Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: gear check

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh by the way there are 60 threads on Dpharm....
    http://forums.steroid.com/search.php?searchid=2076523
    Do some homework...

DPharm test results.....= overdosed

Here's a good one to read..... DPharm test results.....= overdosed.
    Ya know normally I dont hammer newbs like this, but you asked for it..

1819 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G-13
    That response is antagonistic, and you know it! when he said dickheads, how do you know he was referring to you, unless you feel guilty about your response. It's not your or anyone else's job to teach lessons, only to provide insight and good information and offer advice, the lessons are learned on an individual basis. If you have no good information to provide someone in their time of need then why post, not one of your responses have helped this bro at all...
    And this is bullshit right here, the guy was asking if it was real or not and this is the help he gets..instead of jumping on the bandwagon why dont you read the message that guy wrote, tell me, how would that make you feel about asking for help again if someone wrote that to you. fuk that it was uncalled for and a complete waste of time. Peace

OMG a whole week and a half!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you serious???? YOu don't look like Jay Cutler yet? Hmmmmmm, lets see D*****? Is it good gear? Hmmmmm, Yes its good gear, in fact its probably the best UG on the market. Whoever you got that from must have done you a huge favor. Listen man. First take a pill and chill, 2nd one 10-20ml vial of Test suspension is not going to make you huge in a week. 3rd. Take a breath and wait, if there is an issue here it is not with your D***** gear... That's for certian. I think it's probably You. D***** is great gear, you just need to take a breath, get your diet, training and (probably more gear) in check. Relax man.... Please!
    i wrote my response. he did not agree with it. that is his right. he does, however, not have the right to be calling anyone names. hence, my sarcastic response.

imanewbie is offline Associate Member
    i didnt mean for this thread to get outta hand liket his, sorry if i pissed someone off, i said some shit i prolly shouldnt have, i appreciate all the help you guys are giving me, and also just because someone only has a few 100 posts, doesnt mean they doint know what they are talking about, that means they may not have been on THIS site as long as some of you others...it didnt need to get this rediculous in here

KeyMastur is offline VET
    time for everyone to chill out and quit yappin at each other. or i'll have to wake up the gimp.

still concerned with your gear or not ?? if not, then let this thread die right here.....peace.

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    Hey bro,
    You are a moron,
    I have been on this board a hellofa lot longer than you, and i know AR a hellofa lot better than you do. I am being serious and I am trying to get this guy to calm down. If you read my post is said that in about 6-8 months he would be laughing at this post. Comon, 1.5 weeks on 100-300mgs of test suspension. Give me a break.
    Indeed your ignorance is shown in your response. So what your saying is the more posts one has the the more right they have to verbally abuse another member, or maybe for you all those post correlates to a mild form of mental retardation as you obviously have no social skills other than your schoolyard mentality which you have communicated to me by your verbal abuse of which i do take offense, no where did i call you anything. So where do i deserve you calling me a moron?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    DPharm test results.....= overdosed

Here's a good one to read..... DPharm test results.....= overdosed.
    Ya know normally I dont hammer newbs like this, but you asked for it..
    you do realize you just referred to an einstein post.....

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    you do realize you just referred to an einstein post.....
    So you think that D***** is underdosed? Is that what you are saying? I think that thread was right on. All the expriances I have had with Dpharm are exactly what that post said. Eistien may have gone out in a bad way, but not everything he said was false.

Quote Originally Posted by G-13
    Indeed your ignorance is shown in your response. So what your saying is the more posts one has the the more right they have to verbally abuse another member, or maybe for you all those post correlates to a mild form of mental retardation as you obviously have no social skills other than your schoolyard mentality which you have communicated to me by your verbal abuse of which i do take offense, no where did i call you anything. So where do i deserve you calling me a moron?
    First of all find where I made a post correlation.... Go ahead find it. Second of all. Who verbally assaulted whom first?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    So you think that D***** is underdosed? Is that what you are saying? I think that thread was right on. All the expriances I have had with Dpharm are exactly what that post said. Eistien may have gone out in a bad way, but not everything he said was false.
    no i'm sure they are what they are. but it was an einstein post. i know the gear is legit, not knocking it.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    ok....thread closed.....time to behave

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information