Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    BIGSNOR is offline Associate Member

The cops issued a warrant for my arrest after 4 months

hey guys, if you remember i made a post earlier this summer about my bust. heres the link. BUSTED BY COPS....what to do

anyways i guess they did go through with everything and the cops have issued a warrant for my arrest. they have posted my bond at 10000 dollars. for two counts of possession of anabolic steroids . they are prosecuting me for the eq 6 or 7 ml, and my test prop 15ml. So i guess im going to have to turn myself in and bite the bullet. I just dont know how im going to break this to my parents. This is just total bullshit. Anyone got any suggestions. Im going to try and fight it in court because i have talked to numerous people that think i may get off on a technicality and i am going to be one depressed fuck if im on probation for 5 years. lol guess its hgh igf, and insulin only cycles from now on if im on probation. just let me know what you guys think. later

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    That sucks...hope it all works out for you.Good luck.

~Pinnacle~

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    that sucks bro, wish I could help. my only sugestion is to get a good lawyer
    good luck bro

david beads is offline Junior Member
    Im just glad I live in Canada. Good luck Bro

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    I'm with dive kid, a good lawyer may make the difference of time served(if any). Good luck bro

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGSNOR
    hey guys, if you remember i made a post earlier this summer about my bust. heres the link. BUSTED BY COPS....what to do

anyways i guess they did go through with everything and the cops have issued a warrant for my arrest. they have posted my bond at 10000 dollars. for two counts of possession of anabolic steroids. they are prosecuting me for the eq 6 or 7 ml, and my test prop 15ml. So i guess im going to have to turn myself in and bite the bullet. I just dont know how im going to break this to my parents. This is just total bullshit. Anyone got any suggestions. Im going to try and fight it in court because i have talked to numerous people that think i may get off on a technicality and i am going to be one depressed fuck if im on probation for 5 years. lol guess its hgh igf, and insulin only cycles from now on if im on probation. just let me know what you guys think. later

ok, i read over it..

so the dog alerted on your bag?? damn.. what do you know.. a drug dog that can alert on steroids ......... not....

get the point.. illegal search...

game on..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    ok, i read over it..

so the dog alerted on your bag?? damn.. what do you know.. a drug dog that can alert on steroids ......... not....

game on..
    Holy ****!! Good point! He might have a point there! Wow... lol, he might've just saved your ass!

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    Hold on... what the hell would the dog have barked at???? You must've had some weed or something in the car with you? Did you leave anything out, or is that 100% full story?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    naw.. the lawyer will find it.. or should...

if the bag was open and in plain sight.. then you are screwed..

if in the coarse of conducting an investigation, you said.. yea sure, you can search my bag.. then you are screwed..

never.. i mean never allow a search of anything.. even if a dog alerts..
    if they say, ok, we can get a search warrant.. then let them.. while they are waiting.. ask the cop what the false positive is on that dog??

he'll still take your stuff, but probably not do the paperwork..

get the idea..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    that sux.... hopefully your lawyer will be able to get u off... maybe he can go the illegal search route...

ok, i read over it..

so the dog alerted on your bag?? damn.. what do you know.. a drug dog that can alert on steroids......... not....

game on..
    I agree,... A couple of my friends are K9unit and I KNOW for a fact the dogs can not smell AS. SPYWIZARD is right, as I stated before get a good lawyer

yah neither one of us even smoke cigarrettes. never even smoked weed. just pisses me off, i could be doin crack, heroin, be a pothead, rob banks, hurt people and shit but i dont, i lift go home, eat and sleep. yet im the one with a 10grand bond on my hands and anyhone caught with weed or X gets a fuckin slap on the wrist. i didnt even see the dog alert, they just told us he did and made us get out of the car. he did sit down when they looked at my bag. i think it had to have been my tribulus pills or my multivitamins that alerted him.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    In all honesty the point is that they found something. Cops train their dog to react to pretty much anything in hopes of finding something, which they did. so its up to the courts now. Just get yourself a good lawyer and let him do his thing.

yah neither one of us even smoke cigarrettes. never even smoked weed. just pisses me off, i could be doin crack, heroin, be a pothead, rob banks, hurt people and shit but i dont, i lift go home, eat and sleep. yet im the one with a 10grand bond on my hands and anyhone caught with weed or X gets a fuckin slap on the wrist. i didnt even see the dog alert, they just told us he did and made us get out of the car. he did sit down when they looked at my bag. i think it had to have been my tribulus pills or my multivitamins that alerted him.
    Nope, can't be dont think that. Just b/c the dog sat down doesn't mean squat. I can train my dog to sit down everytime it saw a bag, doesnt mean I have any illegal substance in it. Get my point? Like I told you there is no way a dog can sniff out AS. The only thing I could think of right now is if the bag was around anyone that was doing illegal drugs(i.e. marijuana, cocaine, etc, that is detectable by the dog). Oh and btw, 1 dog isnt trained for detecting let's say drugs and bombs. Each dog is trained for a different purpose.

