xxterxx is offline Associate Member

why would u want to use clen on PCT?

i heard many people uses clen on pct..why would u want to do that? i thought u would want to increase calorie and keep the mass... if u use clen to increase metabolism.. wouldnt it makes it even more difficult to keep the gains?

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Yeah it does increase metabolism , but it also has a small anabolic effect but the anabolic effect doesnt start cept after 6 weeks so id take it 6-7 weeks before pct also you should increase your calories while on clen ...check out the diet forum if u have ne questions

and no it wouldnt make it more difficult to keep the gains , if ur diet training are in check then it will help u cut down on bf and gain more muscle

hope this helps

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Clen . reduces the catabolic side effects u experience after discontinuing the steroid cycle.

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    Good info..I was kinda wondering the same...Thanks IronFreak. Maybe I'll try that

xxterxx is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    Yeah it does increase metabolism , but it also has a small anabolic effect but the anabolic effect doesnt start cept after 6 weeks so id take it 6-7 weeks before pct also you should increase your calories while on clen ...check out the diet forum if u have ne questions

and no it wouldnt make it more difficult to keep the gains , if ur diet training are in check then it will help u cut down on bf and gain more muscle

hope this helps

6 weeks??? i thought its anabolic properties will subsise around 10-14 days??

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    Clen. reduces the catabolic side effects u experience after discontinuing the steroid cycle.
    what he said

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    What they said. I am a believer in clen during pct. Just watch the sides... elevated body temp sucks when you are working outside at hard physical labor in hot weather. Heat exhaustion or heatstroke are very real threats with clen use. I think even a low dose has some benefit, though, so lowering the dose even as low as 40mcg/ED is probably an option if you are sensitive or are working outdoors in the heat.

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    working outdoors on clen is hell...literally it was 95 with 90% humidty here for about 2 weeks and i usually have an idoor job but i was outside that whole time i drank about 2 gallons of water per 8hour shift

Thread Information