Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    When I have a question on females and anabolics, I'd go to Jerzey or BMF2.

Actually, if I had a diet question or one about real world usage of Bodybuilding-Related anabolics (I'm talking about men and anabolics, now, not women) question, I'd go to BMF2 before anyone else on this board.

For the record, BMF2 was the first Female-Vet here that I've ever seen....the category was actually created for her, as I recall.
    these ar ethe 2 ladies i go to as well for my questions... BMF is the greatest for diet info

Jerzey is offline Member
    Given the nature of your concerns (virilization, etc...), and the priority you place on researching what you put in your body, I think you ought to be (primarily) listening to Jerzey. She's done an extensive amount of research on women and anabolic steroids , done an extensive amount of research into GH (knows more than 99.99% of the board about GH, I'd bet), and generally does alot of research (in medical journals and studies) before she goes shooting something or popping a pill.

I usually give her advanced copies of everything I write (my book, my articles, my profiles, ets...) to get her opinion. She's helped me out greatly with regards to furthering my first hand experience with women and anabolics.

I think her current stack is GH/Primo/Var, although she's run var alone as well as GH alone in the past.

I would, however, like to add that with regards to your claim that you are "already very knowledgeable" in this area, I don't think thats really justified. I've been researching anabolics for 10 years, and I still learn something every day about them. Not usually from AAS boards, though.
    Thanks Anthony but I would have never gotten this far w/o your help from day 1

I always try to read up on what I do before I do it because in my old gym (Strong and Shapely in East Rutherford, NJ) the first day I started there I walked into the ladies locker room and ran out! I thought I was in the men's locker room because the woman facing away from m e seriously looked like a man.. when she talked, she even sounded like a man and that has scared me enough to be VERY careful with what I play with as far as AAS goes.

I met quite a few more there that I would not like to sound/look like... they are all serious lifters/competitors and I respect them for that, but the squared out jaw, deep voice are not worth the benefits of AAS.

Anthony was the first person I ended up really discussing AAS with and he's helped me tremendously in this process. I have read just about all of his work (and I think his profiles are great) and he's helped me with my past/present cycle.

Right now I am running GH/Primo/Var and I have run Var alone and GH alone for some time... I wanted to see how I handled both and what worked best with the GH (ED/EOD, split injections, morning injection, night injection, etc.) before I added AAS.. Now that I saw how I handed a full Var cycle (my sides) and the GH, I am running GH EOD with morning/afternoon split injections, Primo E3D and Var ED, also T3 for the GH.

On another note, that guy Ross is a real douche
    Last edited by Jerzey; 08-28-2005 at 12:33 PM.

Jerzey is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    these ar ethe 2 ladies i go to as well for my questions... BMF is the greatest for diet info
    TTU, you have helped me too

BMF2 has helped me with many questions I've had in the past, I'm sure I was driving her crazy too

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    When I have a question on females and anabolics, I'd go to Jerzey or BMF2.

Actually, if I had a diet question or one about real world usage of Bodybuilding-Related anabolics (I'm talking about men and anabolics, now, not women) question, I'd go to BMF2 before anyone else on this board.

For the record, BMF2 was the first Female-Vet here that I've ever seen....the category was actually created for her, as I recall.
    One of the top male BB trainers in my area is female.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information