Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    eljeffe is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Cut the excuses, we all have jobs too and don't rely on protein shakes as our only meals. I think you'd rather make excuses then make your meals ahead of time. So many guys like you that bug guys like me in the gym Everyday.

BTW, post your pics in the picture forum for better critiques. Lets try and help you with one problem at a time.

i will be in Dallas on the first of the month if you are up for a workout, sorry about being a smart ass but i sick of people saying i can gain weight ect when they know nothing about me, I read this forum all the time and see mostly positive feedback and i come home to read the answer to my thread and nothing but slamming me, what the hell do you want from me? Ok can you give me some suggestions of meals to pack then, I am more than willing to listen, and you are probably right I should not of said more than half the people, but as much as most would be accurate. I will take your advice on the suppliment for sure, also i eat olive oil on everything especially the chicken, pasta and steak, also the almond butter is full of fat. I just don't want to get fat with the calories, I don't really want a critique of my body, I know I need to gain weight. i appreciate any positive feedback anyone has to give.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    5 meals are liquid.Well 1 protein bar also.You need to up your carbs substantially.Protein seems ok,but your carbs are low.Especially since you have a fast metabolism.Try getting in more solid food and way more complex carbs as well.That should help.You need more fats also.(EFA's).

~Pinnacle~
    What about the carbo max, that stuff is full of carbs, won't too many carbs just make me fat not lean muscle, I am having 100 g's of complex carbs 4 2 times a day with the shakes and the oatmeal, whole wheat bread, apple, pasta, what more do i need? I have way more carbs than protien with every meal, I am not trying to be a smart ass either just curious as to what you would recomend?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Post your pics when your ready, bout to hit the sack but pm me when your comin in town. My bro lives in dallas, wouldn't hurt for me to visit him. I'm a few hours away. Being a prick doesn't get you anywhere on this board, being new or not. Looks like you have a better approach, good to see. There are SOOO many diff. meals you can pack, check out the diet forum, I have seen great ideas that work well. If that's you in the avatar, lookin pretty damn lean. Need to stop worrying bout getting fat and try and grow. From your build I don't think it is possible for you to get fat, nor would it be hard for you to lean it back down. bedtime.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by eljeffe
    What about the carbo max, that stuff is full of carbs, won't too many carbs just make me fat not lean muscle, I am having 100 g's of complex carbs 4 2 times a day with the shakes and the oatmeal, whole wheat bread, apple, pasta, what more do i need? I have way more carbs than protien with every meal, I am not trying to be a smart ass either just curious as to what you would recomend?
    In order to gain muscle size.You'll need to eat far more calories than you burn.Obviously you aren't.You might have to put on a slight amount of fat in order to grow muscle mass.With your fast metabolism,trimming the excess fat off won't be an issue.
    Like I said,you have far to many shakes in your diet.they run through you like water.The human body wants to do some work.Meaning digest food.Liquid meals are ok,if kept to a minimum.Cut out the shake before bed an have egg white(10) and a big bowl of oats.A banana in there as well.

Another thing.You are training too much with your metabolism.Cut your training to 4 days.3 is even better.Kill yourself on those 3 training days and the other days EAT,EAT, EAT and REST,REST,REST.This is how hard gainers put on size bro.

~Pinnacle~

Darkness is offline Member
    Hey guys remember that he doesnt want to get too big so for that matter his diet has more than perfect, but the fact is he didnt need to use AAS to grow (just a bit, not the muscle head look) But me like....say....99.99% of the people on this board would rather look like a muscle head than a tooth pick!

But to answer your question, you shouldnt bother in getting too big, after all PCT is done you will only keep about 50% of the gains so if you pack 30lbs in cycle you will only keep 15 wich will put you right at the 180 you want.
    Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Post your pics when your ready, bout to hit the sack but pm me when your comin in town. My bro lives in dallas, wouldn't hurt for me to visit him. I'm a few hours away. Being a prick doesn't get you anywhere on this board, being new or not. Looks like you have a better approach, good to see. There are SOOO many diff. meals you can pack, check out the diet forum, I have seen great ideas that work well. If that's you in the avatar, lookin pretty damn lean. Need to stop worrying bout getting fat and try and grow. From your build I don't think it is possible for you to get fat, nor would it be hard for you to lean it back down. bedtime.
    I am supper lean man I just can not grow very well, i will definitly PM when I am going, just so you know it is the friday Sep 30- sunday Oct 2. i would love to grab a workout or two with you, not meaning to be a prick sorry for coming off that way, my bad, if you are for real about the workout that would be awesome. I always enjoy working out with new people, holla man.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness
    Hey guys remember that he doesnt want to get too big so for that matter his diet has more than perfect, but the fact is he didnt need to use AAS to grow (just a bit, not the muscle head look) But me like....say....99.99% of the people on this board would rather look like a muscle head than a tooth pick!