SwoleDave is offline Associate Member
    You guys ever think that your source is selling more than just roids? Alot of dealers sell weed, crack,coke, etc, that dogs CAN and will hit on. And even if it is a false positive, that's enough. What are u gonna do? put the dog on the witness stand?

And cops dont train their dogs to hit on anything as 305guy says...

that sucks bro, but just get the best lawyer like everyone has said, and hope that there is loop-hole he can use to raise doubt.

Alex

Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    Nope, can't be dont think that. Just b/c the dog sat down doesn't mean squat. I can train my dog to sit down everytime it saw a bag, doesnt mean I have any illegal substance in it. Get my point? Like I told you there is no way a dog can sniff out AS. The only thing I could think of right now is if the bag was around anyone that was doing illegal drugs(i.e. marijuana, cocaine, etc, that is detectable by the dog). Oh and btw, 1 dog isnt trained for detecting let's say drugs and bombs. Each dog is trained for a different purpose.

Most PDs have "dual purpose" dogs. cost effective...

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleDave
    Most PDs have "dual purpose" dogs. cost effective...
    True however when that comes into play, there is more chance of the dog commiting an error. @ least where I live each dog has their own "purpose" or training. Some are for just drug detecting, some just bomb detecting, etc.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    next time shoot the cops, you'll probably end up with a clever sentence than roids!

davieric is offline Junior Member
    sorry to hear ur bad luck man, if u were in canada i might b able to give u advice considering i'm trying to get onto the force (don't hate me).

And i have a question.....why is it that pretty much anyone 18+ can go buy a gun and ammunition, but it's illegal for someone to have steroids ? maybe the US should rethink their laws....i don't mean to piss ne one off, it just seems like common sense IMO.

Because of the 2nd amendment.... damn canadians...

J/J on the canada rag...

LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member
    That's horriable. I hope it all turns out OK. Such a bitch to have to deal with this. I mean it's not like to dealing Crack for gosh sakes. My son get's his stuff sent to my office. It probably isn't a good idea, is it? On top of that he uses my credit card to pay for it because the charge acct bill and mailing address need to be the same. I better put an end to that.

Quote Originally Posted by LAW
    That's horriable. I hope it all turns out OK. Such a bitch to have to deal with this. I mean it's not like to dealing Crack for gosh sakes. My son get's his stuff sent to my office. It probably isn't a good idea, is it? On top of that he uses my credit card to pay for it because the charge acct bill and mailing address need to be the same. I better put an end to that.
    Would be a good idea to put an end to it. Sending it to your office might be a bad idea. Not only in the event there's problems(knock on wood there will never be), you will also be probably out of a job, and embarrased.

Quote Originally Posted by LAW
    wow. not a very smart move...

towtheline is offline Junior Member

K-9

I used to live next door to a state trooper who had a dog that could alert on several kinds of illegal drugs. I asked him about AAS, before I ever ran a cycle and he said no way. The problem lies in the fact that you allowed search. He said many times he would tell the perp that his dog alerted and never did and the dipsh*t would allow the search. Bottom line get a great attorny, not a good one and hope for the best. I hope you get out or they settle and you get off. Keep us posted.

TADOLFI is offline Member
    I say you beg the judge for maximum sentence - you'll get your gear free while you're in and you'll come out one BIG mofo!

