Who here doesnt use PCT

I've known ppl who have finished a cycle and kept all that they gained without using pct. Im sure there are some in this forum who havent used pct at one time or another, and still kept a large portion in what they've gained.

1.Is pct mainly for older fellas whos natural test is low and harder to recover? 2.Is it needed with a lighter cycle with weaker steroids ?
    3. Who hear has went without pct and still kept there gains? dont be afraid to admit it, i know some of you dont want bashed by others ,because u didnt do pct, but lets be honest.

Just wanna hear some views about pct and etc.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    A cycle less than 3 weeks and/or composed of only things like winstrol , var, and primo probably doesnt need any PCT. It cant hurt tho.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    PCT is a must.. Just from reading others post, past exp, and knowledge- its probably the most important part of your cycle.. Working to hard to gain all that muscle/strength, watever and then loose it bc of no pct is a shame.. why wouldnt you do it?

chest6 is offline Banned
    I think not doing pct would be stupid and harmful. Especially once you get more experienced..it mess with your test levels permanently if they arent brought back after an extended cycle.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    the bottom line is that all AAS shut you down and post cycle you need to do something to bring your natural test levels back up to par. Hence, the reason for post cycle therapy . I've also known cats who haven't ran PCT, and a lot of them say that it's pointless. As for me, I wouldn't want to run the risk of fukking myself up by not running PCT.

So have any of you that have responded so far ever do a cycle without pct, if so how did it go afterwards? Im sure if your doing 800mgs of test with anadrol or somethen like that it would be needed for sure. But has anyone ever did a light cycle with primo or anavar and did not use pct and kept most if not all gains?

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    the bottom line is that all AAS shut you down and post cycle you need to do something to bring your natural test levels back up to par. Hence, the reason for post cycle therapy. I've also known cats who haven't ran PCT, and a lot of them say that it's pointless. As for me, I wouldn't want to run the risk of fukking myself up by not running PCT.
    I thought the more powerful steroids are the only ones that can shut you down COMPLETELY like test and deca with its nandrolones.But what about the weaker safer still effective steriods that lower your natural test but dont shut it down. Can not running pct do this "fukking up" to them?
    Last edited by Hellmaskbanned; 09-13-2005 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    I thought the more powerful steroids are the only ones that can shut you down COMPLETELY like test and deca with its nandrolones.But what about the weaker safer still effective steriods that lower your Can not running pct do this "fukking up".
    ALL AAS shut you down. Doesen't matter if it's test, deca , var, masteron whatever. They all shut you down. What I meant by I wouldn't want to fukk myself up by not running PCT, is that if you're not doing anything to bring your post cycle low test levels up then they might be stuck where they're at. Over a period of time of not fully recovering from AAS you might have a low test level indefinitley. That is one thing that I don't want my friend.

sauceman19 is offline Junior Member
    i didnt run PCT after my first cycle.... i was stupid and it was before i started studying this website... yes, i lost a good amt of size gradually over time

thanks for the responses so far. looking for more views on this. ODC0717 you say that all AAS shut you down. i thought the hole point in the safer but weaker steroids , is that they just lowered your natural test, still producing your own but at a lower rate.And that testosterone and the more harsher steroids completely stop you from producing any natural test.

doghunter is offline Member
    i have never done pct time but am afraid myluck will run out so i plan to start with my next cycle

and for the record i have not had any of the negative issues of not running pct loss of size sex drive or gyno

Quote Originally Posted by doghunter
    and for the record i have not had any of the negative issues of not running pct loss of size sex drive or gyno
    how old are you? I assume you are younger for having a quicker recovery.
    and what did you use in your cycle?

yeah im 23 going on 24 the end of this year i have cycled for a few year i didnt start until about 20 i think it was i have eq, test e , tren i have done winny ,tren, prop i have done some anavar dbol tren just all types of combos tren solo more than anything else i love it its my favorite gear so far the ed shots are no prob but im sure im leaving something out

ODC0717 you say that all AAS shut you down. i thought the hole point in the safer but weaker steroids, is that they just lowered your natural test, still producing your own but at a lower rate.And that testosterone and the more harsher steroids completely stop you from producing any natural test.
    umm, it dosen't matter which steroid you take. they're all going to shut you down. some are quicker at supressing you natural levels then others, but in the long run PCT is needed to bring your natural levels back up. Just to bring another point to view, the "weaker" steroids are usually DHT derived. DHT is the main culprit in male pattern baldness, prostate hypertrophy and acne. Why would you want to risk not executing a proper PCT in trade for some baldness and acne? Sure you can use primo, as it's one of the safest steroids made, but I'd save that shit for the women. Umm, and please don't say that deca dosen't shut you down becasue we all know that's not the case. Tren will also shut you down. Anavar will shut you down. Masteron will shut you down. All AAS shut you down. okay, for the last time, please do PCT when you conclude your cycle. Oh yeah, one more thing, no PCT means fluctuating hormone levels and we all know what that means...Your back and chest will look like a dart board when you're through with the cycle.

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    No pct??????????

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    PCT for anavar ?? Really? Hmmmm.... why again? What estrogen are you trying to counteract? What testicular shrinkage are you trying to recover from?

