MMA
    MMA is offline VET

can they test for kynoselen?

is kynoselen a banned substance, and can they test for it? what about ATP and Carnosine injections?

PLEASE, do not answer if you don't know the answer and are just guessing.

"Kynoselen is not a drug; it is however a veterinarian quality injectable vitamin/mineral supplement. It contains potassium, Adenosine mono-phosphate (AMP), magnesium, and B-12. The vitamins/minerals in Kyno are important possess no performance enhancement abilities. It appears as if the AMP is the misunderstood component of Kyno."

Paul Cribb

I would say no, they cannot test for it or the ATP or carnosine, they are all natural to your body. Whose to say that the levels they get from a test aren't your "natural" levels

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Just playing devils advocate... test is natural in your body too. Its the acceptable range they look at

Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Khadafi
    I would say no, they cannot test for it or the ATP or carnosine, they are all natural to your body. Whose to say that the levels they get from a test aren't your "natural" levels

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    Just playing devils advocate... test is natural in your body too. Its the acceptable range they look at
    correct juicehoe (great name!). many "natural" substances (testosterone , hemocrit levels) are tested to see if the levels are "superhuman". don't know if they're doing that with ATP and carnosine yet. anyone?

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Bueller? Bueller?

heptaminol, the "supposed active" in kynoselen (its an anti-hypotensive- with unknown method of action) WILL make to test positive for amphetamines- its cross reactive with the 2 most commonly used tests.

btw- IMO kynoselen is an absolute waste of money- really wasteful, comparatively, in some cases- since bottles of vetoquinol and kynoselen go for about 12$ in australia.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    thanks macro, you saved me a positive. i know kynoselen is almost worthless for bodybuilding, but i'm looking for anything that will help my endurance (and can't tested for). any suggestions? and i'm not doing EPO again, scared.

Thread Information