Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    jmt
    jmt is offline Associate Member
    Hell, with that much intake, I doubt he even has nuts.

wink182 is offline Associate Member
    Everyone's got this covered, but I just wanted to say DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!!!!

bignbald02 is offline Junior Member
    note to self: dont show off at the gym anymore

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    wonder if he'll ever workout there again, it be a pain to swich gyms.

G777 is offline New Member

Cool

I have heard of people straining so hard that their abdominal muscles push on the bladder and force urine down the wrong pipe to the testicles causing pain and infection. Just another guess??????????????

Joey2ness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cubanojoe
    how do you know it was busted, did you feel it???
    lol

Latimus is offline Banned
    i definately thought you meant ejaculation....hernias will happen in powerlifting

gonnagetBIG is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STEELECOWBOYS
    I dont know how to make link but go to www.rotten.com scroll down the first page and go to weightlifter. THIS IS SICK
    This pic makes me wanna puke!!!

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    haha. the expression 'busting a nut' doesnt mean your balls blow up; it means you ejaculate. That would be the funniest thread ever if he ejaculated while benching 500lbs. lmao.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    haha. the expression 'busting a nut' doesnt mean your balls blow up; it means you ejaculate. That would be the funniest thread ever if he ejaculated while benching 500lbs. lmao.
    The way he described it, it really sounded like he reached orgasm while lifting. The dude jumped up and ran around holding his dick! I do that every night, basically, after having sex.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Hernias suck!

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    The way he described it, it really sounded like he reached orgasm while lifting. The dude jumped up and ran around holding his dick! I do that every night, basically, after having sex.
    FKIN LMAO ... there are some hilarious responses in this thread.

big an rich is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BuildaBeast
    Man that is some funny shi$$ but what ever it was I wouldn't wish it on anyone. If he was taking that much gear he probably didn't have nut to bust

forsz is offline Associate Member
    I totally concur with those who said it's about susceptibility. Along those lines....... worse things have happened to people exerting themselves while working out . Like a cerebral hemorrhage ! Not very painful........ cuz you're dead !! No joke.

forsz is offline Associate Member
    Just 2 b safe, whenever i bench 500# or more, i use just 1 hand so i can safely hold my nuts in place with the other hand.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Spellcheck and a period anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by ProUser910
    Alright this may be the most outrageous story you've ever heard and i didnt even know where to post this but it scares me a little bit. Today at the gym i go to, the biggest guy there hes like 6'6 275 and very cut was benching 5plates and 2.5s on each side i know it may not be alot but 500lbs ive never seen it done im only 20 too by the way but that is just crazy so every1 is litterally around him the whole gym pretty much stopped lifting. I know for a fact hes on juice alot too 1250mg of just ent. a week along with gh and insulin and much more is wat my dealer told me(the same guy he goes to) but anyways this is wat scares me he is turning dark tomatoe red and veins are coming out everywhere and all of a sudden almost drops the bar but the spotters caught it and is histerically screamin and grabbing his groin i had no idea wat happened but some1 had told me that its not unusaul for a guy to bust a nut from maxing out especailly pumped up and on the juice but this guy was in the most pain any1 ive ever seen suffered i mean he had the ambulance called and everything and i dont understand he busted a nut does that mean he cant have kids i dont understand this at all ive only heard that term used in one type of description but this is definetely different and very more painful then well wat were all thinking... will this guy be able to lift again or wat i mean wat will happen... has any1 heard of this to tell me what happens cause this scares me what happens if im pushing too hard to get my max up???

dieselhead is offline New Member
    I just saw that nasty pic...I started busting out (no pun intended) when I read...
    "The third spotter who was standing behind the lifter was unfortunately sprayed with fecal matter at the time of the incident. This spotter promptly fainted when he realized the extent of of the injury to the lifter, who was a personal friend."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information