Blackster1975 is offline Associate Member

Cycle help needed

Hi guys i have another 5 weeks on my current cycle left, and i'm just wondering how long it is best to wait before starting another cycle.
    My cycle is 200mg of deca pw and 500mg of sust pw, the deca is run for 10 week the sust for 12.

Also for my next cycle would it be ok to up the sust to 750mg pw and what would best to use instead of deca.

Any advice would be appreciated guys.

inevitable is offline Member
    time on is time off bro.... also ur deca should be at 400mg for ur current cycle not 200mg.
    about ur next cycle.. how times a wk u shooting it.. its hard to keep ur leves up wtih sus unless ur shooting EOD also i would use EQ thats my personal favorite solid gains and not nearly as much bloat!

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah at the least time on= time off... and i agree the deca dosage is to low i ran 500mg test e and 400mg deca.... ran the deca for 12 weeks running the test for 15

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackster1975
    Hi guys i have another 5 weeks on my current cycle left, and i'm just wondering how long it is best to wait before starting another cycle.
    My cycle is 200mg of deca pw and 500mg of sust pw, the deca is run for 10 week the sust for 12.

Also for my next cycle would it be ok to up the sust to 750mg pw and what would best to use instead of deca.

Any advice would be appreciated guys.
    If you can afford to have bloodwork done after PCT is complete,and it comes back normal.Then you can start whenever you want.If you can't afford bloodwork.Then the Time on/Time off rule should apply.Although not many follow that rule.Going 2 steps forward and 1 back isn't ideal in this sport.Get your gains and keep them coming is the idea.
    Also,you're running Deca at 100 mgs more than I run year round for my joints.That dose won't yeild much for you at all,if anything.
    If you're just experimenting with gear to enhance your physique,I suggest just running a Test cycle next.750 mgs will be fine.No need to play Russian roullette with your body just to enhance your physique.Chances are,you'll run another cycle and walk away from this.So use your intelligence.

~Pinnacle~

Thread Information