justinmjb is offline New Member

Question test cypionate only questions

Hi there, I am 31 years old. 6 foot and 160lbs. I have lifted weights for quite a few years. I use to be 140 but with training and supplements I have gotten to 160 over the years. I am slim naturally and a hardgainer. I would like to get up to 180 or 185 is all and I'd be happy. I am MOST concerned with safety. With that in mind I intend to now go on T-cypionate only! It's all I have access to and will be the ONLY ONE I AM WILLING TO DO. I am going to first go on a 12 week cycle. Saftey wise I would like to know the max dose per week I can take of it. I have some idea's already and have reseached it but would like some more opinions. ( I read at 400 a week, no health prob reported, but do i need even that much or would that be wastefull, or do I even need that high of a dose to put on 25lbs and is 400a week well within the saftey zone?) Again I want to do this as safetly as possible to be able to put on 25lbs or so is all. Additionally I was wondering after the 12 week cycle how long I should wait until the next cycle ( if u think i'd need another one or two to get 25lbs?) and how long that next cycle should be? ( 8 weeks, or 12?) Or my other idea would be after the 12 week cycle to wait maybe a month is all and then just continue to take Cypionate every other week at a low dose of 100 to 200mg for awhile and if that would keep the bulk on from the 12 week cycle, if indeed one can put on 25lbs in a 12 week cycle of just taking T-Cypionate. Hopefully I am not repeating myself.... But basically I am sure you can see what I am saying... I only intend to take Cypionate.... I want to put on 25lbs... wanting info on the dose I should take and ramp cycle of it for 12weeks. And I want to do it as SAFETLY as possible at a dose where clinical reports on people that had been studied on that dose checked out fine.... and no serious side effects would happen... as in stroke, heart attack, death type stuff... If I loose a couple hairs, or minor stuff that's fine... I just don't wanna collapse and die and I also am not wanting to be a huge bodybuilder, just bigger as I seem to have reached my plateau naturally. Thank you for time and your input. Justin-

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    "no serious side effects would happen... as in stroke, heart attack, death type stuff" - lol...u mean u dont want to die? what a pussy...
    all kidding aside - this is def a good start for you. do a search on it and you'll find all the info you need. and of course - make sure u eat well while on.

Viking_Power is offline Associate Member
    I would suggest 12 weeks at 400-500mg of test cyp. Also you might want to buy some clomids for your pct, which is very important to help keep your gains after your cycle. gl

mranak is offline Associate Member
    As you get bigger, you need more food to grow. At 6' tall, 160 lbs is nothing. Eat lots of food, 300 grams of protein/day, complex carbs, low sugar, and train well. You will be 180 lbs in a year.

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    I'm currently on 500 mg / week test e - 6 weeks in with no noticeable sides except a few pimples and oiler skin. Sometimes get a little sweaty when sleeping. No bloat or water retention to speak of. Gained 14 lbs so far. Train hard, eat well, and you'll do fine. Probably need need 2 cycles to get and keep 25 lbs - but then everybody is different. Research these boards well and you'll find your answers. Check the profiles forum and also make sure you understand proper PCT - it will help you conserve your gains when the cycle is over. Good Luck!

xxterxx is offline Associate Member
    u wont die coz of ur cyp ok... 500mg/week for 12week is ideal

smiler is offline Senior Member
    if you are doing hrt ask the doc for a-dex. keeps estrogen in check. even if your not on hrt i would take .5 mg ed just so you dont grow tits

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Keep researching bro and dont get discouraged if you dont see much results for the first few weeks on test cyp (it takes a while to kick in). Remember to do PCT

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    you obviously have not studied up on steroids that much.

Even if you did, you're still not ready for them. 6 feet tall and only 160lbs???? you're a twig bro. I am 2 inches shorter than you and 50+ lbs heavier and i still feel tiny. I suggest hanging out in the diet forum for a bit.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Bump the test to 500mg/wk, very effective dose that almost no-one complains about. Long ass post bro but I will try to catch it all. Recovery period between cycles time on=time off, this is a good rule of thumb that should be checked up with blood work to see that everything has returned to normal before begining a new cycle. Next, the cycle you do after this will probably be a little different in that it will prolly include deca or eq, both very safe compounds imo, but don't start planning your next until this one is done, you never know you may hate it. But more than likely you will want more and then post some ideas and get it ctitiqued.
    wk 1-12 test cyp 500mg
    wk13-14 Nolva 40 mg/ed
    week 115 begin pct with clomid/nolva or combo.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    you obviously have not studied up on steroids that much.

