Tags is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Wierd sickness maby???

Ok so yesterday I wokeup and I felt like complete shit. Everything ached and I had a headache the pains were so bad it hurt to just move... Later on that day things get worse I got a temp of around 101-102 and if you were to touch my skin it would feel like it was boiling but yet I had goosebumps and I felt extremely cold and my teeth were chattering at the same time which doesn't make sence...

Went to bed early last nite and I woke up at least 5 different times each time either extremely cold or extremely hot...

I know this isn't a cold because no coughing or runny nose or any of that crap

And no, I'm not on juice and havn't juiced since early spring...

Got a little better today but not by too much...
    Last edited by Tags; 09-28-2005 at 05:05 PM.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    The flu! It always gives me the best body aches. It is either that or Syphillaids.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    So if you're NOT on juice.Why are you posting this in this forum.This isn't a medical forum full of doctors.
    This is the most rediculous thread I've seen in some time.

~Pinnacle~

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    So if you're NOT on juice.Why are you posting this in this forum.This isn't a medical forum full of doctors.
    This is the most rediculous thread I've seen in some time.

~Pinnacle~
    It's not THE DEVIL if there is an O/T thread once in a while bro. He's just looking for some help. While I DO agree that this isn't a med forum, I would have to say (with no medical background whatsoever) that aches and sickness OFF juice, is nothing more than a bad cold, or maybe even the flu. Unless you ran 5g of drol a day for 10 weeks, I don't think side-effects would still be with you if your last cycle was last spring. Keep warm, despite your temp, drink water and see a doctor.. the usual shit. Good luck man, you'll be fine.

Are you sure Tags isn't the devil?

Hmm, I love these posts, people who just like to post to say wrong forum but don't really help... If you can't help why bother posting??? Also, maby it's because there isn't really a forum for this... Maby the lounge but more people check the steroid forums anyways...

I knew it, look at that avatar, Tags is def the Devil! LOL!

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tags
    Hmm, I love these posts, people who just like to post to say wrong forum but don't really help... If you can't help why bother posting??? Also, maby it's because there isn't really a forum for this... Maby the lounge but more people check the steroid forums anyways...
    Help with what?You're sick,what are we suppose do about it?Write you an on line script?Like you're the first person to ever get a cold.I don't see anyone else posting threads every time they get a sniffle.Girly men make me SICK!!!!!

~Pinnacle~

Great... I'm definately known to be1 who doesn't tell people if I "don't feel good" but this isn't a cold, so stop bitching at me and I think it probably is the flu and I've never had anything like this b4. A cold would be runny nose and coughing and I have neither...

And no I wasn't posting for an rx or something I was just wondering wtf I had because I figured it wasn't a cold... That was all I wanted to know... That or maby sum1 else mite of gone threw the same thing and then I could relate to them, but no... You jump to conclusions that are false... Not to be hostile as I'm not a hostile person... but... If all your going to do is flame me well then just don't even bother posting at all... And I love this board but at the same time I don't because I see people getting flammed all the time rather than people getting help and I find it anoying...

I say this board makes a new rule, only aloud to post if you have a question or an answer or something relative to the topic not rediculous posts just to flame people...
    Last edited by Tags; 09-28-2005 at 06:28 PM.

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tags
    I say this board makes a new rule, only aloud to post if you have a question or an answer or something relative to the topic not rediculous posts just to flame people...
    Amen bro.. anyway, you're cool. I don't think Pinnacle is going to hate you for one O/T post...

Thread Information