Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl
    Tell her the truth, You are not a little kid keeping something from your parents cause you don't want to get in trouble. Honesty is the best policy, she'll find out sooner or later, get it over with - if she doesn't like it then quit or tell her to get lost. Just my opinion for what it is worth.

eGGz....

Then ask her if she mastrubates that will shut her up.
    Really depends on her stance with AAS. You might be more open minded than most Tex. Some are dead set against it and telling them won't net you browny points. Granted no one needs to tell anyone up front after only a few months together.....if your talking marriage...maybe.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Tell her the truth, You are not a little kid keeping something from your parents cause you don't want to get in trouble. Honesty is the best policy, she'll find out sooner or later, get it over with - if she doesn't like it then quit or tell her to get lost. Just my opinion for what it is worth.

eGGz.....
    Thanks Texas, I appreciate your candor. I have recently been asked if I used AAS on the first date and I did lie about it. I was unsure how she felt about it, and seeing as how most people are misled by the media regarding AAS, I didn't want to scare her off.

Then ask her if she mastrubates that will shut her up.
    LoL, OK, I'll try that but if it gets my face slapped I'm gonna hold you responsible.

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    Really depends on her stance with AAS. You might be more open minded than most Tex. Some are dead set against it and telling them won't net you browny points. Granted no one needs to tell anyone up front after only a few months together.....if your talking marriage...maybe.
    I agree with you maybe I spoke b4 knowing how long they have been together. I just hate dishonesty and sometimes there is a fine line between being honest and keeping your privacy. It is also something that can be held against you so you have to be careful. I am just all about letting that person take you the way you are or don't. If that makes sense

I agree with you maybe I spoke b4 knowing how long they have been together. I just hate dishonesty and sometimes there is a fine line between being honest and keeping your privacy. It is also something that can be held against you so you have to be careful. I am just all about letting that person take you the way you are or don't. If that makes sense
    Nope sounds like we're on the same page. A real bond needs to develop before truths can be told. In certain cases.

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    Nope sounds like we're on the same page. A real bond needs to develop before truths can be told. In certain cases.
    thats true, but in this case the guy has been with the girl for 2 years... by now he should know if he can trust her or not

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    thats true, but in this case the guy has been with the girl for 2 years... by now he should know if he can trust her or not
    TRUE!

iamthehulk is offline Junior Member
    i dont know about telling her i was with a girl for 4 1/2 years but when i finally told her she left then came into my house when i was not there and took it and dumped it all.

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Imo, Honesty is a must, except w aas. Everything else should be out in the open. However, this stuff is really touchy and there are a few posts here to testify to that.
    I was going to go on a rant, but like I said, only you need to know.

Study Palmeiro and how he would deny it before congress. Remember to point the finger while you are denying it.

You can know someone within two weeks? I must be slow or something but trust isn't something I toss around helter skelter. It would probably take a good year before I'll start digging in the bag to show skeletons. How can you know anything about anyone in two weeks?

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    You can know someone within two weeks? I must be slow or something but trust isn't something I toss around helter skelter. It would probably take a good year before I'll start digging in the bag to show skeletons. How can you know anything about anyone in two weeks?
    re read my last post.. 2 years

colossus1 is offline Member
    I love reading the double standards here, just last week some girl was asking how to tell her b/f and if she should about her use and everyone told her to go ahead and tell him and not keep secrets then now when its a male its all the opposite... get over your double standards!

There always has been, there is, and there always will be a double standard. Its the way society works and human nature.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information