BIGSNOR is offline Associate Member

HCG during cycle, and how much do I need?

Hey just wanted to see how much HCG i should purchase and how much i should look to pay for it, and at what dosages during my cycle.

cycle:

1-4 Anadrol 100mg
    1-15 Test E 1 Gram
    1-13 Deca 400mg
    5-15 Tren 100mg

Moosepellet is offline Member
    You should really think your cycle through using two progesterones. Deca and Tren will leave you some nasty gyno. I have a friend who ran these and had to have surgury. J/K, but you should never run these two in the same cycle

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosepellet
    You should really think your cycle through using two progesterones. Deca and Tren will leave you some nasty gyno. I have a friend who ran these and had to have surgury. J/K, but you should never run these two in the same cycle
    Do you think Winny would be a good sub?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Use HCG throughthe cycle at 300-500iu every 3-4 days, you can figure out what the total will be

JohnnyB

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    That tren and deca together is going to shut you down brutha. Start checking for testicular atrophy around week 6 or 7 and if its bad, start with hcg 2X weekly 2 days in a row 250iu each day through your cycle or 500iu if 250 doesn't do the job.

ward065 is offline Member
    is tren and deca really that bad, suppose for instance i was running 500mg test , 400 mg deca, and 300 mg of tren per week.

it would seem with the super pumps tren gives you, combined with the joint smoothing deca can add and the test would be a powerful (and good) combo but i may be totally wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    That tren and deca together is going to shut you down brutha. Start checking for testicular atrophy around week 6 or 7 and if its bad, start with hcg 2X weekly 2 days in a row 250iu each day through your cycle or 500iu if 250 doesn't do the job.
    Why wait, if you are using any 19-nor you should run HCG

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    is tren and deca really that bad, suppose for instance i was running 500mg test , 400 mg deca, and 300 mg of tren per week.

it would seem with the super pumps tren gives you, combined with the joint smoothing deca can add and the test would be a powerful (and good) combo but i may be totally wrong.
    You would be running 2, 19-nor steroid , which will elevate progesterone and if you're prone to progesterone gyno look out. But 19-nod steroids are the hardest on the HPTA, so in my book HCG is a must during the cycle

JohnnyB

i'm not prone to gyno at all, i've never felt even the slightest irritation to my nips during cycle, and I hardly ever ran my anti estrogens during my previous three cycles. didnt really see the use. But did use them pct. Alright I'm gonna do the hcg thing, i have heard not to run deca and tren , but i really wanna run both together, i loved tren last time, and i've never ran deca before and wanted to try it really bad. Gonna be taking nolva or proviron , i hear proviron gives you killer hard ons, cuz last time in my test 750, eq 600 tren 75mg cycle the tren shut me down during my last weeks.
    YOu guys think that the hcg will keep everything going alright along with the proviron?

also forgot to mention im gonna give insulin a try as well. I know i know BE CAREFUL. hope this cycle doesnt ruin me.

Thread Information