achtung is offline New Member

roids that make you taller??

Has anyone ever heard of a growth hormone that makes you taller?? if so please direct me twards some information involving them..

nitro_fusion is offline Associate Member
    Jinotropin a form of HGH is supposed to but It only works if you take it b4 your growth plates have closed. (around 18+) and its way expensive.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Growth Hormone is not a 'Roid'. This is not the GH forum either. Some non-aromatizing AASs like Anavar , Primo, or Winstrol could possibly make one grow taller.

The sad truth is, if you are short you are most likely going to stay short. You cannot grow taller on anything after your growth plates have fused.

jbone30 is offline Associate Member
    **** it...short people are my best friends

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=powerliftmike]Growth Hormone is not a 'Roid'. This is not the GH forum either. Some non-aromatizing AASs like Anavar , Primo, or Winstrol could possibly make one grow taller.

Why would they make someone grow taller?? The thing is if your growth plates are fused nothing is left to be done (except this painful stretching thingy which takes ages n dunno how much they can add height)

prettyjimmy is offline New Member
    i took growth when i was 19 and i grew a inch and a half but i dunno if it was just a lae growth spurt or wut i think it was case the growth though

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    PJ, just get used to being short, I do better with women than 9 out of 10 of my tall friends. Life is about being comfortable with who you are-don't let who you want to be screw it up.

falker is offline Associate Member
    Thunk of it this way, it's easier to look and feel big when your short. Shorter guys build width faster.
    I know a guy at work who looks like a mutant at 5' but if you put his muscle on my 6' frame it would look normal.

Sherlock Holmes is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    (except this painful stretching thingy which takes ages n dunno how much they can add height)
    The 'Rack'? (See your local dungeon).

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by achtung
    Has anyone ever heard of a growth hormone that makes you taller?? if so please direct me twards some information involving them..
    At 19 years old your not done growing. Give it a few more years and you may grow more and reach your natural genetic limit.

BOBBY D is offline Member
    i am 5-5", 160lbs. all my life i was short & at age 14 i went for numerous tests & i had an underactive thyroid. i was put on thyroid meds. later on my growth doctor recommended that if i want, i could go on HGH. but after he told me about some slight risks later on of bone cancer, I FREAKED OUT! it just scared me & i said f- it, i just stay short. but if i knew then what i knew now about HGH, i would have jumped all over it. i could have actually been taller, more muscle development, but oh well.

BOBBY D is offline Member
    also, i knew a guy that was in his early 30's who was on HGH when he was a young teen, & his head was big & his hands too. now the funny thing is that someone new him personally & said that he was hung like an elephant's trunk, this was due to growth hormone . if i knew that would happen, damn i would've taken HGH.

locutus is offline Associate Member

The "Short Guy Myth"

Being short does have its advantages. For one thing, babes are always wanting to know if the "Short Guy Myth" is true. Of course, there is only one way to find out.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    The culprits behind growth plate closures are high androgen levels, but MAINLY due to estrogen. That is why I said anavar , winstrol , and primo. The dont convert to estrogen and are low in androgens (only heavy androgens like tren would cause the closure tho, its mostly estrogen).

If you plates are closed, you are not going to get any taller no matter what. Actually you will get a little smaller as you grow older due to spinal column compression and bone deterioration.

Thread Information