But to answer your question, you shouldnt bother in getting too big, after all PCT is done you will only keep about 50% of the gains so if you pack 30lbs in cycle you will only keep 15 wich will put you right at the 180 you want.
    Good luck.
    Thanks bro, i don't really look like a toothpick but I get the point, i am going to take some photos soon to show everyone, I just don't have them on this computer, they are too big or too small.

In order to gain muscle size.You'll need to eat far more calories than you burn.Obviously you aren't.You might have to put on a slight amount of fat in order to grow muscle mass.With your fast metabolism,trimming the excess fat off won't be an issue.
    Like I said,you have far to many shakes in your diet.they run through you like water.The human body wants to do some work.Meaning digest food.Liquid meals are ok,if kept to a minimum.Cut out the shake before bed an have egg white(10) and a big bowl of oats.A banana in there as well.

Another thing.You are training too much with your metabolism.Cut your training to 4 days.3 is even better.Kill yourself on those 3 training days and the other days EAT,EAT, EAT and REST,REST,REST.This is how hard gainers put on size bro.

~Pinnacle~
    Thanks I will try that, it is actually what I have to do the next two weeks because of a wierd schedule I have. appreciate the feedback

doghunter is offline Member
    dude they are right u need food those drinks are not doing shit for u at all but keeping u thin i eat triple the tuna and chicken u do i will not even eat tuna unless its double cans and u need to eat that chicken breast meal maybe three more times a day ur diet its good for being lean but to put on muscle and im going on hard on u but **** it take some eq and some test and step those hunger pains up eq will make ur body do wonderful things with food my god i love that stuff

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I agree, yeah you eat a lot of meals but the content is more for definition (super protein with little fat and carbs). Heck Bruce said if you want to gain weight add peanut butter to those shakes. You need to eat some food, job or not, and make sure they come from complex carbs not GNC.

I think everyone agree's that he has far too many liquid meals in there.If that is corrected,I'm sure a big change will take place.Just cutting out 2 of those liquid meals will make a difference.
    I can't stress enough about you cutting back on training.
    Ever read Ironman mag?It's somewhat a natural BB mag.They have great tips and articles that really apply to the situation you're in.I recomend you buying that mag for a few months.Those guys are real good at the natural BB thing.

~Pinnacle~

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Hey Justin this guy eats for definition like us, without the part about putting the independent GNC owner's kids through college that is.

And he's complaining about a fast metabolism, dude...your diet is speeding your metabolism up. If you want to slow it down stop eating so often and gorge a little.

chest6 is offline Banned
    where in dallas

Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    your diet is speeding your metabolism up. If you want to slow it down stop eating so often and gorge a little.
    That's another good point I overlooked.That will certainly help as well.Some heavy meals in there will slow you down quite a bit.

~Pinnacle~

TCEL300 is offline Member
    diet forum will save u my son..not the sauce

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    where in dallas
    I will be flying in to DFW on Friday and then will actually be in Ft Worth right by Arlington but I am down to meet anyone if they want to workout or just talk about nutrition or fitness, where you at?

frazerjosh is offline New Member
    How can i get gear in oz

frazerjosh is offline New Member
    It is so hard to get riliable gear in australia

chest6 is offline Banned
    I will be flying in to DFW on Friday and then will actually be in Ft Worth right by Arlington but I am down to meet anyone if they want to workout or just talk about nutrition or fitness, where you at?
    im from plano like 20 miles north of dallas...but now im at college @ tx state in san marcos

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I apologize for laughing bro.I had a hard time putting on weight in my 20's.My metabolism was too fast.I ate,trained,ate some more.And it was a real fight for me.
    Around 30 that all changed though.Metabolism slowed down,and I put on muscle alot easier.TONS of drugs didn't hurt either!

~Pinnacle~
    "Sosa" from the movie Scarface:

"There is no lie in you Tony, you speak from the heart..."

