Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    NU-ROYDER is offline Junior Member

What colour is tren powder???

I have some tren powder commin my way in a few weeks and wanted to know what the colour ranges for the powder were. i looked it up in the merc index and it said it was a brownish orange colour. But when extracting tren from finaplix pellets, the powder is white.

I just want to make sure this stuff is legit....has anyone ever seen it a redish orange also?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    all the tren powder I've gotten (not from pellets from synthesis) was yellow

Quote Originally Posted by symatech

could that same powder turn a redish colour once in solution? Reason I ask is that they sent me a pic of a bottle already made and it looks redish

supersteve Guest
    Mine was exactly the same (from a chinese source).

What is it synthesised from if pellets aren't used?
    I ask because i'm worried that my tren might be revalor (tren with a small amount of estrogen).

jnx3k is offline Associate Member
    good to know. I am in the process of converting fina using the crystal method, and it looks to be yellow so far. Just did the rinse of crytsals. Waiting for it to dry now, and then put it in a dehydrator.

RoidGut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jnx3k
    good to know. I am in the process of converting fina using the crystal method, and it looks to be yellow so far. Just did the rinse of crytsals. Waiting for it to dry now, and then put it in a dehydrator.
    hey bro....don't think the tren crystals extracted from pellets are yellow....think they are a white powder. The one drangonslayer is talking about is tren powder from a pharm. Then again, I am so confused about this colour thing I could be wrong

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut
    hey bro....don't think the tren crystals extracted from pellets are yellow....think they are a white powder. The one drangonslayer is talking about is tren powder from a pharm. Then again, I am so confused about this colour thing I could be wrong
    tren ace powder from pellets is usually off-white....there's a pic in one of the threads in the lab...

http://forums.steroid.com/showpost.p...91&postcount=8
    Last edited by almostgone; 09-02-2005 at 02:43 PM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Sometimes (especially if I heat it to aid in filtering) it turns dark gold, almost a red color. can you post a pic?

sure....once I get my camera workin...will save me lots of money if you can spot a fake for me....thx a lot symtech

My tren powder has always been yellow. I think when you start to get into the longer estered trenbolones they start to turn almost orange in color.

RoidGut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    My tren powder has always been yellow. I think when you start to get into the longer estered trenbolones they start to turn almost orange in color.
    Sorry...don't mean to hijack this thread but I have the same problem as nu-royder....anyone know if tren ace and tren enan are different colours? I have used the merc index also to verify the colour of tren powder and it says brownish yellow. I am being told by another source that tren enan is yellow while tren ace is redish...any explanations for this??

...tren ace is usually pale yellow to yellow....tren enan is usually a dull yellow...The tren hex I've gotten before is usually a deeper yellow than the tren enan....
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

jnx3k is offline Associate Member
    so far that is what color mine is looking. do you think i need to put it in the de-hydrator, or just leave it out overnight, and to the next day.(i know this belongs in the lab forum, but its already here, dont want to start another thread). Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jnx3k
    so far that is what color mine is looking. do you think i need to put it in the de-hydrator, or just leave it out overnight, and to the next day.(i know this belongs in the lab forum, but its already here, dont want to start another thread). Thanks

...I used to leave mine sitting out with a coffee filter on top of it to keep dust out of it....A dehydrator on LOW should be fine also....

Thread Information