injections, then, do 100mg of enanthate per day - this would give you 99mg released per day... VERY evenly. Anyway... that STATIC release rate that is only marginally affected by the daily added depot is going to be the polar opposite of the spikes throughout the day of something like Suspension. And all the ingredients in between that are included in Sust or any other blend are going to fit in somewhere on that continuum, but the enanthate ... again is my preference for best combination of stability AND price. The frequency of injections only serves to smooth-out or spike up your affects... Any questions???

Thanks for the info TRUMAN. I'm going to do what you say next cycle with test e around 75mgs/day. Do you recommend pre workout injections? So you're saying frontload around 1.75ccs of test e 250, 3X (approx. 1.3 grams) if I was going to inject 75mgs/day?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Thanks for the info TRUMAN. I'm going to do what you say next cycle with test e around 75mgs/day. Do you recommend pre workout injections? So you're saying frontload around 1.75ccs of test e 250, 3X (approx. 1.3 grams) if I was going to inject 75mgs/day?
    As far as injecting enanthate ED my take is this: I usually inject it frequently, but you can most definitely get away with two injections a week. But it also depends on the dose I'm running and for how long. This one is more personal preference IMO. As far as injecting before a workout is concerned, I do not like to do it, but again it's personal preference because most guys I know love injecting before their workouts. Also, if you are going to inject ED, I just prefer prop, which is why the majority of the test I use is always prop.

Finally, I think that the reason most newbies are attracted to sust is because they ask their sources for good cycles. The sources pump sust as 4 tests is better than 1, but they do it because sust is generally more expensive, it has absolutely nothing to do with sust being better. Not all sources are like this but a good many of them are I know.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Eh, I wasn't actually saying to do enanthate more than 2 x per week... I was just using an extreme example to illustrate a point - which is to address the things we're REALLY looking for; active mg per day, stable levels, and shortening the time for it to start working.

Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    Eh, I wasn't actually saying to do enanthate more than 2 x per week... I was just using an extreme example to illustrate a point - which is to address the things we're REALLY looking for; active mg per day, stable levels, and shortening the time for it to start working.
    yeah I figured that's what you were saying. But still, when I run enanthate I inject it usually 3 or 4 times a week. but it's certainly not necessary.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Interesting... basically, EOD. That would be pretty damned stable. Have you experimented changing JUST that variable to see the affects on your cycles progress?

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    I didnt think test e was cheaper than sust. It is usually around the same price here.....

Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    I didnt think test e was cheaper than sust. It is usually around the same price here.....
    really? I've generally seen sust as being higher than enanthate .

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker

i get test-e or c for just about 1/2 teh price of sust

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information