walling is offline Junior Member

ex meth user user using roids to buff up

i know this guy who use to bang meth like almost everyday and he lost like a shit load of weight. now the dumbass wants to get buffed up...so he's been hitting me up to get him roids because i know a guy who gets them for me
    does anyone think i should or shouldn't, i mean would it be safe? he's been clean for almost a month now

Ranger5 is offline Junior Member
    Roids are somethig that should be used when an individual reaches their genetic potential. Not for a recovering meth head. He should spend more than a month getting his head straight and more time than that getting his body back on track. I'd tell him to just hit the gym and and food correctly for at least a year...minimum. If he lost weight and muscle mass due to drug use it will be fairly easy to recover with proper training and diet. Further more, a month clean is good work!!!! Meth is nasty shit that has destroyed many lives. Best of luck to him!!!! Stay clean, lift heavy, lift often.

CSK
    CSK is offline New Member
    Wow, almost a whole month? Frankly, I think he's more than ready.

DO NOT GIVE THIS KIND OF ADVISE!!! People may take you seriously. NOT cool.

edited by BC

lfrisbee is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CSK

Get him started on a light newbie cycle consisting of Dianabol, Anadrol, test, Deca, tren, GH, and insulin. Also be sure to keep us updated on his progress.

yeah right that would ****ing kill him

he only weighs like 135

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Tell him to hit up the gym first. I would imagine his body will have a strong anabolic rebound, making it easy for him to gain weight.

j-dog is offline Associate Member
    only 8% of meth users recover hell be spun out again in a month anyway screw him don't let good juice go to waste plus if and when he starts up agian he'll be tellin all his strung out friends about you.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by walling
    he only weighs like 135
    Knowing that, you actually have to ask this question?

Seems like he's dependent on DRUGS period.

I'll sum it up for you, no sugar coating.

The only cycle you should give to him is a BICYCLE.

~SC~

MentalMike is offline New Member
    sounds like he needs FOOD!

roger that swolecat, that what i'm thinking tooo!!!

matt12217 is offline Junior Member
    I'd just give him some vitimins or something, and have him think he was juicing...placebo effect?

Sanecrazy is offline Associate Member
    He doesnt need roids bro. He needs rehab. Juice is for responsible people who are in control of their lives. Oh and just because a person doesnt do meth for a month doesnt mean he is clean and off of it. Most go back. I grew up in a town where it was everywhere and I have seen people smoke themselves down to skin and bones. Tell your buddy to work out and eat alot. Good luck.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude needs to let his liver repair itself after prolonged meth use. That stuff is hard on the internals. I live up in the Pac NW, the meth capital of the US. Meth heads are terrible people when using. Liars and unclean.

He needs to just eat a very good diet, supplement and take vitamins and begin to train. He should gain 30lbs in the next few montha just from that. The problem with drug abusers is that they want everything fast, right now. They think the drug will fix everything with limited work on their part. Taking juice is part of a very clean lifestyle in my book if you want to live a long, healthy life.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't get him shit. Teach him about proper eating and training before anything else.

ward065 is offline Member
    if he wants to get big and strong, he only needs to quit the meth for good, eat well, and train hard.

but i have a feeling that after just a month he may not be off the meth for good....

stryker5555 is offline Junior Member
    look i dont know alot about the subject of roids thats why im here...Drug addiction on the other hand i do know about and i went through the same thing as this kid your talking about...I went into prison alittle over a year ago weighing in at 120 pounds and only eating and lifting which i did alot of both i gained 40 pounds...thank god i descovered a new addiction (weight training) or i would be dead by now...about your friend though he's likely to replace one addiction with another i would say for a long while roids are out of the question...i have over15 months clean from any mood or mind altering substance stryker5555

smiler is offline Senior Member
    think about this...if he does go back to meth, or even just a 1 time deal and he gets busted. when its time to make a deal to get his butt off, who do you think he is going to rat out...you and your source or his meth source? he is going to want a fix after his ordeal so i'd say turn in the roid source ay? run from this guy as fast as you can. he may be under the eyes of the law now

maybe he already got busted and made a deal and your it

stryker5555 my hats off to you for battling your addiction and trying to lead a healthy lifestyle most people just give up and die!

good observation smiler your probaly correct.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CSK

Get him started on a light newbie cycle consisting of Dianabol, Anadrol, test, Deca, tren, GH, and insulin. Also be sure to keep us updated on his progress.

You were joking correct? GOD I hope so. If you are, I would suggest a smiley face or something else because believe it or not, new guys see this and actually think it's OK!!!!

BLT

i abused heroin and coke for most of my life. when i quit all that bs i switched my addiction to the gym. i went from 125lbs to 175lbs all natural within a year. i didnt start doing the juice until i had been clean over 4 years. even then i was hesistant because of my addictive personality. but hwatever...

i'm still clean and folks from my old days dont even recognize me (which is a good thing).

Good for you fighteveryone, seriously!

Quote Originally Posted by fighteveryone
    i abused heroin and coke for most of my life. when i quit all that bs i switched my addiction to the gym. i went from 125lbs to 175lbs all natural within a year. i didnt start doing the juice until i had been clean over 4 years. even then i was hesistant because of my addictive personality. but hwatever...

i'm still clean and folks from my old days dont even recognize me (which is a good thing).
    sweet.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

Very cool bro!!! I honest to god am extremely proud of you!!! WAY TO GO!

thanks a million everyone!

