FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Unhappy Valopharm Test400 quality?

Fellow Iron Brothers,

I bought a bottle of Valopharm Test400 a couple months ago and substituted it for my Tornel Test200 for five weeks. I upped the dosages from 400mg of Tornel to 600mg of Valopharm, assuming they are accurate in there dosing. I know Tornel underdoses but this is for a point. During the time I used the Valopharm Test I felt a loss in strength and stamina in the gym. Even lost 8 pounds. When I recently switched back to Tornel Test I immediately felt better and stronger and have gotten back to where I was. Has anybody else used Valopharm Test or other products? I've heard people say they are good but I'm not so sure. Whats everyone elses view on Valopharm. Is it good or junk. Any help would be appreciated. I need to know if its junk or good because its almost time to buy some more test and I don't have the money to burn on junk.
    Last edited by FRANK WHITE; 05-04-2002 at 05:05 PM.

bump.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    It's supposed to be good stuff, I haven't heard any complaints yet...I wouldn't use any T400 of any kind though because I can do with the extra cc's and without the damn pain...

BIG_JDAWG is offline Associate Member
    i posted an article about the valopharm finagold from testosterone magazine..to sum it up, it pretty much says there is no way that they can get 100mgs of tren into 1cc without boosting the alcohol levels so high that it would deteriorate body tissue. and they also did a test with all 3 of the fina's made by valopharm, and all 3 tested the exact same concentrations of tren in them.. the lowest is suppose to be 33mgs, then 75mgs, then the gold is supposedly a 100mgs. if they do this to their fina, then who knows what they do to their other products

Big J

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by BIG_JDAWG
    i posted an article about the valopharm finagold from testosterone magazine..to sum it up, it pretty much says there is no way that they can get 100mgs of tren into 1cc without boosting the alcohol levels so high that it would deteriorate body tissue. and they also did a test with all 3 of the fina's made by valopharm, and all 3 tested the exact same concentrations of tren in them.. the lowest is suppose to be 33mgs, then 75mgs, then the gold is supposedly a 100mgs. if they do this to their fina, then who knows what they do to their other products

Big J
    That's not true, I've made 150mg/ml fina using one of animals kits and it didn't hurt at all...

gearedup is offline RETIRED VET R.I.P.
    there valopharm fina was supposewd to be underdosed!

And me personal;ly would rather use 600mgs of T50 than T400! 8 times more injection volume but still less pain!

BIG_JDAWG is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by ironfist

That's not true, I've made 150mg/ml fina using one of animals kits and it didn't hurt at all...

bro dont think that this is me stating that you couldnt do it... i just got it from that article..i honestly wouldnt know..i have never made fina. so you are probably right.. it all just seems a little weird to me with valopharm

Thanks Bro's. I'm gonna bump this one more time.

Thread Information