Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 44
  1. #1
    JustAGirl is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    11

    Help out a new girl...



    I just got some 15mg var - you all know who that is from - my question is why the hell am i seeing all this negative stuff about it for women from other women? From what I have heard, his stuff is legit and I have no reason to worry, any opinions or any GIRLS that have taken his stuff?????

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    nor-cal(yay area)
    Posts
    585
    i've heard that you have to chew ip's var aswell as other shit too. i had some bd var and went for 5 weeks b4 switching to the pink's for another 3, and it seemed as though my gains seaced. just something you might want to find out for sure.

  3. #3
    G-1000's Avatar
    G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    14,426
    Blog Entries
    1
    15 mg tabs or caps are to large for women to use. the maxy does you should run is 20mg a day. that dose should be split to get even blood levels. the half life of var is only 9 hours.

  4. #4
    JustAGirl is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    11

    Thanks...

    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    15 mg tabs or caps are to large for women to use. the maxy does you should run is 20mg a day. that dose should be split to get even blood levels. the half life of var is only 9 hours.

    Thanks for your posts...I know the 15mg is too much at once, I was told to only take 5mg a day at the most to start so I have a pill splitter to cut them with..I was also told to chew them as they are really hard and compacted to make it from overseas to here, so I guess my source is a good one...should I work up to 15mg's a day over time, I was told total of 8 wks cycle for anavar ? From what i understand, 15mg's is the most a woman should take per day and split dosage up throughout day...thx for any more info. you can provide.

  5. #5
    G-1000's Avatar
    G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    14,426
    Blog Entries
    1
    start your dose low for 2 weeks. see if you get any sides from that. if you dont then you cun up the dose to 10 15 mg day. you do not need to chew them.

    do you know what sides your looking for??

  6. #6
    JustAGirl is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    start your dose low for 2 weeks. see if you get any sides from that. if you dont then you cun up the dose to 10 15 mg day. you do not need to chew them.

    do you know what sides your looking for??
    Yes on the sides, but I have heard with var it's the lightest when it comes to sides which is why i am doing it Actually, I have seen some mis-information on here with regards to Anavar sides in women...again, if you take too much of anything, it's not good...I will stick to 5mg for about 2 wks and then see how i feel, but thanks again!


    "Research shows that anavar is the one anabolic steroid least likely to cause any side effects. There are very rarely reports of ill effects of any kind using anavar. There is seldom any fluid gains with this drug, which makes it the drug of choice for athletes with potential blood pressure problems. Anavar is also good for athletes who need to keep their weight down. Therefore, you will find a number of bodybuilders using anavar the last two months before competing.

    Some powerlifters claim that this steroid is No. 1 for gaining strength without water weight. Women like Anavar because very little masculinisation in any form have been seen among woman who have used Anavar at a dose of 5 mg daily. Most women start out on 1 tablet per day and go up to three tablets daily. The dosage of 5 mg of anavar per day has worked out to be the optimum. The first signs of virilisaton could include persistent hoarseness, deepening of the women's voice, acne, decreased libido, and/or clitoral enlargement. If any of these symptoms should appear, the woman should end the cycle immediately."

  7. #7
    Jerzey's Avatar
    Jerzey is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Jerzey
    Posts
    829
    I ran var at 10mg/ED for 8 straight weeks (one dose of 10mg) the first time


    this time I started it at 5mg the first week, I'm at 10 now (splitting it in two doses).

    There are sides to var... libido hits me right away and goes through the roof downfall is acne, I always end up breaking out...

  8. #8
    JustAGirl is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerzey
    I ran var at 10mg/ED for 8 straight weeks (one dose of 10mg) the first time


    this time I started it at 5mg the first week, I'm at 10 now (splitting it in two doses).

    There are sides to var... libido hits me right away and goes through the roof downfall is acne, I always end up breaking out...

    Thanks, Jerzey...at what dosage did you get acne, and where? Shoulders or anywhere else? I hate acne, that is not cool, but hopefully I won't get that, lol...I am going to do what you are doing...5mg first week or two (depending on sides) and then go up from there to 10mg...don't think I'll go to 15mg, my body is very sensitive...I've done Clenbuterol recently and had to start with a low dosage too.

