Thread: piss test ?

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

piss test ?

so this guy i know is getting piss tested this week for a demostic dispute thing. Anyway he tells me that everyone who was involved in the arrest and such, all commented on how big he was. i guess the judge told him no drinking or any other drugs of any kinda that he may be taking cause he is being tested this friday. Now he's flipping out about it and thinks he's gonna get poped cause of his gear. I told him he had very little to worry about cause it costs so much to test for it. I tried getting out of him what kind of test it was (8, 12 panel etc.) he said all the paper said was PTS test... i'm assuming it was for reqs, anyone have anything similiar like this happen to them or know what kind of test it's gonna be so i can somewhat reassure him. I told him worse comes to worse he can get some kind of cleanse and ask for a retest if it is possitive....

thanks bros
    magic

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    well, they usually do integrity checks for pH and creatinine levels, so they'll know if he used a cleanser...on probation, i was tested a couple times, no problems...just my exp tho

AM

fanatic is offline Member
    Good luck

ic. he isn;t concerned bout anything but gear. so in cleanse i ment AS cleanse. i really dont think he has anything to worry bout but he's like i need like 99% assurance.... im like ok, i dunno. so i decided to ask everyone on here. anyone else?

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    i'd be willing to stick my neck out here and say he's got nothing to worry about...law doesn't check for stuff like that...even my friend who got popped with some gear in his car...never checked for it...

alright. im gonna pass it on. i already told him he really didn;t have much to worry bout cause it's too costly to test for and not something they do commonly at all... i guess he didn;t trust me and wanted some other input.

Thread Information