I hate to say it but thats so true alot of people are deathly afraid of prison and will snitch on anyone even there best friend to avoid going to people on narcotics lose the ability to see things real clearly and the forget to think aout the affects snitching would have

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    i wouldnt even entertain the idea of hooking him up with gear. let him find someone who cares!!

rsmihula is offline Associate Member

wait

I actually did meth for a couple of years and it took me a whole year to stay clean and eat right working out before I thought I was ready for a cycle without being dependent on something. I weighed 150 pounds and after about 3-4 months after quiting meth I gained 45 pounds just from eating after you quit your body it's a rebound effect and gains tons of weight. Tell him you can't hook him up but if you can keep him motivated in hitting the gym and staying clean in time he will be rewarded greatly if he can stay away from that crap. I thank bodybuilding for keeping me away from that shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member

Props.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member

congrats!

taylor26 is offline Member
    Hey man listen to everybody here. He needs to get NATURAL weight on him before he does anything. And besides there is a chance he could relapse and then be addicted to meth and roids...not the greatest for anybody. Tell him he's on his own

just use him a a guinee pig

I myself dont talk to anyone from my past....I live in a new place and have met new people....I know they are doing the same old stuff and or are in prison or dead...If thats a friend of yours dont help him get any roids...He'll abuse them as well to the point of self destruction

mkv213 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by walling
    i know this guy who use to bang meth like almost everyday and he lost like a shit load of weight. now the dumbass wants to get buffed up...so he's been hitting me up to get him roids because i know a guy who gets them for me
    does anyone think i should or shouldn't, i mean would it be safe? he's been clean for almost a month now
    My past isn't something I like to discuss but I'm always willing to give advice on this. I'd be more worried about the psychological state and getting into a recovery program to learn about what meth does physically and mentally. Long term meth use causes the brain to stop producing normal amounts of dopamine. The seritonin receptors in the brain also get blocked so you are unable to feel emotions such as joy and happiness. He will stay depressed unless he takes a SSRI. Even with an SSRI he will still suffer from emotional numbness from the lack of dopamine production. It may take up to 2 years before his brain starts to produce normal amounts of dopamine. Take it from somebody who's been there. AAS and gaining his weight back are the least of his worries right now. He has a LONG HARD road to recovery. I hate to say it but I would bet my life he'll be using again. Even years after recovery I still think about it everyday. And the sad thing is, it will never leave me.
    Last edited by mkv213; 08-10-2005 at 10:57 PM.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Print this entire thread out for him.

My own take is that he is a drug abuser. If he will abuse meth he will abuse gear. He will be going through a healing process that may take his whole life. Not worth the risk, IMHO, to start another kind of drugs, even something like AAS, so soon after kicking the meth monkey off his back.

I think one should spend at least three years of knowledgeable and dedicated training and eating, and learn how to coax gains out of the body when it truly does not want to grow anymore, before starting a first cycle. Years of half-assed training and nutrition don't count.

At his weight, his beginner's gains will give him friggin stretch marks as it is, with someone knowledgeable guiding his program. It would be a waste of gear for him to juice at this point.

One thing that concerns me is the psychological effect of injecting. For an addict, loading and jabbing probably bring back memories and cravings that your friend could do without for a few years, I am sure.

Meth is a tremendously addictive substance. Don't be surprised if your friend backslides a few times and takes years to actually quit for good. A focus on healthy things to occupy his mind and time, such as a fairly high volume training program (I favor low volume but in his case, I say keep him busy LOL) and learning to manage his diet and cook healthy foods, will be the biggest help you can give him, I think.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    You were joking correct? GOD I hope so. If you are, I would suggest a smiley face or something else because believe it or not, new guys see this and actually think it's OK!!!!

BLT

Took the words right out of my mouth...... Except I would put or

ScottyShotty is offline Associate Member
    Right bro, let the weights teach him disipline first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am an ex clubber and raver for 3 years I:::: choked down 20 xtc pills,did a vial of Special K, at least an 8 ball of coke, and thousands of dollars in hard alcohol and weed-AND THATS ALL IN ONE WEEKEND;EVERY WEEKEND!! I'll admit weight lifting is my anti-drug and my life now and it saved my life! I should get a shirt as an inside joke that says "lift or die".
    Let the weights teach him disipline first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigCrump60 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyShotty
    Right bro, let the weights teach him disipline first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am an ex clubber and raver for 3 years I:::: choked down 20 xtc pills,did a vial of Special K, at least an 8 ball of coke, and thousands of dollars in hard alcohol and weed-AND THATS ALL IN ONE WEEKEND;EVERY WEEKEND!! I'll admit weight lifting is my anti-drug and my life now and it saved my life! I should get a shirt as an inside joke that says "lift or die".
    Let the weights teach him disipline first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I wasn't that hardcore but I was into the whole club/rave thing 5 yrs ago. Started hitting the gym and never looked back. Gotta love gettin swoll!!!!

Thread Information