Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    fanatic is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soldier21
    Yeah we are all addicted and in love. Imagine if you were never able to lay a single finger on gear again because it didnt exsist. What the hell would I be doing with myself????????
    That's something I dont even want to think bro.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    hell, if i couldn't get gear, id be doing exactly what im doing now, and thats totally obsessing over working out and eating right. I can honestly say that i love juicing, and i plan on doing as many cycle as i can afford to buy. Fu_k man, what can i say? i will never be content with what ive got, regardless of how big i get. You are right, we've all got our vices, but if im gonna damage my body, i might as well get results from it. Its a much better feeling when females stare at you than it is to be faded anyway

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soldier21
    Yeah we are all addicted and in love. Imagine if you were never able to lay a single finger on gear again because it didnt exsist. What the hell would I be doing with myself????????
    come on now. what would you be doing with yourself if you couldn't juice?? maybe eating right and taking creatine would suffice. i would hope we aren't all just juice fiends waiting for our next fix. i think it is important not to incorporate juice as being in controll of our lives.........then they'll never legalize it

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    well if i am addicted then i wld rather be addicted to aas then rec drugs that really do nothing to help you better yourself... i don't think i m addicted to gear, but i m addicted to the power to change my appearance for the better... anytime i walk into a room now and notice people looking at my pysique it deffinetly is a rush and it pushes me to keep doing what i am doing... going to the supermarket and having a girl walk up and say.." Hi your in good shape.. is brown rice better for you than white rice?" then helping her pick out a good rice and getting her digits is a stronger addiction then aas is.... i plan on continuing to use gear in a smart and healthy way for as long as i can... i don't have a problem with that...

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    well if i am addicted then i wld rather be addicted to aas then rec drugs that really do nothing to help you better yourself... i don't think i m addicted to gear, but i m addicted to the power to change my appearance for the better... anytime i walk into a room now and notice people looking at my pysique it deffinetly is a rush and it pushes me to keep doing what i am doing... going to the supermarket and having a girl walk up and say.." Hi your in good shape.. is brown rice better for you than white rice?" then helping her pick out a good rice and getting her digits is a stronger addiction then aas is.... i plan on continuing to use gear in a smart and healthy way for as long as i can... i don't have a problem with that...
    I def don't spend enough time in the rice isle...I need to make a note of that.

~Pinnacle~

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    I don't think anyone is really "addicted" since it's not CNS (central nervous system) addictive like nicotine or heroin are. But I know way too many bros who are "dependent" -they don't feel like themselves if they aren't on and if they're off they're just waiting to get back on.

I think part of the dependence comes from lowered test levels -it creates a vicious circle where guys keep cycling even though their levels haven't recovered and it gets harder and harder for them ever to get their natural levels back again, so they want to be on more.

I remember one post recently where he said he used gear any more just to keep his libido up, the muscle mass was secondary. That's dependency to me anyway.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Are we all addicted ..... "YES"

Steroid Man is offline Banned
    For many reasons, anabolic steroids are very PSYCHOLOGICALLY addicting.

This is a FACT.

Infidel is offline Junior Member
    I have my next 2 cycles planned out and i'm not even done with this one yet. I just hope I can stick with the time on/time off. Addicted? maybe

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    What the hell are you babbling about?

~Pinnacle~
    I don't know....I like cakes and pies.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    i am addicted to this thread,,,,,love it

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    i am addicted to this thread,,,,,love it
    So am i !!!!!

thunderin is offline Member
    As 24 years of being a gym rat prove, I am not addicted to AAS. From that dark and musty YMCA where I first trained with my Charles Atlas BB Course in mind to the posh gym where I am lucky enough to train now, I am totally addicted to pumping iron.

Pump 'til you die.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes.

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    The worst thing about anabolic steroids ?
    They work.

If you watch your diet, and get enough rest, and don't smoke or drink, and you work-out intelligently with free weights five days a week...
    nothing happens.

No matter what we'd all like to think about how great our physiques may be, without the drugs, even if we have PERFECT genetics, diet, and access to a gym, we'd MAYBE look like the strong-men you see in old pictures from the Nineteenth Century, if we were lucky.

Like, how many natural guys do you see in your gym who look EXACTLY the same as when you first saw them five years ago? It's like, why even bother with the effort when you could be home watching T.V. ?

