powerinabottle1300 is offline Junior Member

Question Dbol/deca/???...help

Ok, I am kind of new to this. I had a buddy helping me out with this and he is not around for a bit. So I was about to run a 10 week cycle of 500mg/ew of Deca and 50mg ed of dbol and then clomid for pct. After reading a few other threads I decided that is not a good idea without a third of either test or sus.

I am 6'2", 225, not sure of body fat. I have been lifting serioulsy for about a year and before that I still kept in really good shape and played sports my whole life. I had taken some dbol and anadrol in the past with great gains in size and stregth. I didn't run them long, about 6 weeks. I had a fear of needles but decided I need to suck it up and do it.

What are everyones thoughts on Sus vs. Test?
    Last edited by powerinabottle1300; 02-26-2007 at 08:51 AM.

Exclamation New member...looking for advice

Hello all. I am kind of new to the world of gear, so bear with me. I'm 28, I'm 6'2", I weigh 225 right now. I work out about 6 days a week. I have finally gotten to the point where if I think about skipping a day I feel like I cheated on my girl. I have played sports and kept in good shape all my life. I started to work out a lot more serioulsy about 1year+ ago. I have seen great gains so far and tried some oral dbol and anadrol in the past...with great gains and size in just 5 weeks. I had a friend helping me and well, I need more help. I have been a silent viewer of this website and it has helped me so much already, but I am at the point where I need personallized advice.

Like I said I tried some short runs or oral stuff because I am scared to stick myself. I put on 19 pounds in a little over a month on the oral stuff and have kept most of the strength and size. I had no nasty sideeffects either. Well I was getting ready to run a cycle of deca (500mg ew) and dbol 50mg ed, I will pct with clomid. After reading about this I changed my mind and think I need to add test or sus. Which would be the smart choice for me? I already have the deca and dbol. Also some advice on best place to stick for a first time, I was thinking thigh. Thanks!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by powerinabottle1300
    Hello all. I am kind of new to the world of gear, so bear with me. I'm 28, I'm 6'2", I weigh 225 right now. I work out about 6 days a week. I have finally gotten to the point where if I think about skipping a day I feel like I cheated on my girl. I have played sports and kept in good shape all my life. I started to work out a lot more serioulsy about 1year+ ago. I have seen great gains so far and tried some oral dbol and anadrol in the past...with great gains and size in just 5 weeks. I had a friend helping me and well, I need more help. I have been a silent viewer of this website and it has helped me so much already, but I am at the point where I need personallized advice.

Like I said I tried some short runs or oral stuff because I am scared to stick myself. I put on 19 pounds in a little over a month on the oral stuff and have kept most of the strength and size. I had no nasty sideeffects either. Well I was getting ready to run a cycle of deca (500mg ew) and dbol 50mg ed, I will pct with clomid. After reading about this I changed my mind and think I need to add test or sus. Which would be the smart choice for me? I already have the deca and dbol. Also some advice on best place to stick for a first time, I was thinking thigh. Thanks!
    OK so here is a good cycle given you have already tried dbol.

wk 1-4 Dbol 40mg ED
    wk 1-12 Test E 500mg / week split in two shots and shoot every Mon and Thurs

If you want to do Deca as well then do

wk 1-10 Deca 400mg / week split in two and mix it with the Test E and shoot

As for where, Glutes and thighs are the easiest. Have a look at this site it will tell you everything you need to know about shooting

www.s i t e i n j e c t i o n s.com take out the spaces

Now do you know about PCT ?

Here's a dumb question, when you say mix it with the test...do you mean in one shot or what? What kind of test do you recomend and how much? as for pct, I have clomid already but do I need more?

Here's a dumb question, when you say mix it with the test...do you mean in one shot or what? What kind of test do you recomend and how much? as for pct, I have clomid already but do I need more?
    Yes you mix it in the same shit you draw up the Test and then draw up the deca . Test E is the easiest choice for you. Test C will do the same thing. As for PCT here is what you need to do.

You start this 14 days after the last Test injection

Day 1-30- .25mg L-dex + 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva

Thanks! What dose of test E? About 400 mg ew sound right or less?

Thanks! What dose of test E? About 400 mg ew sound right or less?
    500mg EW read what I posted above

Dude you have asked the same question in three different threads now

Thanks again bro!

I meant to ask opinions of test vs. sus. Sorry.

BOOST is offline Member
    I meant to ask opinions of test vs. sus. Sorry.

Read the profile area you will see the difference. Sust is a blend of 4 Tests. Best to stick to a single base Test like E first time injecting to see how your body responds. Get educated on PCT

I've read the profiles before, I was more curious about how people feel about sus really. I have a friend who swears by it.

Thread Information