Billyspt4 is offline Associate Member

My next cycle (bulking)....

Ok, I'm going to start another cycle in the next few months, just trying to plan it out now so I can have everything before I start. I weigh right around 160 now, 5'8", low BF, I'd say about 5-8%. I'm going to be trying to bulk up about anywhere from 10-30 lbs. Here's what I plan on taking, just want to get some different ideas on lengths and dosages...

I want to take Deca , Dbol , Tren , Test E and maybe some Winstrol at the very end of the cycle to clean up a little, maybe like the last 3-4 weeks. What I had in mind was this

Test E weeks 1-14
    Dbol weeks 1-4
    Tren weeks 6-14
    Deca weeks 1-8
    Winstrol weeks 11(12)-14

And once again, this is just what I was thinking, but I'd like to get some opinions on a cycle close to this.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    You shouldnt combine tren and deca . What's your cycle history look like?

elitetky is offline Associate Member
    dude ur cycle its alot wow . but i like it more more and more!

Quote Originally Posted by elitetky
    dude ur cycle its alot wow . but i like it more more and more!
    I agree with the first part. all of that is unnecessary.Why get all the added sides from the others? Just do a simple test cycle and maybe add something else if you really want to.

Godspeed is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    You shouldnt combine tren and deca.
    Why not? Just curious....I'm not being combative.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Deca is a very suppressive compound. It takes some user's months to recover from cycles using Deca. There are even cases where user's have still not recovered fully and experience long term damage to one's endocrine system when abusing Deca at a young age. A 100mg shot of Deca will shut down your HPTA for 2-3 weeks before it returns to baseline. Tren is 5x more suppressive than Deca. This is why it is not advised to run Deca and Tren in the same cycle. Recovery is extremly difficult, thus meaning it will be harder to attain any gains made whilst "on".

Also Deca and Tren are Progestin's. You must also run an Anti-Progesterone to combat their side effects.

Pick one or the other IMHO, not both. For mass Deca. Tren is only advised for the more experienced user's aswell.

Ok, I got you, the only reason I was thinking of combining them is because I am on a test/tren cycle now and I've made some serious gains and not had any bad sides. My aggression is under control, no acne, I did suffer from slight insomnia at first, but not anymore.

I've done some smaller cycles with test, but nothing too drastic, this was my biggest cycle and I've done pretty good with it. I know Tren is for an experienced user, but I tried it and I personally love it, especially since the sides weren't bad at all for me. I was expecting a lot worse to be honest

Other than combining the Tren and Deca , does everything else seem alright?

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    i just wanna say that looks like alotta gear for a little dude. i dont think thats all needed. test/deca or test/eq should be enough imo. gl w/e you do though.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Deca is a very suppressive compound. It takes some user's months to recover from cycles using Deca. There are even cases where user's have still not recovered fully and experience long term damage to one's endocrine system when abusing Deca at a young age. A 100mg shot of Deca will shut down your HPTA for 2-3 weeks before it returns to baseline. Tren is 5x more suppressive than Deca. This is why it is not advised to run Deca and Tren in the same cycle. Recovery is extremly difficult, thus meaning it will be harder to attain any gains made whilst "on".

Also Deca and Tren are Progestin's. You must also run an Anti-Progesterone to combat their side effects.

Pick one or the other IMHO, not both. For mass Deca. Tren is only advised for the more experienced user's aswell.
    took me 8 months at 17...damn im dumb..but i have said this many times

Ok, what would you all recommend to this instead....

Test E weeks 1-12 600mg/week
    Deca weeks 1-10 400mg/week
    Dbol weeks 1-4 40-50mg/day
    Nolvadex weeks 1-15 10-20 mg/day and then weeks 16-19 20/mg (PCT along with clomid)

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    that looks good to go, but if i was to make a suggestion. i would say run it a couple weeks longer. hf

I thought about Test for 14 weeks and Deca for 12, but wasn't sure if 14 weeks was too much

Thread Information