  9. #9
    Jerzey's Avatar
    Jerzey is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Jerzey
    Posts
    829
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAGirl
    Thanks, Jerzey...at what dosage did you get acne, and where? Shoulders or anywhere else? I hate acne, that is not cool, but hopefully I won't get that, lol...I am going to do what you are doing...5mg first week or two (depending on sides) and then go up from there to 10mg...don't think I'll go to 15mg, my body is very sensitive...I've done Clenbuterol recently and had to start with a low dosage too.
    Anytime

    I get it at all doses unfortunately, my skin is very sensitive and I will break out from sweating I get it primarily on my chest/shoulders/back.. it's usually my chest and shoulders or my back. Sometimes on my face too when it gets really bad. I shower at the gym as soon as I get done working out to try to help it.

    Start low with everything, you can always add more

  10. #10
    Seattle Junk's Avatar
    Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sea-town (upper left USA)
    Posts
    3,010
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAGirl


    I just got some 15mg var - you all know who that is from - my question is why the hell am i seeing all this negative stuff about it for women from other women? From what I have heard, his stuff is legit and I have no reason to worry, any opinions or any GIRLS that have taken his stuff?????
    You really need to spend some time understanding what you're putting into your body before actually buying AAS. Women have to be extra careful while taking AAS due to virilization. ALL anabolic steroids are derivitives (copied from) of testosterone , the male sex hormone. I don't care if it's Anavar , it can still virilize in a woman, especially at higher amounts. Virilization = male characteristics. i.e. beard, scalp hair loss, deepening of the voice, fat distribution, etc. Not exactly the sexy look and it's NOT reversible. Once you got that man look, it's with you for a lifetime.

    I have a woman BB at my gym that is pretty virilized and she looks like a short man now. She's gone and she'll look like that for the rest of her life. It's sad to say the least.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 08-27-2005 at 05:40 PM.

  11. #11
    dirtyvegas's Avatar
    dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Oakland Athletics
    Posts
    1,708
    i was under the impression that var decreased libido...?

  12. #12
    JustAGirl is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    You really need to spend some time understanding what you're putting into your body before actually buying AAS. Women have to be extra careful while taking AAS due to virilization. I don't care if it's Anavar , it can still virilize in a woman, especially at higher amounts. Virilization = male characteristics. i.e. beard, scalp hair loss, deepening of the voice, fat distribution, etc. Not exactly the sexy look and it's NOT reversible. Once you got that man look, it's with you for a lifetime.

    I have a woman BB at my gym that is pretty virilized and she looks like a short man now. She's gone and she'll look like that for the rest of her life. It's sad to say the least.
    I've been researching for over six mos, thank you very much...AND, I am still doing research on here before I take anything I have...I am already very knowledgeable on this stuff and var is not going to turn me into a man, lol, it was given to kids for god's sake and it's one of the safest, mildest steroids AT LOW DOSAGES...women who looked like men are either taking test or have taken TOO high doses of stuff, I am not one to do that, I am VERY concerned and careful about what I am putting into my body!!!! Don't tell me I need to research shit!

  13. #13
    dirtyvegas's Avatar
    dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Oakland Athletics
    Posts
    1,708
    shouldent your name be pink or somthin and say female member too?

  14. #14
    Seattle Junk's Avatar
    Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sea-town (upper left USA)
    Posts
    3,010
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAGirl
    I've been researching for over six mos, thank you very much...AND, I am still doing research on here before I take anything I have...I am already very knowledgeable on this stuff and var is not going to turn me into a man, lol, it was given to kids for god's sake and it's one of the safest, mildest steroids AT LOW DOSAGES...women who looked like men are either taking test or have taken TOO high doses of stuff, I am not one to do that, I am VERY concerned and careful about what I am putting into my body!!!! Don't tell me I need to research shit!
    Yeah, I'm telling you and you should listen to people here. This community has much more knowledge and EXPERIENCE than you. If you know it all, what the hell are you doing here?

  15. #15
    JustAGirl is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Yeah, I'm telling you and you should listen to people here. This community has much more knowledge and EXPERIENCE than you. If you know it all, what the hell are you doing here?
    Excuse me, JUST because I am new here DOES Not mean I don't know anything, don't make stupid assumptions...first you tell me to research and learn AND THAT IS WHAT I AM FKING DOING on this board, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM???!!!!! What is wrong with asking questions??? I have done my research, and yes I know alot, but that does not make me an expert! I have heard ALOT of BS from so-called experts.... therefore, I don't point blank take EVERYTHING I read off the internet or hear from people as 'the word' okay??? I am not that stupid...I would rather ask questions of people here in a place where people DO know what they are talking about and from people who are experienced users and compile and get answers to my questions that way??? WTF is YOUR problem????? Learning is a process, and taking gear is not a joke, which is why I personally am ALWAYS learning...like I said, there are too many ppl. out there recommending the WRONG doses, etc. to females, which is why I continue to research whether I know shit or not...now try to have a nice day and