Even if you did, you're still not ready for them. 6 feet tall and only 160lbs???? you're a twig bro. I am 2 inches shorter than you and 50+ lbs heavier and i still feel tiny. I suggest hanging out in the diet forum for a bit.
    Actually I kind of envy him, hardgainers get the best out of steroid with an almost unlimited calorie intake. Ane wolf IMO, if the guy is 31 and it took him years to get from a 6' and 140 to 160 then IMO he is ready. Anyhow, that's just my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Actually I kind of envy him, hardgainers get the best out of steroid with an almost unlimited calorie intake. Ane wolf IMO, if the guy is 31 and it took him years to get from a 6' and 140 to 160 then IMO he is ready. Anyhow, that's just my two cents.
    Tells me that he doesn't know how to eat.

I got a 44 year old man that I work with, so fricking skinny it is unbelievable, it would take an act of congress to put an extra pound on his ass. No different than if I eat just a little too much I get fat quick, some guys can eat tons and stay rail thin. Yeah maybe he could eat better, but I would rather advise him to use gear than some 15 yr old kid who has been in the gym for 2 weeks, seems like that is the rule around here and not the exception.

STRANGE is offline Associate Member
    all of my buddies that have done a first cycle only did like 250mg a week and they got just as big. So for a first cycle if i started all over again thats all i would take why double if ull react well of 250

I got a 44 year old man that I work with, so fricking skinny it is unbelievable, it would take an act of congress to put an extra pound on his ass. No different than if I eat just a little too much I get fat quick, some guys can eat tons and stay rail thin. Yeah maybe he could eat better, but I would rather advise him to use gear than some 15 yr old kid who has been in the gym for 2 weeks, seems like that is the rule around here and not the exception.
    A 15 year old kid has nothing to do with this guy. It has nothing to do with whether or not he should use gear right now.

I've never bought into the argument that no matter how much someone eats, they cannot add mass. Especially 6' and 160 lbs ... I mean damn. Unless this guy has a wasting disease...

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mranak
    Tells me that he doesn't know how to eat.
    tells me you assume too much. i know several guys that never stop eating and are sticks some eat healthy some eat mcds all day and abs golor

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    As you get bigger, you need more food to grow. At 6' tall, 160 lbs is nothing. Eat lots of food, 300 grams of protein/day, complex carbs, low sugar, and train well. You will be 180 lbs in a year.
    this is your answer.. FOOD

the test will help alot, especially your 1st cycle..

1. food
    2. rest
    3. exercuse
    4. supplimentation
    5. steroids
    6. proper pct

in this order..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

A 15 year old kid has nothing to do with this guy. It has nothing to do with whether or not he should use gear right now.

I've never bought into the argument that no matter how much someone eats, they cannot add mass. Especially 6' and 160 lbs ... I mean damn. Unless this guy has a wasting disease...
    I wasn't saying or suggesting that this or you has anything to do with a 15 yr old kid, what I was saying is that it seems like we have a guy here who says he has put his gym time in, sounds like he has done some research and is clearly an adult(providing he is not lying). Yes he could probably eat better, you may be right, I will concede this, but I have had friends in the past who could do all the right things and not hardly put on strength or size, no known illness, just couldn't eat enough to gain. Now maybe eating enough of the right things would do it, maybe. My point was simply that he meets more of the criteria for responsible gear use than 90% of the newb posters on this forum. Anyhow, hope I stated my opinion in a way that doesn't offend, after all it is just an opinion.

I wasn't saying or suggesting that this or you has anything to do with a 15 yr old kid, what I was saying is that it seems like we have a guy here who says he has put his gym time in, sounds like he has done some research and is clearly an adult(providing he is not lying). Yes he could probably eat better, you may be right, I will concede this, but I have had friends in the past who could do all the right things and not hardly put on strength or size, no known illness, just couldn't eat enough to gain. Now maybe eating enough of the right things would do it, maybe. My point was simply that he meets more of the criteria for responsible gear use than 90% of the newb posters on this forum. Anyhow, hope I stated my opinion in a way that doesn't offend, after all it is just an opinion.
    Yeah, that's reasonable.

My thought process is that if I can convince him that his diet can be better, than that's a good thing. I know it helped me.

big&tall is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Keep researching bro and dont get discouraged if you dont see much results for the first few weeks on test cyp (it takes a while to kick in). Remember to do PCT

for shur im in my 5th week and just now geting stronger at the gym but it is worth the wait man damn it is great.

Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    tells me you assume too much. i know several guys that never stop eating and are sticks some eat healthy some eat mcds all day and abs golor
    Eat enough, and you will grow. If those stick-men are taking in 5,000 calories/day (which I very much doubt) then they out'a try 6,000 calories/day.

Only exception to this is maybe people with wasting diseases.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    go with 500mg cyp ew.. youll like the gians and the sides should be mild if any.. good luck.

Thread Information