Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    onthecumup is offline Associate Member

Angry Anger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok guys i knew this was gonna be a problem for me but i didnt know it was gonna be this bad, i am always irritable, the simplest things piss me off and two nights ago, i almost beat the shit out of my whole family, i mean i EXPLODED!!! and it was weird cuz i had no control over it, how do you guys control your temper and anger?

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    suck it bro. I mean really. its stuff like this that feeds the roid rage frenzy. I know it sounds harsh and I am not flaming but be a man and suck it up and walk away. I get irritated as fu** too. I walk over to the sink and go get a glass of water or I walk outside, or I go hit on my heavy bag...either way, there is a responsible way of handling things and and in irresponsible way of handling things. My family can annoy me at times too. That's what they do, but show some respect; to your family, yourself, and fellow AAS users.

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Heracles74
    suck it bro. I mean really. its stuff like this that feeds the roid rage frenzy. I know it sounds harsh and I am not flaming but be a man and suck it up and walk away. I get irritated as fu** too. I walk over to the sink and go get a glass of water or I walk outside, or I go hit on my heavy bag...either way, there is a responsible way of handling things and and in irresponsible way of handling things. My family can annoy me at times too. That's what they do, but show some respect; to your family, yourself, and fellow AAS users.
    damn right...its a mind over matter thing bro.

Slammer is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by onthecumup
    ok guys i knew this was gonna be a problem for me but i didnt know it was gonna be this bad, i am always irritable, the simplest things piss me off and two nights ago, i almost beat the shit out of my whole family, i mean i EXPLODED!!! and it was weird cuz i had no control over it, how do you guys control your temper and anger?
    AS may make you more agressive but to say I had no control over it implies that it takes over your rational thought process and I don't buy that. Think about it, if you could not control it you WOULD have beat the shit out of your family not almost. On top of that if we could not control ourselves most members of this board would be locked up right now.
    Last edited by Slammer; 08-12-2005 at 07:00 AM.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    either learn how to control your temper or stop taking steroids .

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    either learn how to control your temper or stop taking steroids.
    this is true. i would bet you had a temper before you even took roids. the roids just made it a little worse.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    either learn how to control your temper or stop taking steroids.
    Many of us have felt what you are feeling. It's part of the shit we play with. I would smash my own head in with a hammer before I attacked anyone in my family, on juice or not.

Just get a grip on it, when the feelings of rage come tell yourself that it's the juice talking and remember that until it passes.

ok guys i wasnt askin for flames here, i was askin for honest opinions on how you guys control it, i know i didnt 'lose control' what i was sayin was it multiplied my reactions ten fold, all im askin is for input on what others do to control their aggression..

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you must try to controll it mate,no good to you if you go n beat up on anybod least of all the people you love,try to get a hold of it when you know its commin and take a walk,eventually you should be able to controll it,save it for the gym,if you cant i seriously recommend you takin a brake from the gear before you hurt someone,good luck!

colossus1 is offline Member
    ok guys i wasnt askin for flames here, i was askin for honest opinions on how you guys control it, i know i didnt 'lose control' what i was sayin was it multiplied my reactions ten fold, all im askin is for input on what others do to control their aggression..

I kill puppies.

Quote Originally Posted by colossus1
    I kill puppies.
    cats get my attention!

colossus1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    cats get my attention!

I kill kittens.

black bags n hammers spring to mind
    then again pliers are a great piece of kit!!!

haha, funny shit, ill give it a try lol

jc#9 is offline Junior Member

jog

go for a jog it helps clear your mind and get some ofthe agression out.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I just make sure that I am always aware of my temper try my best to avoid any situation that could cause a problem. Sometimes this even means pussying out so that you dont do something that you will regret.

oldandgrim is offline Associate Member
    when i am loosing it i walk away and my family know when i am close so they leave me to walk away. I go in my gym and train. goes for a good session as well.

If that dont work i go and bite car tyres

SF7thGrp is offline Junior Member
    It does raise your temper but nothing you cant control.