  16. #16
    dirtyvegas's Avatar
    dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Oakland Athletics
    Posts
    1,708
    girl you should really have posted this in the female forum youll get all your detailed answer in there by women that have had plenty of experience with especially var.

    http://forums.steroid.com/female-questions/

    seattle junkie is right you should do more research about what your puttin in your body( 15 mg pills for women is not a good idea) i dont think his intentions were to upset you just inform you to do more research.

    ~dv~

  17. #17
    Jerzey's Avatar
    Jerzey is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Jerzey
    Posts
    829
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    i was under the impression that var decreased libido...?
    Nope, just the opposite (and that goes for most women I know)

    Believe me... I have to deal with it 24/7 now
    Last edited by Jerzey; 08-27-2005 at 05:57 PM.

  18. #18
    JustAGirl is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    girl you should really have posted this in the female forum youll get all your detailed answer in there by women that have had plenty of experience with especially var.

    http://forums.steroid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=73

    seattle junkie is right you should do more research about what your puttin in your body( 15 mg pills for women is not a good idea) i dont think his intentions were to upset you just inform you to do more research.

    ~dv~
    I did post in the female forum and got no replies and more here and if you read my previous earlier post, I already know 15 is too much, lol....you guys are s'thing else!

    JustAGirl
    New Member Join Date: Aug 2005
    Posts: 10

    Thanks...

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by gsxxr
    15 mg tabs or caps are to large for women to use. the maxy does you should run is 20mg a day. that dose should be split to get even blood levels. the half life of var is only 9 hours.


    Thanks for your posts...I know the 15mg is too much at once, I was told to only take 5mg a day at the most to start so I have a pill splitter to cut them with..I was also told to chew them as they are really hard and compacted to make it from overseas to here, so I guess my source is a good one...should I work up to 15mg's a day over time, I was told total of 8 wks cycle for anavar ? From what i understand, 15mg's is the most a woman should take per day and split dosage up throughout day...thx for any more info. you can provide.

  19. #19
    dirtyvegas's Avatar
    dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Oakland Athletics
    Posts
    1,708
    Wow i need a women with some var then...j/k i can barly keep up with the few women i see now, just becoming too much latly.

    Shouldent be that bad if you have a man though right..

    ~dv~
    Last edited by dirtyvegas; 08-27-2005 at 06:07 PM.

  20. #20
    Jerzey's Avatar
    Jerzey is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Jerzey
    Posts
    829
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAGirl
    Excuse me, JUST because I am new here DOES Not mean I don't know anything, don't make stupid assumptions...first you tell me to research and learn AND THAT IS WHAT I AM FKING DOING on this board, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM???!!!!! What is wrong with asking questions??? I have done my research, and yes I know alot, but that does not make me an expert! I have heard ALOT of BS from so-called experts.... therefore, I don't point blank take EVERYTHING I read off the internet or hear from people as 'the word' okay??? I am not that stupid...I would rather ask questions of people here in a place where people DO know what they are talking about and from people who are experienced users and compile and get answers to my questions that way??? WTF is YOUR problem????? Learning is a process, and taking gear is not a joke, which is why I personally am ALWAYS learning...like I said, there are too many ppl. out there recommending the WRONG doses, etc. to females, which is why I continue to research whether I know shit or not...now try to have a nice day and
    Hey hun, I don't think he meant to offend you (but obviously he did)...

    You are doing the right thing, researching and asking questions. He was just trying to tell you to make sure you did your research first and know the possible virilization effects because they are not reversible. I've seen it before many times, before I knew a thing about AAS, not a pretty sight to see.

    Make sure you post for access to the women's forum!

  21. #21
    Jerzey's Avatar
    Jerzey is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Jerzey
    Posts
    829
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    Wow i need a women with some var then...j/k i can barly keep up with the few women i see now, just becoming too much latly.

    Shouldent be that bad if you have a man thought right..

    ~dv~
    Gotta love it

  22. #22
    Seattle Junk's Avatar
    Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sea-town (upper left USA)
    Posts
    3,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerzey
    Hey hun, I don't think he meant to offend you (but obviously he did)...

