crazydick is offline Junior Member

dece, equipoise, and test e stack

I'm looking to add lean long lastin muscle and help my joints, is this a good combo for my third cycle? Any other suggestions?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Test Enan and EQ is an excellent cycle for lean keepable gains. Add some Glucosamine and Chondroitin to aid your joints.

Another question

What should I be paying for 10cc each of deca ,eq,and test, I think I'm getting ripped off, plus my source is really late with my gear, like three weeks.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    I wouldn't add the deca in there... no need, simply run the test e and eq for lm gains.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by crazydick
    What should I be paying for 10cc each of deca,eq,and test, I think I'm getting ripped off, plus my source is really late with my gear, like three weeks.
    I have no idea. I live in the UK.

Was it an online source or E-mail source? Did you check with a Vet/Mod to see if your source is legit?

Do not post the name or e-mail of the source.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, If your looking to get ripped, Definitely don't go with DECA !!! you can add a very small dose to help with joints, but thats it. If you want to get ripped, I suggest Test Prop, Tren and winstrol at the end....

stack

Buylongterm, my last cycle I took test e , eq, and winney. Prior to that I took
    deca ,eq, and winney. With the test I put on more water than with the deca, and the deca helped my joints more. Any suggestions for dosage?

Swifto

My source was a friend, and I am currently considering an online source, but I am pretty concerned about getting scammed.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by crazydick
    My source was a friend, and I am currently considering an online source, but I am pretty concerned about getting scammed.
    avoid online sources... take some time out to find another one... no rush.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Can you make your fishing for sources a little less obvious?

sorry

sorry dude I'm new at this, and real stupid. I don't want to break the rules, I know I can't list or ask for sources, which rules am I messing up? I'm not sure what to do with the source thing, I'm thinking I'll stick with my current guy for now, since he lives down the street from me. But I am concerned I won't get my gear and he's ripping me off.

Justin

Justin, ya you are right, If I'm going to switch I need to be carefull. I'm really concerned about something I'm injecting into my blood. Not to mention just getting scammed looks like a major problem. It sucks because I can't train worth a shit since I quit my cycle. I do full contact fighting and the juice really helps my ****ed up body. Too many breaks sprains dislocations etc. Also, hit in the head too many times, can't you tell by me spelling and writing!

Thread Information