MER
    MER is offline Member
    First, steroids don't make you a more aggressive person. The STUDIES that have been done do not state a increase in anger, aggresiveness, ect...
    Now if your already a badass wannabe then yes, that's called the placebo effect.
    Second, why the hell do you have a picture of Layne(st8flexed) from BB.COM in your avatar? If thats not you change it, you would not want someone else sporting your pic on the net. If it is you then welcome aboard bro.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    You have to know yourself enough to catch it before it erupts into something worse. I've always been a firm believer that roid rage is fed by the media for the most part. IMO, you should be able to control your temper no matter what the situation. When you let it get out of control then blame it on the juice, then your showing a lack of responsibility in passing the torch to the juice as the main issue. That aside, I think that everyone is going to have different tactics they employ when they feel their temper starting to build. I personally listen to calm music or go for a dive, depending on the situation. I also have been known to fly off the handle at various times; however, I would make a concious effort to be aware of my temper while on. That's not to say I didn't experiece the aggression fits, but I would never let them come out.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    You need to learn to relax. If you get pissed at the smallest things in life, it's going to catch up to you. why be so stressed out? life is short, way to short to get upset over bullshit. Next time you start to get pissed. Do this: 1)take a deep breath 2)ask yourself if it's really worth gettin upset 3)imagine you have children, do you really want to make an impression that you can't handle even small things in life without loosing control? Imagine your kids talking to their friends saying "my dad can't handle anything."

Because that's what getting pissed off is. Inability to maintain. you have to take active steps to reduce your anger, or at least learn to control your own mind. Because when it comes to anger, it is 100% mind over matter.

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    You need to learn to relax. If you get pissed at the smallest things in life, it's going to catch up to you. why be so stressed out? life is short, way to short to get upset over bullshit. Next time you start to get pissed. Do this: 1)take a deep breath 2)ask yourself if it's really worth gettin upset 3)imagine you have children, do you really want to make an impression that you can't handle even small things in life without loosing control? Imagine your kids talking to their friends saying "my dad can't handle anything."

Because that's what getting pissed off is. Inability to maintain. you have to take active steps to reduce your anger, or at least learn to control your own mind. Because when it comes to anger, it is 100% mind over matter.
    Good post brotha
    Exactly all you hot heads(including me)need to hear.

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MER
    First, steroids don't make you a more aggressive person. The STUDIES that have been done do not state a increase in anger, aggresiveness, ect...
    Now if your already a badass wannabe then yes, that's called the placebo effect.
    Second, why the hell do you have a picture of Layne(st8flexed) from BB.COM in your avatar? If thats not you change it, you would not want someone else sporting your pic on the net. If it is you then welcome aboard bro.
    I don't buy that. Everyone reacts different from steroids and for me STEROIDS do INCREASE my anger AKA make me more of an aggressive person. But it does not increase my anger to the point where i can't control it.

AG5678

mkv213 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Heracles74
    I knew there was something in that tap water in MO making all those guys big? I'm scared to drink the tap water here.

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AG5678
    I don't buy that. Everyone reacts different from steroids and for me STEROIDS do INCREASE my anger AKA make me more of an aggressive person. But it does not increase my anger to the point where i can't control it.

AG5678
    Well I'm not selling it bro. The media has caused the side effect "Roid rage ", not steroids...Its just like ROAD rage. When someone cuts you off and you go nuts over it, there's the anger kicking in. When your on a cycle and you have that sense of feeling like a brick house and you can overpower anyone then someone pisses you off it's just that much worse because you feel like such a freaking stud. You big stud you!

SF7thGrp is offline Junior Member
    Hey mer you are right all the way, Good Post

mkv213 is offline Member
    I feel ya bro. I've caught myself a few times this week. I think if you keep busy you'll be ok. I haven't worked all week and I'm going nuts from bordem. It's making me irritated.

AG5678 is offline Member
    Well I'm not selling it bro. The media has caused the side effect "Roid rage", not steroids...Its just like ROAD rage. When someone cuts you off and you go nuts over it, there's the anger kicking in. When your on a cycle and you have that sense of feeling like a brick house and you can overpower anyone then someone pisses you off it's just that much worse because you feel like such a freaking stud. You big stud you!
    Yea the media has made it something that it is NOT! I agree with you there.

