pyschomav is offline Junior Member

Which is better for cutting?

Winny, Anavar , Test or Dbol ? I was told winny is the best way to go? To HELP with my training. I do NO carb diet, mon-fri, weekends its a free for all in moderation.

Titan1 is offline Member
    a correct diet is the best for cutting and almost all steroids are good for cutting like i said ultimatly it depends on your diet

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You really need to research as per your other thread as well.

No carb diets and a free for all on the weekend w/gear is not a smart thing to be doing at all.

~SC~

Example

Could you give me an example of correct dieting becaues im getting all sorts of mixed opinions. This No carb dieting worked for me but i just lost weight...and...got somewhat cut but its like ive bottomed out and its really super hard for me to get past that plateu now? What diet are you on? Thanks for the advice BTW

chest6 is offline Banned
    well def. nix dbol from the list.
    Andd..this no carb thing your doing is horrible like the others said

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by pyschomav
    Could you give me an example of correct dieting becaues im getting all sorts of mixed opinions. This No carb dieting worked for me but i just lost weight...and...got somewhat cut but its like ive bottomed out and its really super hard for me to get past that plateu now? What diet are you on? Thanks for the advice BTW
    Check out the diet forum bro, lots of good information there and lots of good people who can help you out.

~SC~

chest6 is offline Banned
    sure you will lose weight but what happens when you just binge on carbs during the weekend? Probably not even the right kind of carbs. Good luck gaining strength with no carbs too like you said.

Well...

Like i said...I just do what i hear. The people that are doing the same thing as this are getting results. And Yes i should form some steady dieting instead of the no carb during the week. Most of my information i hear is from people that i go to the gym with soo...most likely there right somewhat. Thanks Swolecat I was looking for that extact site.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Here's an example of a good cutting diet

UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...

Your Right!

hell ya i binge on carbs...like i have a tendacy to eat like after 11pm or 12am. prolly cuase i go to the gym from 8 to 10pm. now that colleges started agian. im going around 2pm haha Your Right!

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    sure you will lose weight but what happens when you just binge on carbs during the weekend? Probably not even the right kind of carbs. Good luck gaining strength with no carbs too like you said.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Dbol is my favorite for cutting ....... How did that make the list?

Thread Information