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    umm, it dosen't matter which steroid you take. they're all going to shut you down. some are quicker at supressing you natural levels then others, but in the long run PCT is needed to bring your natural levels back up. Just to bring another point to view, the "weaker" steroids are usually DHT derived. DHT is the main culprit in male pattern baldness, prostate hypertrophy and acne. Why would you want to risk not executing a proper PCT in trade for some baldness and acne? Sure you can use primo, as it's one of the safest steroids made, but I'd save that shit for the women. Umm, and please don't say that deca dosen't shut you down becasue we all know that's not the case. Tren will also shut you down. Anavar will shut you down. Masteron will shut you down. All AAS shut you down. okay, for the last time, please do PCT when you conclude your cycle. Oh yeah, one more thing, no PCT means fluctuating hormone levels and we all know what that means...Your back and chest will look like a dart board when you're through with the cycle.
    ODC0717 is sharing some interesting opinions...I would like to hear some other peoples opinions or actual facts. Deca is very harsh on your HPTA function , ummm never said it wasnt.My back and chest already look like a dartboard and im not on a cycle. So i would like to hear more opinions from some others about PCT for safer steroids like primo,var and etc.Im saying this because why put more drugs in your body if there not even needed in the first place, like clomid, did i read this right you can have loss of vision as a side from it thats some shit i would like to stay away from.ohh and OCDO717 dont save that shit primo for the women, im sure i can get huge off any extra muscle enhancer.

anyone?

hooker whats your say on the matter? You seem to know your stuff and base it on actual facts.im interested on what you say about my thread.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    All AAS's will shut you down for sure, even the weak ones - unless u use in low enough doses but then the actual benefits arent there. IMO age can be factor affecting the recovery but young people also need PCT. Without PCT it takes a hell of a long time to get ur own production running normally, even if you are very young u still need it. But ppl are diffrent 4 sure... They also used to think that tapering the doses was smart which we now no isnt.. Now we also now PCT is good 4 everyone.

So, a dose that [some people] might consider for BRIDGING if used as a stand alone small cycle needs PCT? I'm off this discussion. This is lame. I understand the necessity for almost all cycles to have some PCT. But I don't understand doing PCT for a cycle of Var. I would have assumed you guys were sticking to things like test, deca , or other drugs that are KNOWN to be suppressive. But Var and Primo were referred. And as long as their doses are light, and the duration short, I just disagree. Peace out.

hehe funny typos I had.. man Im tired..

I understood that their duration / doses were not light..

Mike_sask is offline New Member
    truemanHW....you really seem to be on the same page as i with the froont loading
    i have a thread going...how much test PROP to frontload
    can you tell me what you think of my cycle....due to the gear that i have thats what i have to work with....
    tell me what you think....also what are yur views for trying to keep the water off, not all of coarce but the extremes...lube dieuretic?...armi?....etc...hoe to hear from ya soon...cheers

Mike, gotta start your own thread when you're changing the subject - some people here will get a bit irritated and regard it as "hijacking" I'll take a look at your thread now.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    I've known ppl who have finished a cycle and kept all that they gained without using pct. Im sure there are some in this forum who havent used pct at one time or another, and still kept a large portion in what they've gained.

1.Is pct mainly for older fellas whos natural test is low and harder to recover? 2.Is it needed with a lighter cycle with weaker steroids ?
    3. Who hear has went without pct and still kept there gains? dont be afraid to admit it, i know some of you dont want bashed by others ,because u didnt do pct, but lets be honest.

Just wanna hear some views about pct and etc.
    Who here is stupid and doesn't do pct after a cycle raise your hand!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, Mark, what kind of PCT would you do for a 4 week anavar cycle?

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    PCT? Those damn balls got in the way so why bother...

StayJuicen34 is offline Associate Member
    If you ever want to have kids PCT is the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    Who here is stupid and doesn't do pct after a cycle raise your hand!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well mark i havent done a cycle yet so i dont know
    I think its stupid for someone whos 5'10 and only 200 pounds to be calling someone else stupid.

So you feel you get testicular atrophy while on Var?

PEOPLE!! I'm done with this thread. Our PCT revolves around the following -

1. Controlling estrogen (ITT and systemic)
    2. Restoring the volume of the nuts
    3. Milk thistle for the liver, or Tonkat ali... whatever else.

If you're not taking an aromatizing AAS, and you're doing low dosage for short duration... well, which of the things that interfere with Endogenous Test are you combating???

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    PCT? Those damn balls got in the way so why bother...

Lotsa people reading - no one posting ....?

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    Well, Mark, what kind of PCT would you do for a 4 week anavar cycle?
    Hi Bro, did you get that mixed or suspended OK? How many mg ED are you doing of Var and why only 4 weeks?

jbone30 is offline Associate Member
    I was doing 1000mgs a week of of test with little or no pct at one point...bottom line is you will keep more gains with less sides, bitch tits and little nuts are cool so dont spend the 50 bucks...its not worth it..I mean its only your body..you can buy a new one right?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i didn't do pct my first cycle many years ago.. had never even heard of it.. and yes i lost almost all of my gains...

Thread Information