AG5678

mkv213 is offline Member
    Well I'm not selling it bro. The media has caused the side effect "Roid rage", not steroids...Its just like ROAD rage. When someone cuts you off and you go nuts over it, there's the anger kicking in. When your on a cycle and you have that sense of feeling like a brick house and you can overpower anyone then someone pisses you off it's just that much worse because you feel like such a freaking stud. You big stud you!
    I'm a recovering alcoholic that has almost beat a few people to death and I don't remember either time, just waking up in jail with broken hands. I wasn't on juice either time. Some people are more prone to have violent reactions to situations than others that stem from psychological reasons.

hit the gym harder. seriously, i spend ALL DAY answering annoying phone calls and dealing with irate customers in my business, plus i work with someone who just constantly antagonizes me and tries to belittle me. after work i'm so fueled up to kill someone i'm ready to snap! so i put my headphones on, listen to some heavy metal, and hit the gym HARD!

afterward, i forget about it all.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    GROW UP !!...thats how you handle it

dragon69 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fighteveryone
    hit the gym harder. seriously, i spend ALL DAY answering annoying phone calls and dealing with irate customers in my business, plus i work with someone who just constantly antagonizes me and tries to belittle me. after work i'm so fueled up to kill someone i'm ready to snap! so i put my headphones on, listen to some heavy metal, and hit the gym HARD!

afterward, i forget about it all.
    Exactly.
    Don't know why this is the only person here with this advice. This IS the reason why crank is used anyway right, increase mass/strength/ability to workout harder and more intensely.
    Save it for the gym then unload. Utilize your anger,, make it work FOR you, not enslave you. Go 3xD if you need to.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    I thought that was an avatar Ive seen somewhere else......

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I've yelled at my now 8 year old son before when I normally wouldn't have. I felt so bad after doing that. I just think back to how his face looked when I was losing my head. I haven't done it since then and I will not do that again. I love my boy so much that nothing is worth making him feel scared or insecure. If I felt I was beyond control while on a cycle, I would stop AAS right away. It is IRRESPONSIBLE to not check yourself when on this stuff, especially on higher androgens. You can control what you put into your body.

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    I've yelled at my now 8 year old son before when I normally wouldn't have. I felt so bad after doing that. I just think back to how his face looked when I was losing my head. I haven't done it since then and I will not do that again. I love my boy so much that nothing is worth making him feel scared or insecure. If I felt I was beyond control while on a cycle, I would stop AAS right away. It is IRRESPONSIBLE to not check yourself when on this stuff, especially on higher androgens. You can control what you put into your body.
    good read! I would also try the gym when you are going to blow up. Good luck bro!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ludakris9
    good read! I would also try the gym when you are going to blow up. Good luck bro!
    I get more pissed if someone fukks with my routine or walks in my way stopping a set at the gym(havent been to a public gym in months, I have my reasons). I have yelled at wannabees who wear those faggy lifting gloves and they will leave the gym. Then I get a good set in. One guy got in my face as I was doing dumbell shoulder presses, modified not to strait rotator, and says "you are doing those wrong" So I said " How much do you weigh? Like 160lbs and going to tell me how to grow?" he said he had been lifting for 10years strait. I laughed and spoke loud enough for the whole gym to hear " You have been working out for 10 years strait? and you are still that skinny? I do not think you should give advice to anyone here." Another that left when I would show up.

jgg1221 is offline Member
    ask your doctor to prescribe you a mild benzodaizopien (a trainquilizer) such as trileptal... I've always had anger problems and whenever I take it, it calms me down (and is effective right away)...

i noticed it works well with the substances that make me really agressive...

i especially noticed this when I was taking anadrol , and again with clomid

everyone knows how much anadrol and clomid (especially clomid) can make someone flip out pretty easily... and taking trileptal really helped calm me during those times i wanted to go on a killing spree

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Lexapro is an anti depressant and it will mellow you right out....try it!

oldandgrim is offline Associate Member

.................................................. ......................

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I get more pissed if someone fukks with my routine or walks in my way stopping a set at the gym(havent been to a public gym in months, I have my reasons). I have yelled at wannabees who wear those faggy lifting gloves and they will leave the gym. Then I get a good set in. One guy got in my face as I was doing dumbell shoulder presses, modified not to strait rotator, and says "you are doing those wrong" So I said " How much do you weigh? Like 160lbs and going to tell me how to grow?" he said he had been lifting for 10years strait. I laughed and spoke loud enough for the whole gym to hear " You have been working out for 10 years strait? and you are still that skinny? I do not think you should give advice to anyone here." Another that left when I would show up.
    Yeah, I had a kid cut in on the crossovers on me last week. I was doing anterior delts crossing the cables and I was in the middle of 4 sets. I usually go pretty fast to keep the blood in the area. This dude came over and took one of the handles off and started to do tri push downs. I asked him to please wait a few sets as I don't want to cool down. He said he would be fast. He continued to do 3 sloppy sets of tris with the rope and screwed me up. I told him when he was done that it screws you up and you cool down too fast. He didn't say anything and looked at me like a deer in the headlight. Whatever....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information