Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    mkv213 is offline Member
    Hey Johan,
    Those little tight shorts are SO fuggin cute! Where can I get a pair? Is that was all of the Euro guys wear to the gym out there when they lift? Man they're cute!

mkv213 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    its regular boxers my pants are down around my ankles.

I hope your not trying to study my equipment or anything on that pic. Sexual offers to vets should be a bannable offence on this site
    Nah buddy, Just fvckin with ya.

trisdog is offline Associate Member
    Hey I am planning to do a cycle soon, and would like to go about things the right way, I read everywhere about getting bloodwork done.. So what exactly do i asked to be checked? becuase my girlfriend said when she got her blood taken she had to tell them what to test for. So what do i have to ask of the doctor? and does anyone know how much it would cost if i don't have any healthcare ? Im in NY

toobigforyou is offline Associate Member
    a lot of good info in this thread. thanks for the info bros!

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trisdog
    Hey I am planning to do a cycle soon, and would like to go about things the right way, I read everywhere about getting bloodwork done.. So what exactly do i asked to be checked? becuase my girlfriend said when she got her blood taken she had to tell them what to test for. So what do i have to ask of the doctor? and does anyone know how much it would cost if i don't have any healthcare ? Im in NY
    Generally a comprehensive test will suffice as far as liver, kydney, hydration status, and cardiovascular health is concerned. If you plan to tell your physician that you are going to be using AAS I would recommend as many hormonal panels as possible. Total Testosterone , Free Testosterone, LH, and Estrogen are generally the main labs you want. This will give you some reference point to use when you come off your cycle of AAS and after your PCT is complete.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information