Mike_sask is offline New Member

how much test PROP to frontload

Hey Fellas, well here it is, short n sweet...i need some feed back on my cycle here....im doin about 12-15 weeks of bulking ....while trying to stay rTHER LEAN, DUE TO THE FACT THAT I PUT ON FAT LIKE A MOFO
    i am takeing test prop , equipoise , and iran enanthate ...heres the plan, keep in mind i am front loading the EQ, and i think i need to front load to prop to make for a balance when i start the enanthate in week 3

wekk1 750mg EQ/400mg testprop
    week2the same
    wekk3 400mg eq/ ?test prop

thats where im stuck...should i up the prop?....and how much eneanthate should i use, etc....etc....
    the EQ will last 10 weeks...
    give me all the feed back fells, imopen to anything here

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_sask
    Hey Fellas, well here it is, short n sweet...i need some feed back on my cycle here....im doin about 12-15 weeks of bulking ....while trying to stay rTHER LEAN, DUE TO THE FACT THAT I PUT ON FAT LIKE A MOFO
    i am takeing test prop , equipoise , and iran enanthate ...heres the plan, keep in mind i am front loading the EQ, and i think i need to front load to prop to make for a balance when i start the enanthate in week 3

wekk1 750mg EQ/400mg testprop
    week2the same
    wekk3 400mg eq/ ?test prop

thats where im stuck...should i up the prop?....and how much eneanthate should i use, etc....etc....
    the EQ will last 10 weeks...
    give me all the feed back fells, imopen to anything here
    Here's my suggestion :

WK 1-4 Prop 50 mgs ED
    WK 1-15 Test E 500 mgs wkly
    WK 1-14 EQ 400 mgs wkly
    WK 15-17 Prop 50 mgs ED
    Nolv @ 10 mgs ED throughout cycle
    L-Dex @ .25 mgs ED " " "

PCT will start 3 days after last Prop injection.

NO Need To Frontload EQ.Save your money and grief!!

~Pinnacle~

sounds rather solid I like it!however i wont have my enanthate till week 3 or 4...so lets just say week 4...till then i have20ml(2 grams) of prop...2 grams of EQ, (could always get more)....and well i have since taken 400 mg of test prop , and front loaded 750 mg of the eq..thus concludeing week 1..so, where shall i go from here...seeing as how i dont get the test enanthate till week 4 and only plan on takeing the EQ for 10 weeks..
    BTW, the test is...."Aburaihan Testosterone Enanthate 250 (iran)"

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    nice pinnacle..i have similar thoughts.

jnx3k is offline Associate Member
    sounds rather solid I like it!however i wont have my enanthate till week 3 or 4...so lets just say week 4...till then i have20ml(2 grams) of prop...2 grams of EQ, (could always get more)....and well i have since taken 400 mg of test prop , and front loaded 750 mg of the eq..thus concludeing week 1..so, where shall i go from here...seeing as how i dont get the test enanthate till week 4 and only plan on takeing the EQ for 10 weeks..
    I would go with what pinnacle said. Just cause you take prop, and then four weeks later take test e dosent neccesarily mean that the test e will kick in right away. test e takes 4-6wks to "kick" in, and prop has a short ester, generally kicking in w/in a week. So it'd probably be best to wait til you have the test e available, and dont bother running eq at only 10wks. EQ takes 8-9wks to kick in, so you'd only be shooting an extra week. If you run it the way pinnacle said, you'll be happier with the results. Just my opinion.

right on guys you rock...lets keep the fed back commin if you have any other ideas llet me know, .....
    im gonna go with that 17 week blitzer that that Pin made up..however. I have already started my first week, with the prop and the EQ, due to the faxt that i will not start my test untill mid week 3, so heres what i think i "ll have to do
    WK 1-6 Prop 50 mgs ED(or100mg/3 times a week)
    WK 3-17 Test E 500 mgs wkly (testE arives on week 3)
    WK 1-15 EQ 500 mgs wkly ( i have EQ that is 30ml@250mg perMl)
    WK 16-18? Prop 50 mgs ED
    Arimidex .25 mg EOD throughout cycle with test

well tell me what you all think

seems good. i would run the eq lower than the test at 400mg/wk. test should always be run higher than other compunds. until you get your test e in, i would run the test at 75mg/ed. running it at the dose you put is only 300mg/wk, which in turn is lower than your eq. 75ed is 525/wk. other than that, it looks good.

i hear ya bro....good i dea....i thought i should run the test as is (because i only have 20ml of the prop....waiting for the E to come)
    should i drop the Eq levels or keep front loading them for weeks 1 n 2?
    once i start the enanthate , i will be running 12 shots a week of EQ..wich adds up to 500mg

i would drop them. save it for the end. eq takes too long to kick in so i dont think frontloading would help. if it was fast acting eq, that would be another story.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    stick with the prop and eq

