orosco is offline Associate Member

BUSTS...How do they do it?

DO enforcement agents wait at the post office from open till close everyday until you show up or does the post office just call them once you go pick up the mail..

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    I doubt they will use all the time and effort to hang out around the post office day in day out, there would have to be at least 2 le agents there at all times. I assume they would just take the package and seize the contects before they do that.

beefjr22 is offline Banned
    I always go to my po box after the postoffice is closed to minimize the risk of that

SF7thGrp is offline Junior Member
    They will pretty much be watching you and were you go, Not sitting at the post office. And they are just waiting until you sign for the package. But they would need something to suspect you anyways

taylor26 is offline Member
    I'm sure they have some sort of mischevious way of getting to the bottom of things you've always got to be on your guard.

SF7thGrp is offline Junior Member
    Yep, You never know until its to late then bamm they got ya. Thats why always be careful

mike2nice is offline Associate Member
    I have heard about electronic devices being put in boxes so they know when you open them, then they got you. I think the best thing would be if the circumstances seemed very suspicous than just put off picking up the box or opening it. They are not going to wait forever. If someone asks for you to sign for a box, if it was deliverd to your house, and you used the regular mail, than tell them to beat it. that would be another way they get you.

Quote Originally Posted by orosco
    DO enforcement agents wait at the post office from open till close everyday until you show up or does the post office just call them once you go pick up the mail..

varies.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    They can, have , and will wait out there for 24 hours watchign your box if they want to. If they think your a main dealer in the area for some reason they stake it out. they have many of times.. thats why its best to have the PO box in someone elses name. so when they are looking for john doe and adam smith goes in the post office they dont even think about it. in your case though the clerk has it and they may call a # and as you bail outta there theyll know its you. bro bottom line is it worth going to jail over a few hundred bucks?? bail out on it if you dont feel safe so your not sitting in cell goign WhyTF didnt i just leave the damn package i knew somethign was wrong.

F*** the police,jk

Thread Information