Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    europeman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Just stick with the drol bro.No need to switch to Dbol at that point.Just run the drol longer.
    i am really afraid off running anadrol 12 weeks @ 200mg's

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by europeman
    i am really afraid off running anadrol 12 weeks @ 200mg's
    I've ran it more than once for 10 wk periods @200mgs ED.Several of my bro's have as well.We've always had our bloodwork done after these type runs and never have any of us shown any abnormalities in bloodwork.

how did you look @ the end of the cycle, and with what were you running it?

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I've ran it more than once for 10 wk periods @200mgs ED.Several of my bro's have as well.We've always had our bloodwork done after these type runs and never have any of us shown any abnormalities in bloodwork.
    That's just crazy....How was you and your buddie's liver enzyme levels? 200mgs seems excessive. I cant' see your receptors picking all that all up? Lots of sides and the water retention must of been monumental? 50mgs is usually enough and 100mgs is max for most from what I've read. My buddy got jaundice on abomb at 100mgs after 4 weeks. Now I don't think he was the picture of health at the time either, he's a partier.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 08-21-2005 at 02:27 PM.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    and the test for 26 weeks I assume, but what about the drol and dianabol
    me personally i have switched every 6 weeks back and forth..im not gonna tell you to do that,unless your comfortable with it.I have 4 more weeks of dbol and then im gonna give it a rest and replace with tren

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    That's just crazy....How was you and your buddie's liver enzyme levels? 200mgs seems excessive? I cant' see your receptors picking all that all up? Lots of sides and the water retention must of been monumental? 50mgs is usually enough and 100mgs is max for most from what I've read.
    Anadrol has poor receptor binding properties to begin with,thats why the dose is what it is and not like dbol or anavar for that matter..200mg depending on his weight is a fair dosage

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    I disagree on that bro.Anadrol and other orals can be ran safely for longer periods of time than is tauted on anabolic boards.
    I've personally ran anadrol@200mgs for 10weeks with ZERO problems.3 weeks after I discontinued it,I had liver values checked.All was completely normal.
    I know many ppl that run Dbol for 10-12 weeks.Toxicity is way over-rated!The liver is far more forgiving than most believe.

I'm not saying to ANYONE to run any orals for a long period of time.Do what's best for you.Just realize alot of what you read on boards comes from old articles and research that's outdated and passed on by person to person to the point it becomes almost fact.
    i dont think you're seeing the point bro. this guy is obviously inexperienced with drol and has probably never used it. recommending someone to take 200mg/day of drol for 6 weeks is something you would NOT recommend for a first time drol user. yeah it may work for you and some of the other bigger more experienced guys, but dont just say that its fine to take them and let him potentially hurt himself. might as well recommend novices to do 2+ grams of test a week. i mean, its probably worked for you and others, right???

how did you look @ the end of the cycle, and with what were you running it?
    I usually run it along side Fina,Suspension or prop.I drop it at week 10 or so,then continue on with the other compounds for another 6-10 wks.I don't hold much water off drol.Size is very keepable as well.
    I run GH year round(6iu's),which helps quite a bit as well.

so you run 6 weeks tren , than 6 weeks d-bol than back to the tren? what else are you running and @ what dosages?
    Last edited by europeman; 08-21-2005 at 02:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    Anadrol has poor receptor binding properties to begin with,thats why the dose is what it is and not like dbol or anavar for that matter..200mg depending on his weight is a fair dosage
    That's crazy bro..I have never used abomb so I don't know from personal experience. I've read a lot about it and I have numerous friends that have cycled it. Isn't the bloat at 200mgs/day ridiculous? I know it's diet related but anything you consume with sodium would make you watery, right?

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    i dont think you're seeing the point bro. this guy is obviously inexperienced with drol and has probably never used it. recommending someone to take 200mg/day of drol for 6 weeks is something you would NOT recommend for a first time drol user. yeah it may work for you and some of the other bigger more experienced guys, but dont just say that its fine to take them and let him potentially hurt himself. might as well recommend novices to do 2+ grams of test a week. i mean, its probably worked for you and others, right???
    Pardon me.Where did I recommend ANYONE take anadrol ?Read my post thoroughly.

I usually run it along side Fina,Suspension or prop.I drop it at week 10 or so,then continue on with the other compounds for another 6-10 wks.I don't hold much water off drol.Size is very keepable as well.
    I run GH year round(6iu's),which helps quite a bit as well.
    Ahhhh, GH. That's the key then. Do you cycle in l3 IGF-1 as well?

so yoy run 6 weeks tren, than 6 weeks d-bol than back to the tren? what else are you running and @ what dosages? i
    I NEVER run Fina less than 15 weeks bro.Don't touch Dbol either.