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Do you have a limited amount of gear or something? If not... here's the thing;

If you've done test, and know what you can handle safely, there's no need for a short ester. Frontload by doing DOUBLE your weekly dosage goal. If you're going to go ABOVE an amount you've tried before, frontload the amount you have, then after the first injection of the second week, start adding the amount of prop you want to exceed your previous experienced "safe" amount with the amount you want to get up to. I.e., if you wanted to do 700mg per week, do the 1000mg the first week of enanthate , then after your first 250mg injection on the second week, start adding your 30mg ED of prop. Otherwise, if you know you're fine with the amount your doing, just do it fronloaded with enanthate. FINALLY, if you want to get a benefit out of the prop, use it for the LAST 2 WEEKS... instead of the enanthate. You can basically extend a cycle a little without any increased negative affects if you keep your dosage high with a short ester, because you can have HIGHEST sustained mg per week, with shortest time to start PCT, thus, overall insult duration to HTPA is = but gains are better.

FRONTLOAD THE EQ! or waste 6 weeks waiting to get results of the TARGET volume. You need to run EQ at 600mg per week in my opinion to get a noticeable affect above and beyond the hunger and what Test will produce.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Why not frontload EQ?

Jray1der is offline Associate Member
    Old news. Nothing to contribute
    Last edited by Jray1der; 06-25-2021 at 09:44 PM.

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member

You wont have the enanthate until week 3 or 4?
    Its always a good idea to wait until you have all your gear to start a cycle.

First, Mike, you need your WHOLE cycles worth of gear and PCT stuff BEFORE the first jab. Second, if you're that tight funded, save up. You need to be able to feed yourself, and $$ should be padded for that.

JayRider, pipe down a bit. Just because you got steroid like results from using steroids doesn't mean that the longer ester doesnt produce the same exact gains - in fact, probably better. Anyway, frontloading bypasses all the lag time completely. I can't WAIT to be back on a cycle... and frontloading this time will be AWESOME. Test/EQ/Tren /Var.

My frontloading thread...

Frontloading motives and benefits explained.

Tuman that fromt loading thread was delicious!.....a must read for all!
    the money is no prob, i get my gear ever 4 weeks.....from a good soarce..i was just gona do prop n EQ for 10 weeks at first then a week into that...i came across front loading so i took double the EQ(finishing week 1 tommorow) and the reg 4 shots of prop....then!!, i came across Aburaihan Testosterone Enanthate 250 (IRAN)
    wow not easy to come by fully boxed n stuff so i bought 30 amps....just need an amp opener or a good method to crack em....they arrive on week 3...and the prop will last 6 weeks.....2 grams
    so that is what i got...cant run the prop every day cause it will last only 3 weekd, then im off for however long untill the test kicks in

This is SO botched. I'm going to repeat the words that were spoken to me... and I wasn't even this f*d up in mine ...

"This is why you get ALL your gear and PCT stuff BEFORE starting."

It's lame to do this... but just space the prop out to where it lasts evenly until the enanthate arrives ... Next, go to the roidcalc.com, and find out how many mg you have active left in your body. Then...

Take the amount you want to do per week, subtract the amount in your system, and double your result. Or, just tell me what you have in your system and I'll give you my suggestion. Thats the formula tho if you want it - unless you see some flaw in my logic.

Also, why do people here not use word to check their grammar and spelling when being understood is as important as it is???

yea i should practice what i preach! grammer...hello, I can't string together a coherent sentence
    sorry dude ,
    i"ll let you know the mg of prop in the bood

Jray1der is offline Associate Member
    Old post. No longer relevant
    Last edited by Jray1der; 06-25-2021 at 09:45 PM.

well IMO underground labs test(prop or any ester) doesn't even come close to comparison with pharmaceuticaltest, and other product....UG labs like to cut corners, etc...etc.. look up test enanthate from Iran, its the best out there imo
    due to the fact that there is soo much counterfit gear out in canada right now...."sust 250 being the biggest"
    so i am not going to pass up 3 boxes of that gear at the price i paid.....i think you need to read up on how esters work and the conrloed rate to which they are released into the blood stream..etc...etc....after doing so you wont be all too hard on to the famous test prop/tren /over priced var cycles.....there is no perfect cycle....it all comes in moderation....bulk maintain.cut maintain...etcc.etcc.....slow steps dude!
    with that said thanks truman, for the link, however. it is down . Any other roid calc?....
    the way i am going to do it hands down is weekly injection of prop eod, 400mg/week till its gone, that will give me 3 weeks with out the Enanthate, and 3 weeks on...then the enanthate front load for 2 weeks(or is it 1?) @ about 1000mg a week...then taper down to 500 mg/week after that....etc...
    thanks guys cheers

JRay1der ... you're an idiot.

Thread Information