    You are doing the right thing, researching and asking questions. He was just trying to tell you to make sure you did your research first and know the possible virilization effects because they are not reversible. I've seen it before many times, before I knew a thing about AAS, not a pretty sight to see.

    Make sure you post for access to the women's forum!
    Thank you Jerzey. You're the best.

  23. #23
    dirtyvegas's Avatar
    dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Oakland Athletics
    Posts
    1,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Thank you Jerzey. You're the best.
    you gotta love er...she is kool...

  24. #24
    Jerzey's Avatar
    Jerzey is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Jerzey
    Posts
    829
    Just trying to clear the air... sometimes things are read different then they are intended and I know you guys would flame her like that. We want her to keep asking questions, that's what we are here for

    You guys are too sweet

  25. #25
    lfrisbee's Avatar
    lfrisbee is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    328
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAGirl
    Excuse me, JUST because I am new here DOES Not mean I don't know anything, don't make stupid assumptions...first you tell me to research and learn AND THAT IS WHAT I AM FKING DOING on this board, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM???!!!!! What is wrong with asking questions??? I have done my research, and yes I know alot, but that does not make me an expert! I have heard ALOT of BS from so-called experts.... therefore, I don't point blank take EVERYTHING I read off the internet or hear from people as 'the word' okay??? I am not that stupid...I would rather ask questions of people here in a place where people DO know what they are talking about and from people who are experienced users and compile and get answers to my questions that way??? WTF is YOUR problem????? Learning is a process, and taking gear is not a joke, which is why I personally am ALWAYS learning...like I said, there are too many ppl. out there recommending the WRONG doses, etc. to females, which is why I continue to research whether I know shit or not...now try to have a nice day and
    Wow... [EDITED by me]... We're trying to help you here and you take it personally. If you're going to whine and cry over everything said... why ask any questions?

    PS - does she remind anyone else of a female version of ROSS
    Last edited by lfrisbee; 08-27-2005 at 07:14 PM.

  26. #26
    mustangz is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    57

    well

    any post with women and help in it i will reply.anyway what are your stats and what are your goals?thanks babe just curious.

  27. #27
    Seattle Junk's Avatar
    Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sea-town (upper left USA)
    Posts
    3,010
    Quote Originally Posted by lfrisbee
    Wow... [EDITED by me]... We're trying to help you here and you take it personally. If you're going to whine and cry over everything said... why ask any questions?

    PS - does she remind anyone else of a female version of ROSS

    No, Ross is very unique. He is a FITNESS MODEL. Did you read that? A FITNESS MODEL.

  28. #28
    jnx3k is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    330
    who is this ross i keep hearing about

  29. #29
    Jsik98's Avatar
    Jsik98 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    649
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAGirl
    Excuse me, JUST because I am new here DOES Not mean I don't know anything, don't make stupid assumptions...first you tell me to research and learn AND THAT IS WHAT I AM FKING DOING on this board, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM???!!!!! What is wrong with asking questions??? I have done my research, and yes I know alot, but that does not make me an expert! I have heard ALOT of BS from so-called experts.... therefore, I don't point blank take EVERYTHING I read off the internet or hear from people as 'the word' okay??? I am not that stupid...I would rather ask questions of people here in a place where people DO know what they are talking about and from people who are experienced users and compile and get answers to my questions that way??? WTF is YOUR problem????? Learning is a process, and taking gear is not a joke, which is why I personally am ALWAYS learning...like I said, there are too many ppl. out there recommending the WRONG doses, etc. to females, which is why I continue to research whether I know shit or not...now try to have a nice day and
    WOW!! You keep this up and you'll be banned before you know it! Please don't take this personally, but you really need to tone down the attitude! It's VERY common to be told you have to do more research, especially when you're taking a drug or have taken a drug and still asking questions about it's effects. When I was new, hell, even recently I've been told to do more research......big deal! I really think you took that way too personally.

  30. #30
    Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    in your girls panties
    Posts
    6,597
    ROSS is da man. He is the most perfect human being ever to exist. He has no flaws whatsoever. He is absolutely perfect. 100 percent perfection.

  31. #31
    Jsik98's Avatar
    Jsik98 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    649
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangz
    any post with women and help in it i will reply.anyway what are your stats and what are your goals?thanks babe just curious.
    Yeah, that's not condescending.......you should probably leave out the babe part.

