Thread: HCG help

TCEL300 is offline Member

HCG help

I know this should be in the PCT section but there is more traffic here and i kinda needed to know quickly? who hear has run HCG along with other supps. for PCT?...can anyone tell me some facts on it? how much to dose..is it a IM shot?....anything is helpful thank you

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    HCG should not be run along side other ancillaries during PCT, it will release so much endogenous Test you will affect your HPTA negatively. You can use it during cycle or at the end before pct while your gear clears your system to return testicular size and function. Typical doses are ranging from 250-500iu ed or 1000 iu eod.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    alot of guys.. me included will run 500iu 2 times per week during the cycle..

normally saturday and sunday.. discontinue use with last injection..

then pct starts 2 weeks later..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

i plan on a 1-10 week test E 1-8 week tren A cycle...would you recommend HCG post cycle?...only hcg?

so i could run it during cycle also??it keeps the boys alive and reg. size correct?

yes.. run it during the cycle.. not during pct..

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

so i should follow it up by proper pct as well correct?..sorry for the questions i have been reading up on it and still am clue less....how long should i wait for pct...because test e. is a long ester and tren a is short?

Quote Originally Posted by TCEL300
    so i should follow it up by proper pct as well correct?..sorry for the questions i have been reading up on it and still am clue less....how long should i wait for pct...because test e. is a long ester and tren a is short?
    Yes, proper PCT to get back to normal test levels. Some do use HCG in the weeks between their last inject and PCT, but not as part of PCT which makes sense to bring the testes back to life and help bring them out of any acquired atrophy. Then proper pct with clomid/nolva and your testes are not as indifferent to the effects of the newly released LRH in your system.

werd

Rules

i appreciate the help guys thank you

hey guys last question is the shot an intermuscular shot?...also what kinda rig would u use to inject?

IM yes, some prefer slin pins, easier to measure the small doses you will be administiring. Me I am lazy, regular old 23g 1" pin. But I should say also, that my first experiment with HCG was faulty at best, and based on old info, I did 4x1cc injects of 2500iu hcg over the course of 1 week. My Balls were HUGE! But I also used a ton of nolva to keep the nips down, not sure I took enough though cause I still have a little gyno and I am sure this is what did me in.
    Last edited by shortie; 09-22-2005 at 01:46 PM.

Thread Information