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    6 feet and 167 and you have the best diet and training routine??? my ass
    thats some funny sh!t right there

Anyway, bro, concertrate more on real foods, but i don't understand what you want? You don't wanna get bigger, but you take roids, and at the same time you're complaining about eating a lot and not getting any bigger

Sounds to me like you DON'T WANT to get any bigger, and you AREN'T getting any bigger so its all good right

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    I am also really suprised at all the people saying you can only keep 50% of your gains from your cycle

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by ant_8u
    Get too big?

But that's impossible!
    agreed......

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by bor
    I am also really suprised at all the people saying you can only keep 50% of your gains from your cycle
    with his stats im suprised hes doing gear at all,,

Quote Originally Posted by frazerjosh
    It is so hard to get riliable gear in australia
    Make your own and quit asking for sources.

im from plano like 20 miles north of dallas...but now im at college @ tx state in san marcos
    H-town, but I go to lake trav once or twice a month. Love Austin.

Darkness, If I only kept 50% of my gains from a cycle I would be fairly disappointed. There is just no need to gain 30 and lose 15, that is ridiculous and hard on the body.

BuildaBeast is offline Associate Member
    I'm no expert but here are my thoughts. You can grow with gear but you have to eat. If you do gear and don't eat anymore than you are now do you think you will grow hmmmmmmmm something to think about. Food is what makes the muscle and fat not gear.

Peace,

Beast

devilman208 is offline Associate Member
    1st- Shouldnt you be running the test a little over what you are running the EQ at? 2nd- That chick in your avatar looks like she weighs more than you say you do. Just follow her diet

Quote Originally Posted by devilman208
    That chick in your avatar looks like she weighs more than you say you do. Just follow her diet
    Cruel,but extremely funny.

~Pinnacle~

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    Hey Justin this guy eats for definition like us, without the part about putting the independent GNC owner's kids through college that is.

And he's complaining about a fast metabolism, dude...your diet is speeding your metabolism up. If you want to slow it down stop eating so often and gorge a little.
    good point dude! I just ate a medium pizza for breakfast... it was awesome! That is proper nutrition my friend!!!

1st- Shouldnt you be running the test a little over what you are running the EQ at? 2nd- That chick in your avatar looks like she weighs more than you say you do. Just follow her diet
    I think I just pissed myself laughing!!! brutal!!! BUT quite funny!!!

HAHA some things you just think, but don't say. Yet, leave it to devilman.

That is where I graduated from, small world, ton of gear running around that spot, do you work out at SMAC or the rec center, man I hated the rec center. SMAC had to be one of the coolest spots ever. Tell me you are not an SAE, half those dudes where juiced when I went there.

First off she is fat not even in shape, second that is so wrong it is not even funny and she is one of the nicest people I have ever met and a great human being, which is way more than I can say for your punk ass, you my friend need a good ass woopin.

All right I admit it is funny, but jesus dude come on that is so wrong in so many ways and you still need that ass woopin.

BuildaBeast is offline Associate Member
    First off she is fat not even in shape, second that is so wrong it is not even funny and she is one of the nicest people I have ever met and a great human being, which is way more than I can say for your punk ass, you my friend need a good ass woopin.

All right I admit it is funny, but jesus dude come on that is so wrong in so many ways and you still need that ass woopin.
    Can't we all just get along

Quote Originally Posted by BuildaBeast
    Can't we all just get along
    LOL I hold nothing against anyone on here I know it is all in good fun.

LOL I hold nothing against anyone on here I know it is all in good fun.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    i thought it was mariah carey in the avatar!!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    i thought it was mariah carey in the avatar!!
    oh man the worst thing about her and I love her to death is she could be so hot if she would just loose the weight, absolutly beutiful, I have tried to train her but she has no desire, she use to eat a pound of mac and cheese from a local grocery store everyday, and you can tell.

devilman208 is offline Associate Member
    oh man the worst thing about her and I love her to death is she could be so hot if she would just loose the weight, absolutly beutiful, I have tried to train her but she has no desire, she use to eat a pound of mac and cheese from a local grocery store everyday, and you can tell.
    Hey, don't get me wrong I'd hit it. She has potential.

j-dog is offline Associate Member
    yOU NEED TWICE AS MUCH SOLID CLEAN FOOD. These guys are right you rely way to much on supps and not foods. Quit making excuses and trying to start pissing matches by refering to us as ladies. If you can bench and squat so much then try powerlifting instead. Spend some time each night making food for the next day.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information