Thread: recomendations

jtckf is offline New Member

recomendations

Okay, I've decided to try the needle route.
    I've been lifting for a month and a half, 6 days a week (different muscle groups on different days). What would any of you recommend for someone just starting out? Also, how long does it take before I can see results?

hollaatyoboy is offline Associate Member
    u need to hit the gym a little longer before you do a go the needle route

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by hollaatyoboy
    u need to hit the gym a little longer before you do a go the needle route
    More then a little, wait until you are genetically peaked.You need to strengthing liagaments and tendons before using AS, you will get stronger then your body can handle and will lead to serious injuries. Say you do go on a cycle, but decide that body building isnt for you, you stop, there is a good chance you will have increased body fat and chances of gyno(moobs). Build a solid base,train fo a year straight, get diet in check, be sure this is for you, research so your not going into it blindly then make your choice. Hang around here and learn, dont be in such a rush.
    Last edited by BG; 02-11-2006 at 04:16 PM.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jtckf
    Okay, I've decided to try the needle route.
    I've been lifting for a month and a half, 6 days a week (different muscle groups on different days). What would any of you recommend for someone just starting out? Also, how long does it take before I can see results?
    Why don't you trying taking the smart route and using your brain ? Lifting for a month and wanting to start AS, are you kidding me ? Use the search button .

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    what are your stats mate??
    and did you say you have only been training for a month and a half??this must be wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    More then a little, wait until you are genetically peaked.You need to strengthing liagaments and tendons before using AS, you will get stronger then your body can handle and will lead to serious injuries. Say you do go on a cycle, but decide that body building isnt for you, you stop, there is a good chance you will have increased body fat and chances of gyno(moobs). Build a solid base,train fo a year straight, get diet in check, be sure this is for you, research so your not going into it blindly then make your choice. Hang around here and learn, dont be in such a rush.
    Thank you for the input. I was thinking the same, but I've been told(by everyone I know), that I rush everything and go 100% full out all the time. I guess what I'm saying is, I wanted to cheat, and get there as quick as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    what are your stats mate??
    What?
    If you want to know what I look like( I'm guessing), 5'11" 207 lb.

Blog Entries
    What?
    If you want to know what I look like( I'm guessing), 5'11" 207 lb.
    I don't think boz wants to date you but see how much of a base you have. Use that brain muscle and read.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    Why don't you trying taking the smart route and using your brain ? Lifting for a month and wanting to start AS, are you kidding me ? Use the search button .
    Kind of the pot calling the kettle black.ME use my brain.....I'm not on an illegal drug are you?

Blog Entries
    .....I'm not on an illegal drug are you?
    " I've decided to try the needle route."

This coming from the person who was about to start taking an illegal drugs and having no knowledge what-so-ever about the how, what, when, and where to take the drug. The same person that was about to inject a foreign liquid into his body without even knowing how his body would be effected.

Listen noob, turn off MTV and start reading.

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    Kind of the pot calling the kettle black.ME use my brain.....I'm not on an illegal drug are you?
    You are a complete moron. Take a burning when you fully deserve it mate. If you don't have anything better to say next time, don't post at all or you'll be banned.

Montgomery

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    how the hell can anyone decide that they wanna use steroids after training for little over a month, ur just f^uCkin lazy!!:aaok****t

noddy1 is offline Associate Member

These kids are the ones who really ruin it for all of us, who are you trying to be dude.......... the only needles you should be going near are the ones on your moms old record player

Noddy
    Last edited by noddy1; 02-11-2006 at 05:51 PM.

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    probably see him on a mtv show in 6 months time saying how steroids have ruined his life

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sbeast007
    probably see him on a mtv show in 6 months time saying how steroids have ruined his life
    True. Thank god i dont have moderator access or our number of members would be cut in half from me cutting out all the dead weight like this loser. Lets all point, laugh , and get back to posting helpful information.

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    funny that they aint illegal overhear!!

Milky87 is offline Member
    Noobs: Cant live with them, but cant live without them

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    funny that they aint illegal overhear!!
    You lucky londerns

bigboy5 is offline New Member
    This is my first post. I've read through this thread just by chance as the first I picked. The guy sounds a little scared and must want to impress someone. Sounds like he can't wait either. But for some of you to jump his case is funny. A bunch of the replies were from "KIDS". You were there once and probally still are. Trust me, you DON'T have all the answers and neither do I. For the little boy with the car as a avatar, you've got a lot to learn about the drugs. I found out in time and I've been clean for a little while. I could go back on in a heart beat but am going to wait and see.
    It was a ???? so give the guy a break.

Auto54 is offline Member
    Abuse reported
    Last edited by Auto54; 02-12-2009 at 06:34 PM.

bigboy5 is offline New Member
    [QUOTE=Copperhead947][QUOTE=bigboy5]But for some of you to jump his case is funny. A bunch of the replies were from "KIDS".

Just wait. You'll see guys that are 20 (and claim several cycles) tell new guys (to this site) that are 21 they are too young to cycle.

Go figure.
    I agree. That's why I was scratching my head. The guy(DSM) is huge. I guess it was okay for him to chastise. It takes alot of work, not JUST the drugs. You have to stay at it.

Froggy is offline Member
    WOW...this thread really got bastardized...Good reply though booz(er), the internet ain't just local...my .02...

Jade_7674 is offline Junior Member
    Thank you for the input. I was thinking the same, but I've been told(by everyone I know), that I rush everything and go 100% full out all the time. I guess what I'm saying is, I wanted to cheat, and get there as quick as possible.

you need to workout for at the very least 6 months and depending on your age, decide what route to take... If you can go consistantly to the gym for 6 months, then I would say to look at a short 8wk cycle..

Blog Entries
    I have like 5 noobs trying to gang up on me,
    Last edited by DSM4Life; 02-11-2006 at 09:39 PM.

kirk3624 is offline Associate Member
    it kinda sucks reading posts like that.

i am a newbie also but i can atleast take advice and read.

Thread Information