Thread: still got it ?

Bayarea is offline New Member

still got it ?

hey wsup guys , well I got a couple of questions , one is I took eq for awhile and when I stoped working out i lost everything . now that I continue to keep working out and its been 2 weeks since my last shot and I still look the same . will I keep my gains as long as I work out?or would I lose all of it again ? I dont feel myself getting any weak at all . but this friday i plan on getting some test prop , should I run it eod , or ed ? thanks for the help and as you can see im new to the board but a little confused on the pct , and all that stuff

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    im not quite sure but within 6 weeks(may be longer may be shorter) u can lose up to 60% of ur gains, whether u use steroids or not, if u stop working out, u should always be in tha gym or u will lose your gains

and u need pct or u will lose your gains from steroids whether u continue to work out or not

edit: and i noticed its been 2 weeks since your last shot? wtf?

lay out your cycle for me im not quite getting much of what ur saying

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    use the "search" button, all the info u need is already out there. of course you gotta keep training, the muscle aint gonna stay there if you dont use it.

I been on eq and test 400 for , 12 weeks now , i havent shot in like 2 weeks , but I still kept training , I use to weigh 135 now I weigh 175 , I get my 2 bottles of test prop this friday . man so your saying if I didnt use pct I would lose 60percent , but im black i got good genetics , jk , dont get mad fellas , just playin , well if I take my 2 bottles of test this friday I should be okay right ? bottom line is what would you guys do , and dont say search

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    dont say search? because u should, i didnt say ud lose 60% of ur gains if u didnt use pct

if u dont use pct u will lose ALL OF YOUR GAINS
    if u stop working out ud still probably lose all of your gains

you need to SEARCH and learn what pct is unless u plan on blowing $$ out tha window on steroids

alright then Ill search , pct up , but I do thank you for letting me know wsup on that

SpiderRico is offline Member
    you probly would even lose more my buddy did a test e and eq cycle and I told him its key to take pct and he didnt listen and he lost about 18 of the 22 pounds he gained

Thread Information