But seriously, get a good lawyer and write down your story so you do not forget a single detail.
    Good Luck Bro.

bigger is offline Senior Member
    5 fucking years for that little? 7ml eq and 15 ml prop, man! my granny snorts more than that ed, sorry to hear ya bro.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis

anyways i guess they did go through with everything and the cops have issued a warrant for my arrest. they have posted my bond at 10000 dollars. for two counts of possession of anabolic steroids. they are prosecuting me for the eq 6 or 7 ml, and my test prop 15ml. So i guess im going to have to turn myself in and bite the bullet. I just dont know how im going to break this to my parents. This is just total bullshit. Anyone got any suggestions. Im going to try and fight it in court because i have talked to numerous people that think i may get off on a technicality and i am going to be one depressed fuck if im on probation for 5 years. lol guess its hgh igf, and insulin only cycles from now on if im on probation. just let me know what you guys think. later
    4 months and they didnt even give you a summons on the spot when they confiscated the gear? I would try challenging that fact, and the way in which the evidence was collected. Did they confiscate the gear only, or the entire bag? If so, they would have needed to issue you a summons as well as a FULL inventory of everything in your bag. I think you should try to challenge them on those points and the fact that it took 4 months for them to prosecute you without ever giving you a summons on the spot or arresting you. Sounds like they're trying to pull one over on you, if I recall you said you live in a small town, they must be bored or not enough sheeps for them to fuck...

bigger is offline Senior Member
    But seriously, get a good lawyer and write down your story so you do not forget a single detail.
    Good Luck Bro.
    [/QUOTE]

sell your story to hollywood. then you plenty of $$$$ to run HGH 4-life....

5 years probation

cry me a river...

i didnt consent to a search, the only thing i consented to was that they could call a drug dog in to walk around the car. and i didnt even consent to that, the guy that was driving his car did. when they couldnt find anything after they tore the car apart thats when they went for the bags.

Also, if the shit does hit the fan, you'll want to get some letters from some upstanding people in the community as character witness's, to vouch that your a good kid, you dont do things like this often, things to that effect...

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    First get a good lawyer, and talk to them. They will probably advise you to turn yourself in. You'll need $1000 to bond out, make sure someone you know has it since you can't bond yourself out. If you get a lawyer who is familiar with this then you probably will win in court and not do any real time or pay many fines. Either way you are looking at lawyer and court fees. Get to a good lawyer ASAP, you do not want to wait until you are arrested.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    thats a high bail...get a good lawyer..talk to him he knows best your situation...i myself just got out of a similiar scenario..keep your mouth shut get a lawyer...you will be fine

guys seriously freakin out. the other day me and my friend were moving and to make a long story short, cop pulled us over cuz my dumbass friend didnt have a front license plate, cops said the car smelled like weed which was BS cuz neither of us have ever even smoked weed, so they called their drug dog in to sniff out the car, and in my gym bag they found probably 3damn ml of EQ, bottle of clomid, bottle of nolva, liquid clen , liquid cialis, old bottle of ephedra pills, my syringes and shit also. they took my whole bag, wouldnt even give back my mp3 player or protein or gloves or anything. bein real dicks. let us go, said they would have the stuff sent off and tested and would issue a warrant for my arrest when they got the test results back in 6-8 MONTHS!!!!!!

Anyone know what could possibly happen to me, or what i need to do. Im sure talk to a lawyer, but just wanted any tips you all might have.

Also since i bought those research chems online, are they illegal to own. im gonna research my ass off tonight and go talk to a lawyer.

thanks again guys.
    Ok one, if they smelled weed and then they searched the entire vehicle and all its contents, and found NO weed, then the search was bad and anything resulting from it should be thrown out of court, I would focus heavily on that point. The search was initiated under that pretense, have your lawyer rip them apart on the stand. Also, having no front license plate is not probable cause to search a vehicle, which is why he would have needed to say he smelled weed, because probable cause does not protect "hunches." If they confiscate anything on the spot, you need to be issued a summons ON THE SPOT to appear in court, it looks like that wasn't done, another instance of negligence on their part. Next, they need to provide you with a full inventory of the contents of your bag, this is done to prove that they didn’t steal anything from it, if they cannot produce an inventory, then you can actually sue them. I'd say you have a pretty good shot at having this entire case thrown out of court because of the negligence of the officers, any good lawyer should make them look like fumbling idiots on the stand.. Good luck bro!

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    i didnt consent to a search, the only thing i consented to was that they could call a drug dog in to walk around the car. and i didnt even consent to that, the guy that was driving his car did. when they couldnt find anything after they tore the car apart thats when they went for the bags.
    Why are you carrying juice in your bag anyway? Not to be the devil's advocate but I'm just curious.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    ask the cop what the false positive is on that dog??

he'll still take your stuff, but probably not do the paperwork..

get the idea..
    What is a "false positive"?

See how all them details help?!

Now Hollywood, why didn't I think of that?

Doesn't false positive have to do with stats on the dog? Like how many times it has alerted , but nothing was found?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information