quaker48 is offline Associate Member

mixing of different roids in pills and oils

what are your thoughts on them or for those who have tried them how were your resalts?? for example of what i am talking about- i saw a product that was 20ml 500mg's a cc, that contained 200mg test e, 100mg test cyp and 200 mg's deca . so im looking for your guys thoughts on these type of products, how good do they work??? i know i would save alot more money on these type products, so looking for info.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    well so long as they actually have said dose of each compound it should work just as well as stacking them seperately. I've never used them personally, but 600mg test and 400mg deca a week might not be a bad cycle if it's not your first.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    the mixed compound are just as good as single.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    there's nothing wrong with mixing compounds.. IMO it's a good idea to mix compounds in the same syringe if the injection dates coenside, that way you'll only inject yourself once instead of twice..

the negative i see when they mix compounds in vials is that you're limited in your dosage options.. for example, let's say i have a vial with 100mg/ml prop and 100mg/ml of tren .. i don't have the choice to up the test, or cut back the tren if the sides are too much.

Thread Information