  32. #32
    Jsik98's Avatar
    Jsik98 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    649
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    i was under the impression that var decreased libido...?
    It does in men, but not drastically. It took a few weeks on var for me to notice any loss of libido. I just want to announce that I LOVE ANAVAR !!!
    God, I feel better. Best substance on the planet. JMO!

  33. #33
    dirtyvegas's Avatar
    dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Oakland Athletics
    Posts
    1,708
    Quote Originally Posted by jnx3k
    who is this ross i keep hearing about
    Trust me you dont wanna know its not worth your time... but if you really insist search for threads by him themindofross and there you have it..


  34. #34
    Seattle Junk's Avatar
    Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sea-town (upper left USA)
    Posts
    3,010
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    Trust me you dont wanna know its not worth your time... but if you really insist search for threads by him themindofross and there you have it..

    Oh yeah and Pump A Holic and the latest, Pump Master Flex. These are additional handles that were created after getting banned with the earlier ones. Ross is a FITNESS MODEL....did I mention that? He also doesn't prefer estrogen in his body so he has eliminated it via mind control.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 08-28-2005 at 12:09 AM.

  35. #35
    Seattle Junk's Avatar
    Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sea-town (upper left USA)
    Posts
    3,010
    Quote Originally Posted by smak dat puzz
    ROSS is da man. He is the most perfect human being ever to exist. He has no flaws whatsoever. He is absolutely perfect. 100 percent perfection.
    Yeah, I have his poster in my bedroom. I always wake up in the middle of the night with baby oil all over me and a bad headache. What does that mean?

  36. #36
    Jerzey's Avatar
    Jerzey is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Jerzey
    Posts
    829
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Yeah, I have his poster in my bedroom. I always wake up in the middle of the night with baby oil all over me and a bad headache. What does that mean?
    Ummm, it doesn't mean anything.. (and I will try my hardest not to hold it against you)

    I have no idea who this guy is but I can tell from your posts I probably don't want to....

  37. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    2,393
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAGirl
    I've been researching for over six mos, thank you very much...AND, I am still doing research on here before I take anything I have...I am already very knowledgeable on this stuff and var is not going to turn me into a man, lol, it was given to kids for god's sake and it's one of the safest, mildest steroids AT LOW DOSAGES...women who looked like men are either taking test or have taken TOO high doses of stuff, I am not one to do that, I am VERY concerned and careful about what I am putting into my body!!!! Don't tell me I need to research shit!
    Given the nature of your concerns (virilization, etc...), and the priority you place on researching what you put in your body, I think you ought to be (primarily) listening to Jerzey. She's done an extensive amount of research on women and anabolic steroids, done an extensive amount of research into GH (knows more than 99.99% of the board about GH, I'd bet), and generally does alot of research (in medical journals and studies) before she goes shooting something or popping a pill.

    I usually give her advanced copies of everything I write (my book, my articles, my profiles, ets...) to get her opinion. She's helped me out greatly with regards to furthering my first hand experience with women and anabolics.

    I think her current stack is GH/Primo/Var, although she's run var alone as well as GH alone in the past.

    I would, however, like to add that with regards to your claim that you are "already very knowledgeable" in this area, I don't think thats really justified. I've been researching anabolics for 10 years, and I still learn something every day about them. Not usually from AAS boards, though.

  38. #38
    Seattle Junk's Avatar
    Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sea-town (upper left USA)
    Posts
    3,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerzey
    Ummm, it doesn't mean anything.. (and I will try my hardest not to hold it against you)

    I have no idea who this guy is but I can tell from your posts I probably don't want to....
    He'll let you know that he is better than you and you'll have no choice but to worship him. He may even decide that you must be part of his harem. A real old fashioned gentleman.

    He'll put you on the "punctuated cycle" then you'll swear that you have touched God.

  39. #39
    Seattle Junk's Avatar
    Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sea-town (upper left USA)
    Posts
    3,010
    The PUNCTUATED CYCLE: TOP SECRET INFO


    Pump A Holic
    Banned


    I'm sorry for doing this but we must face these things for thereputic reasons.

  40. #40
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    2,393
    When I have a question on females and anabolics, I'd go to Jerzey or BMF2.

    Actually, if I had a diet question or one about real world usage of Bodybuilding-Related anabolics (I'm talking about men and anabolics, now, not women) question, I'd go to BMF2 before anyone else on this board.

    For the record, BMF2 was the first Female-Vet here that I've ever seen....the category was actually created for her, as I recall.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •