Thread: Norma Hellas

manc is offline Member

Norma Hellas

Can anyone tell me if the date etc should be indented on the box..it was a way telling it to be real a while ago..is this still the case

hydroP is offline Junior Member
    real norma 200mg from greece

check that thread out

manc is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hydroP
    real norma 200mg from greece

check that thread out
    thanks..but this is where i get confused.in anabolics 2000 we are told these are fake because of this ink printing as opposed to it being indented into box.????

There is always a HUGE chance that your gear is fake when you deal with something like Normas, I have seen very good fakes.
    I would take a pic of the ones you have and let the bros on here take a look at them, that way you will know for sure.

Also Anabolics 2000 is 5yrs old now, Norma's have changed their packaging since then.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    There is always a HUGE chance that your gear is fake when you deal with something like Normas, I have seen very good fakes.
    I would take a pic of the ones you have and let the bros on here take a look at them, that way you will know for sure.

Also Anabolics 2000 is 5yrs old now, Norma's have changed their packaging since then.
    get anabolics 2005... i just did its great

manc is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    get anabolics 2005... i just did its great
    i have got 2004 too..and as we all respect mr llewellyn tells us.in the latest 2004 thers no mention that it is now safe to go with the ink printed ones which he warned us away from previously..and would a manufac change there stamping procedure in favour for the countrfitters..i think not

You should take a pic bro so the bros can check them out, it makes no sense to go back and forth about stamping on a box.....a counterfeiter can stamp just like any factory.
    Dont just go by the box as it is the aluminum seal, stopper, label, vial with red Norma logo etched on it.

You should honestly you should find a source you trust for your gear, and if you are in the USA you might want to look for other cheaper options over those norma's they cost more than they are worth. Find a good UG lab and you will never look back.

manc is offline Member
    You should take a pic bro so the bros can check them out, it makes no sense to go back and forth about stamping on a box.....a counterfeiter can stamp just like any factory.
    Dont just go by the box as it is the aluminum seal, stopper, label, vial with red Norma logo etched on it.

You should honestly you should find a source you trust for your gear, and if you are in the USA you might want to look for other cheaper options over those norma's they cost more than they are worth. Find a good UG lab and you will never look back.
    cheers.. im in uk..there not expensive here..i aint bothered to buy any since the warning off the printed ones.which now i think i was ill informed by anabolics 2000..and have turned my nose up at them..i have got one that indented on box,i will try an get my son to sort a photo..not happy that i have been misinformed off mr llewellyn

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Anabolics 2005 is an excellent book! But it can only be as good as the information HE GETS FROM READERS, that he uses to update each new edition. Send your lab reports, send your empty boxes, pics, etc.

Don't rely on one single source of information, either. This board has some very good pics of gear, and you can often find someone very knowledgeable about a certain package and what to look for. But I love A2005 for a quick and handy reference. I often sit on the crapper with it open in my lap, reading the profiles of stuff I have never used. Better than the funny papers.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

Quote Originally Posted by manc
    cheers.. im in uk..there not expensive here..i aint bothered to buy any since the warning off the printed ones.which now i think i was ill informed by anabolics 2000..and have turned my nose up at them..i have got one that indented on box,i will try an get my son to sort a photo..not happy that i have been misinformed off mr llewellyn
    You even have to watch out for scammers that take the real vial, use or empty it, then refill and re-cap it. I have seen people this now that crimpers are available all over the net.

If you can find any, check out the Generic Labs gear...they are based out of UK. Great UG gear

manc is offline Member
    cheers for all the replies...your right about a2000 a2004...i will more than likely buy a2005..i have read em back to back,..but now i have found this place...im hooked..wifes going mad

Thread Information