Ahhhh, GH. That's the key then. Do you cycle in l3 IGF-1 as well?
    Twice yearly I run IGF @ 80 mcgs

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Pardon me.Where did I recommend ANYONE take anadrol?Read my post thoroughly.
    "Pardon me" did you see my initial post when he said "What do you think of 200mg per day for 6 weeks" i reply "i think thats rediculous" and YOU reply "I disagree" well if you're disagreeing with me saying its rediculous for him to take 200mg/day for that long, then wouldnt that classify as being the OPPOSITE??!?! hense, saying that it was ok for him to take 200mg/day. I'm sure thats what he's going to think. "well these guys say its ok for me to take 200mg/day so i think i will" He needs to start low, at 50mg/day. If he feels the need to bump it to 75, 100, 150, etc let him, but don't just let him think he can initially start there.

That's crazy bro..I have never used abomb so I don't know from personal experience. I've read a lot about it and I have numerous friends that have cycled it. Isn't the bloat at 200mgs/day ridiculous? I know it's diet related but anything you consume with sodium would make you watery, right?
    the only reply I have to your comment is dont believe everything you read...i have used Anadrol off and on for over 17yrs..experience is the best teacher..everybody reacts different so dont take somebodys word as gospel.because in fact they may be just like you,giving out advice on something you have NO experience with

I NEVER run Fina less than 15 weeks bro.Don't touch Dbol either.

that question was for devldog
    Last edited by europeman; 08-21-2005 at 02:38 PM.

the only reply I have to your comment is dont believe everything you read...i have used Anadrol off and on for over 17yrs..experience is the best teacher..everybody reacts different so dont take somebodys word as gospel.because in fact they may be just like you,giving out advice on something you have NO experience with
    HAHA...I want to train with you bro.We're two of a kind!!!!

pinnacle, what are your thoughts about test suspension?

that question was for devldog
    no..I run 6 weeks dbol then 6 weeks anadrol ..have done it that way for the last 6 months,im gonna drop them both and use tren in 4 weeks(i dont run tren and an oral at the same time) the staples of my cycle stays the same/test e 3g/week....deca 600mg/week slin 12ius pwo...thats it,nothing fancy..i have had great results with this..weight at 292 at 10%bf,benching 500 for reps,squating 500 for reps,my knees and elbows feel great(thanks to the deca).

HAHA...I want to train with you bro.We're two of a kind!!!!
    anytime my man...anytime

no..I run 6 weeks dbol then 6 weeks anadrol..have done it that way for the last 6 months,im gonna drop them both and use tren in 4 weeks(i dont run tren and an oral at the same time) the staples of my cycle stays the same/test e 3g/week....deca 600mg/week slin 12ius pwo...thats it,nothing fancy..i have had great results with this..weight at 292 at 10%bf,benching 500 for reps,squating 500 for reps,my knees and elbows feel great(thanks to the deca).

so year round you use deca and test

The last 6 months you alternated 6 weeks d-bol with 6 weeks anadrol ? and now in 4 weeks you will stop that and go for the tren ? so you was on orals 6 months?

do you use the slin year round or in cycles

and what about gh and igf?

so year round you use deca and test

The last 6 months you alternated 6 weeks d-bol with 6 weeks anadrol ? and now in 4 weeks you will stop that and go for the tren ? so you was on orals 6 months?

do you use the slin year round or in cycles

and what about gh and igf?
    i have used IGF (CK OUT MY THREAD IN THE IGF FORUM)
    SLIN..YR ROUND,TAKE A WEEK OFF HERE AND THERE..

pinnacle, what are your thoughts about test suspension?
    I ran suspension 3-4 times.I love it.Rapid strength and muscle gains.Some water retention.The water based suspension hurts,the oil based isn't quite as bad.If you can manage 2 shots ED,then I say give it a spin for 6 wks.That's all the time you really need to run it for.no need to run anything else with it either.

i have used IGF (CK OUT MY THREAD IN THE IGF FORUM)
    SLIN..YR ROUND,TAKE A WEEK OFF HERE AND THERE..
    and you were taking orals(d-bol and anadrol ) the last 6 months
    Last edited by europeman; 08-21-2005 at 02:53 PM.

blodget2000 is offline Junior Member

and you were taking orals(d-bol and anadrol) the last 6 months
    thats right

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    dbol and anadrol are two totally different compounds

dbol was designed specifically for protien synthasis

anadrol was favored for anemia

and besides that,you need to take 150mg of anadrol to get pretty much the same visual results as taking 50mg of dbol..you tell me which one is better??

I've used both compounds numerous times and have never gone as high as 150mg of drol and had much better results and kept more of them then from taking 60mg d-bol

No, I'm not giving advice on abomb. I'm asking you from your experiences. You'll see most of my posts are in the form of questions (?). That's how I learn and I appreciate the info you give me, thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information