tmac24 is offline New Member

8 week cycle- input please!

I originally was planning to do an 8 week equipoise cycle @ 500mg/wk along with 40 mcg IGF-1 lr3 bilaterally 5x a week for the last 3 weeks of my equipose and the 2 weeks after along with 4 wks of clomid & HCG for pct.
    This is still my ideal cycle, but I haven't aquired the equipoise yet so it may not happen.

My 2nd choice would be the applied nutriceutical stack of NeoVar, IGF-2, RPM, and Drive for 8-10 weeks. I would run lr3 igf-1 (same as above) for the last 5 weeks because the AN stack does not require a pct.

I will also add that I was planning to use the RPM and Drive for either cycle. I considered peg mgf and lr3 igf-2 but I haven't done enough research on the peg mgf and cannot find any info at all on the lr3 igf-2 so if you know of some good info, personal logs, anything at all, please post a link. I would greatly appreciate it.

If I were to acquire the Epoise, would it maybe be a good idea to throw in the AN igf-2 and NeoVar in the 1st cycle as well?

My main goal is to add at least 10 lbs of lean muscle, and would be happy with 15-20 lbs added to my bench press max, along with an increase of strength all around, and maintaining my current bf %. Going to Hawaii for 3 weeks in mid Jan so I'm trying to get in peak shape!

My stats: 6'4"
    210-215 lbs
    bf %: 10-12%

I am posting this on a few other boards as well, just an FYI.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    some quick notes....

8 weeks is not long enough to get results out of a long ester like eq. also eq by itself is hardly a complete cycle. also hcg doesnt belong in post cycle. it should be used during the cycle.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Yuk.... What a mess of compounds thrown together to try and make something work????
    Equipoise for 8 weeks, it needs to be run for a minimum of 14 weeks at a dose between 400 and 600mgs per week. Where the Testosterone ???

tmac24 is offline New Member
    well... I've known people to use EQ alone and had some good results. As for 8 weeks, you are absolutely right, I would run it at least 12 weeks because the gains are slower and doing an 8 week cycle would be pointless. I was trying to avoid using Test, but I might consider. I did a test e cycle a while back. I had great gains, but I hated the aggression, hairloss, water retention, and I am really not looking to bulk up really fast. I now use finasteride for hairloss so that isn't really a problem now. Like I said, I'm not looking to blow up real fast, I already have a pretty good physique. I actually found out today that I can pretty much get anything and everything from a buddy of mine who I trust so I'm open to any suggestions.

If I added test, which would u suggest for the least sides/water retention? And I would like to run winstrol as well, I would appreciate suggestions on how long and how much?

EQ: 12 weeks 500mg/wk
    Test-?: What dosage and how many weeks would u suggest considering what I said previously?
    Winny: suggestions?? I've never used it
    HCG: I already have 10000 i.u. I would probably run it at 250 i.u. every 2 or 3 days. what time should I start? I would also take 500 i.u. ed 2 weeks after cycle for 3-4 weeks.
    lr3 Igf-1: 40 mcgs split bilaterally in the trained muscle pwo 5 days a week, starting my last 2 weeks of cycle extending 3 weeks after.

I also plan on running clomid/tamox 2 weeks after last inj. I hope this looks a little better, I have done a lot of research in the last couple years, but I am obviously still learning. Always appreciate feedback and constructive criticism cuz thats the best way to learn. thanks

Critical Mass is offline Senior Member
    1-12 400-600 eq
    4-13 250-300 sust
    8-13 50-75mg winny

Thats an option. Maybe not what you are looking for?

Thread Information