BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"

Who heres run Parabolin

hey guys i'm gonna use parabolin instead of tren e in my next cycle could i have some feedback on those who have used it.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i have run the b.d and loved it. i wish i had it in this cycle im on. when i ran tren hex i had much less sides then tren a.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    i'm gonna run it at 400mg wk 1-10 does this look good gsxxr,it'll be stacked with test e and EQ

ampt is offline New Member
    I ran parabolin my last cycle...it was actually called Danabolin made by a thai company called body reaserch..but same chemical make up as parabolin just a different name. Anyway IMO you cant find a better AS in terms of strength gains and size...but the stuffs hard to find and costs a pretty penny...I rember running around the back streets of Patia in thailand with directions from one my favorite local pharmacys trying to find the stuff. I found that two amps a week, which if I rember correctly is like 76mg per amp or something like that...is more than enough. You could probably get by on one a week depending upon what your staking it with, if you supply is limited.

just an added not...now dont quote me on this but if my memory serves me right I believe parablin contains to 2 extra carbona, onw on each end of its chemical chain, and thats what gives its unique quality in strenth and size gains. Ill try to find the article when I get back from the gym..

Thread Information