However, I'm not saying that I'm some garden variety smoker! Don't treat me like I'm a mere alcoholic, babe! Drugs and alcohol make you act stupid in public, loose your job, destroy your marriage, and wake up with broken teeth after passing out behind the toilet at five o'clock in the morning. STEROIDS, on the other hand, make you the popular object of lust and envy for everyone you know. You can treat people with indifference and they still invite you out and want you around because you have the kind of body that everyone wants to be near. You are respected, if not feared, by guys who would otherwise start shit with you.

Steroids, in my opinion, are addictive, but not like other drugs or booze. You're not giving up a physical craving, you're giving up social prominence, popularity, sexual prowess, admiring glances from strangers on the street, and a sense of power and well being. Even if you could walk away from it, you know that for a relatively small financial investment and a few months time you could get it all back again.

Don't tell me that's not addictive, gentlemen.

BigLittleTim

soldier21 is offline Junior Member
    Very true bro. I totally agreee with you!!!!!!!

Lucifer1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLittleTim
    The worst thing about anabolic steroids ?
    They work.

If you watch your diet, and get enough rest, and don't smoke or drink, and you work-out intelligently with free weights five days a week...
    nothing happens.

No matter what we'd all like to think about how great our physiques may be, without the drugs, even if we have PERFECT genetics, diet, and access to a gym, we'd MAYBE look like the strong-men you see in old pictures from the Nineteenth Century, if we were lucky.

Like, how many natural guys do you see in your gym who look EXACTLY the same as when you first saw them five years ago? It's like, why even bother with the effort when you could be home watching T.V. ?

However, I'm not saying that I'm some garden variety smoker! Don't treat me like I'm a mere alcoholic, babe! Drugs and alcohol make you act stupid in public, loose your job, destroy your marriage, and wake up with broken teeth after passing out behind the toilet at five o'clock in the morning. STEROIDS, on the other hand, make you the popular object of lust and envy for everyone you know. You can treat people with indifference and they still invite you out and want you around because you have the kind of body that everyone wants to be near. You are respected, if not feared, by guys who would otherwise start shit with you.

Steroids, in my opinion, are addictive, but not like other drugs or booze. You're not giving up a physical craving, you're giving up social prominence, popularity, sexual prowess, admiring glances from strangers on the street, and a sense of power and well being. Even if you could walk away from it, you know that for a relatively small financial investment and a few months time you could get it all back again.

Don't tell me that's not addictive, gentlemen.

BigLittleTim
    i agree 100% im not physically addicted but i love the feeling of test and the workouts are great.

yom
    yom is offline Associate Member
    im so addicted ill never come off unless i was forced to .

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    I know that you cant get physically 'addicted' to aas like you can to tabacco etc.
    Does anyone feel though that when you are off cycle you just cant wait to get back on and feel the testosterone pumping around your veins again?
    IMO you just cant beat that feeling of being pumped to the max and full of tes.
    Anyone eles feel the same or is it just me?
    i feel exactly the same mate,theres nothin in the world compared to trainin whilst on!the pumps you get are far superior too the ones you get when your not usin!its a big high!walkin out the gym pumped to fukc with people lookin at you,wat a buzz!thats why people go back on,yes i think its like an addiction of sorts!

AAS is just so superficial and a "me-me" drug. Everybody looks at you with contempt and jealousy. Some of the guys with the stringy tank-tops and flacid bodies in the gym always look at you out of the corner of their eyes. I feel I am hurting other's self image so I got to be more in tune with other people's feelings. They are hard working people that do just enough to survive. They go to the gym so they can tell other people that they work out. They talk to work out buddies for 10 minutes in between sets. Other people that are at the gym to just work out and make gains are labled "stupid roiders". I don't want to hurt anymore feelings.....

F\/ck that! It's all about how I want to feel and my level of health. It ain't about others media driven perception and education on AAS. We know how the shit works and I believe most of us are healthier than the average person (at least American person, that's easy).

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    I feel I am hurting other's self image so I got to be more in tune with other people's feelings.
    WTF?..You gotta be shitting me bro..come on,please tell me you're joking or on clomid..or something..say something please.........

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    WTF?..You gotta be shitting me bro..come on,please tell me you're joking or on clomid..or something..say something please.........

~Pinnacle~
    Maybe I'm more in touch with other people's feelings now? Do you care about me?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information