Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 27 of 27
  1. #1
    Bruticus is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    18

    what does human grade means?

    I am asking this again
    because somehow my old thread is gone...

  2. #2
    Jack Rabbit Slim is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    ????
    Posts
    224
    It means exactly what it says.....

  3. #3
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Self explanitory wouldn't you say?


    ~Pinnacle~

  4. #4
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    It should also read "what does it mean" not "means".

    Ugggh, I hate errors like that!

    Sorry, English major in me. I've always been used to getting good "human grades" scholastically.

    ~SC~

  5. #5
    Bruticus is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    18
    lol
    so it means like its made for humans right?
    because someone said in my old thread BD isnt human grade
    so wanted to be sure what this means

  6. #6
    HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    America
    Posts
    353
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Self explanitory wouldn't you say?


    ~Pinnacle~
    It means human grade for humans, less impurities then animal grade

  7. #7
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanPerfection1
    It means human grade for humans, less impurities then animal grade
    Really?Thanks for clearing that up for me.I would have never guessed that.



    ~Pinnacle~

  8. #8
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Really?Thanks for clearing that up for me.I would have never guessed that.



    ~Pinnacle~



    ~SC~

  9. #9
    G-13's Avatar
    G-13 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my own prison
    Posts
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Really?Thanks for clearing that up for me.I would have never guessed that.



    ~Pinnacle~
    lol
    oh bro, you gotta wonder about these guys sometimes..

  10. #10
    big_C's Avatar
    big_C is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Chicago area
    Posts
    584
    BD is human grade bro.

  11. #11
    mranak is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    484
    Quote Originally Posted by big_C
    BD is human grade bro.
    Bullshit.

    Human grade is product that is not only made for human use, but it is made by a pharmaceutical company that is subject to national and internationally accepted standards (GMP), records and oversight. This rules out all UG labs.

    For the hell of it, I just did a google search for bd gear and the first hit is a recent discussion about using BD or using human grade.
    Last edited by mranak; 09-16-2005 at 09:28 PM.

  12. #12
    ward065's Avatar
    ward065 is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    964
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    It should also read "what does it mean" not "means".

    Ugggh, I hate errors like that!

    Sorry, English major in me. I've always been used to getting good "human grades" scholastically.

    ~SC~
    business major for me, but i learned my English in elementary school!

  13. #13
    big_C's Avatar
    big_C is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Chicago area
    Posts
    584
    There are different grades of human grade...BD doesn't manufacture products for vet use, they manufacture through stricked guidelines set in the country they are made who's standards aren't as high as US, but higher than vet gear,once again, BD is human grade, I'll tell ya what, find a cleaner product from any other lab out of US, and I'll buy it, because like BD it's HG also.
    Last edited by big_C; 09-16-2005 at 10:04 PM.

  14. #14
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    business major for me, but i learned my English in elementary school!
    I love Eva Longoria!!!

    ~SC~

  15. #15
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I love Eva Longoria!!!

    ~SC~
    Join the club and get in line!!


    ~Pinnacle~

  16. #16
    mranak is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    484
    Quote Originally Posted by big_C
    There are different grades of human grade...BD doesn't manufacture products for vet use, they manufacture through stricked guidelines set in the country they are made who's standards aren't as high as US, but higher than vet gear,once again, BD is human grade, I'll tell ya what, find a cleaner product from any other lab out of US, and I'll buy it, because like BD it's HG also.
    No there aren't different grades of human grade.

    BD is not human grade. You can say it is a good product and that is fine, you can even say it is the best product of any UG lab, but it still isn't human grade.

    I use Watson-brand testosterone cypionate , an available generic for Depo-Testosterone . That's human grade.

  17. #17
    mranak is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    484
    I do appreciate your helping me to prove a point.

  18. #18
    magicstick2003's Avatar
    magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,070
    i belive BD is human grade.... It's based out of china i believe so is not set to US standards so thus by US terms might not be human grade but i thought it was made by a pharm company over seas.... anyone know for sure????

  19. #19
    big_C's Avatar
    big_C is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Chicago area
    Posts
    584
    Quote Originally Posted by mranak
    No there aren't different grades of human grade.

    BD is not human grade. You can say it is a good product and that is fine, you can even say it is the best product of any UG lab, but it still isn't human grade.

    I use Watson-brand testosterone cypionate, an available generic for Depo-Testosterone. That's human grade.
    The only point I proved was how much of an you are. BD is human grade bro. And there are different grades of human grade, other countries that have labs, not ugl's, have different guidelines than the US. I'm not sure if your aware of this, but the US doesn't control the worlds labs.LOL!!

  20. #20
    rager's Avatar
    rager is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    crashing my boat
    Posts
    742
    Human Grade is a rare virus of the testes

  21. #21
    rager's Avatar
    rager is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    crashing my boat
    Posts
    742
    Human Grade is a rare virus of the testes

  22. #22
    Mealticket's Avatar
    Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,812


    ever see this one Rager/?

  23. #23
    Braveheart2233 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    11
    it means you should hit me up sometime and ill point you in the right direction for kaizer tech labs.

  24. #24
    mranak is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    484
    BD is not a legitimate pharmaceutical company.

    And there is an International standard that defines a minimum set of requirements. This standard is known as Good Manufacturing Process.

    You must understand that even if EVERY SINGLE product out of BD's labs is just as good as that from a legitimate pharmaceutical company, they have no way to demonstrate such. What scrutiny are they subject to? None. Nobody is watching their manufacturing process, nobody is checking their manufacturing records.

  25. #25
    big_C's Avatar
    big_C is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Chicago area
    Posts
    584
    Quote Originally Posted by mranak
    BD is not a legitimate pharmaceutical company.

    And there is an International standard that defines a minimum set of requirements. This standard is known as Good Manufacturing Process.

    You must understand that even if EVERY SINGLE product out of BD's labs is just as good as that from a legitimate pharmaceutical company, they have no way to demonstrate such. What scrutiny are they subject to? None. Nobody is watching their manufacturing process, nobody is checking their manufacturing records.
    Are you referring to Britsh Dragon or British Dispensary?? And those International guidlines you know so much about are just that...guidelines, and they differ slightly country to country, and human grade differs from lab to lab.

  26. #26
    rager's Avatar
    rager is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    crashing my boat
    Posts
    742
    Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket


    ever see this one Rager/?
    Ever see this one meal ticket

  27. #27
    mranak is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    484
    Quote Originally Posted by big_C
    Are you referring to Britsh Dragon or British Dispensary?? And those International guidlines you know so much about are just that...guidelines, and they differ slightly country to country, and human grade differs from lab to lab.
    Britsh Dragon.

    The legitimate pharmaceutical companies are at a totally different level than BD. No comparison. BD has no standards to which they are mandated to conform because they are an UG lab. A big one, and a good one though, I'll give them that.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •