G-13 is offline Member

Lightbulb Orals and Injectable question

IM not sure how to word this question for it to make sense, but is an oral the same as an injectable as far as test levels are concerned?

what i mean is if your taking 40mg per day of an oral is that the same as 280mg per week of an injectable test, now i realize the type of test will make a difference but to keep this simple lets just say prop @40mg per day.
    IM not a chemist so i dont know the chemical makeup of T-bol and how it works, so i was just wondering if one were running 40mg of T-bol and then switched to 40mg of prop, would you notice a difference.

I was trying to explain this to a friend of mine, but i wasnt sure how, so any help would be great.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    you couldnt be farther from the truth bro. you can not compare testosterone (let alone most injectables) to orals. you can however compare their anabolic /androgenic ratios, but thats it. i suggest you read on how steroids actually work, especially the difference between receptor binding (ie class I and class II steroids)

G-13 is offline Member
    yea man i gotcha, i thought there might be an easy way to explain this my my bud without putting him through a chem class...

Latimus is offline Banned
    Not really sure how to answer your question but i will say this....say you had Winny, injectable and oral...if you were to inject one day, and then take orals the next..and you wanted to achieve 50mgs per day....you would need to inject 50mgs the one day..and then oraly take about 60-70mgs or winny to get the same concentration in the blood.....orals are not as easily able to make it into the blood stream as injectables....you lose the compound in your liver, stomack, i-track etc.....whenever you can...go injectable....sooooo much better.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    i don't think they make oral test.

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell
    i don't think they make oral test.
    Yep..andriol =Test. undecanoate oral test, waste of money though

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    you couldnt be farther from the truth bro. you can not compare testosterone (let alone most injectables) to orals. you can however compare their anabolic/androgenic ratios, but thats it. i suggest you read on how steroids actually work, especially the difference between receptor binding (ie class I and class II steroids)
    this is the best answer.
    right now you are compareing apples and oranges.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G-13
    Yep..andriol =Test. undecanoate oral test, waste of money though
    never heard of it, must be crap.

Thread Information