rockybling is offline New Member

Thinking of Trying out some AS, need help!!!

i have decided that i want to try some AS out. I have read my ass off on this forum but keep getting confused since there is a million different abreviations to differnt types of roids. this will be my first cycle and i would like to drop body fat but have great gains in strengths and lean muscle. i was thinkin of test Enanthate at 600 mg/week and Trenbolone ( need help on how much dosage will be effecient) also i am not sure about how long the cycle should last and what type of anti-estrogen i need to take to keep my balls big and my chest w/o tits. lol. please respond. thanks guys. also would love some backed up sellers to respond w/ products if possible to my pm. thanx.

-rocky

oh i am 21 years old, bout 5'9 and 215 or so. i would love to drop to around 200lbs or if possible be around 205-215. i'm not fat, i have huge legs which make me seem that way. but either way thanx for the help guys.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    i wouldnt do tren for a first cycle...honestly a straight up test only cycle will be good

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Get 2 bottles of Test250, Run 2cc's/wk 500mgs. Have nolvadex on hand and clomid for PCT. Oh and you claim you read you ass off? If so you would know the answer to these simple questions you are asking. Read some more. And you are asking for source posting, wow.

ARIV3184 is offline Associate Member
    Bro dont respond to any of the pms that you get your deff going to get scammers trying to sell you bunk shit!

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Get 2 bottles of Test250, Run 2cc's/wk 500mgs. Have nolvadex on hand and clomid for PCT. Oh and you claim you read you ass off? If so you would know the answer to these simple questions you are asking. Read some more. And you are asking for source posting, wow.
    i was asking more for opinion so no reason to get upset my man. everyone uses abbreviations for everything so its hard to follow w/o doing a million searches or having a roid dicitionary on hand.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i wld leave the tren out of a first cycle... it's great stuff and it is 1 of the few steroids that helps burn fat, but it is also ruff and needs to be shot everyday... test alone wld b good, but i don't think u need to start off with 600mg a week 1st cycle... if u start off high like that there is only one place for your doses to go next cycle and that is up...

thanks for the advice. i'm gonna talk to my source tomorrow to see what he can do bout getting me some real test. any opinons of what you like better? test250 or test Enanthate ? thanx.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i like test e... but will be trying test c next week for the 1st time..

Quote Originally Posted by rockybling
    thanks for the advice. i'm gonna talk to my source tomorrow to see what he can do bout getting me some real test. any opinons of what you like better? test250 or test Enanthate? thanx.
    I don't remember getting upset, that was just a ridiculous statement that "you read your ass off". I did give you my opinion, and btw (by the way), Test Enanthate and T250 are the same thing. You might be thinking of Testosterone Cypionate . Both of these are very similar esters. Just trying to give you a hand, I know there is a lot to learn and remember. Goodluck w/cycle and keep posting if you have questions.

oh ok. thanks for the help. will look in to getting some t250, some nolva and clomid. do ya'll agree i should take 10mgs of nolva from day 1 for precautions as well? i know the opinions are different on that. clomid is strictly for the PCT though right? thanx.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    a 1st cycle imo should consist of test only run at 4-500mg weekly 10-12 weeks,make sure you have your anti's and pct together before you start your cycle.

oliver2828 is offline Junior Member
    You can shoot test e 2X a week you have to shoot test250 eod or ed.

Quote Originally Posted by oliver2828
    You can shoot test e 2X a week you have to shoot test250 eod or ed.
    False, shoot T250 every 3 1/2 days. It has approx. 1 week active halflife, 2 shots a week helps keep the blood levels more stable. Once a week will work, but 2x's a week will minimize sides. Yes clomid starts 2 weeks after last shot of test and 10mg of nolva/day would be a good precaution for gyno and help with water retention a bit.

my source is looking into the t250, nolva, and clomid today for me and hopefully i'll be buying the stuff tomorrow. any opinions of what guage needles?

Thread Information