Kingstun is offline New Member

Adderall and Steriods?

Im about to start my first cycle of test 400 and deca 300. However, I was diagnosed with attention deficit disorder when I was 7 and now I take adderall everyday. Does anyone know what kind of effects this is going to take on me.

Presidential Muscle is offline Junior Member
    Don't know what kind of affects it has on Cycles, but When you drink on Adderall its the best.......LOL..

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    good question. i was on Ritalin a while back and i cycled while on it and had no problems. but i was doing everything back then so it could of all just canceled itself out in some strange but fictional way. i actually started snorting the ritalin. there was a period where i would of snorted anything. what a loser i was. jeez

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    I thought adderall was anti catabolic......my buds on it hes always lookin lean as well

Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    I thought adderall was anti catabolic......my buds on it hes always lookin lean as well
    yeah Im just kind of worried about what kind of toll it will take on my heart.
    But it can keep you pretty lean

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    how many mg of adderall are you running

20 mg xr

orosco is offline Associate Member
    I use adderal like many to cram. I always juiced during that time period. I can say DO NOT take CLEN when taking adderal. Your heart will flutter feeling like it skips beats. Its also hard on your sleep pattern.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    20mg xr you will be fine ... no problems and no appetite problems

MrExtreme is offline New Member
    Adderal is bad for you. ADHD medicine is no good. You take it and it's not really you if you think about it. I was diagnosed when I was 10 now I'm 25 took everything till i was 17. Now I regret it. I'll probably taller and just different.

amphetamines will keep you small. it's just like COKE. work out hard as shit for 1 week. snort coke on the weekend and you'll lose like 5 lbs.

quit the adderall. You don't need it. try to concentrate without it.

and if you can't stop taking it or don't want to it means your Addicted.

my friend can pop pills of adderall and sit in front of a computer and beat his dick for like 5 hours and not cum. and then pops another one and does this for like the whole day. he had to throw them away.

-good luck

bently is offline Associate Member

ritalin

i took several diff roids years ago while i was taking ritalin and got very little results. i finally came clean and asked my doctor why? he laughed and said well the ritalin is speeding up your met. so your just processing the roids right out too quickly. dont know how true that is and it was along time ago so i dont remember the details of everything he said . but it does make since because i was taking sustenon pretty heavy and in three diff 12 week cycles i only gained maybe 8-10lbs. my friend was taking the same shit same dose we almost weigh the same. we had the same diet and he put on almost 30lbs. so who knows Bently

omni is offline New Member
    I stopped taking adderall and in less than three months I gained 15lbs simply because my appetite came back. I have heard from a buddy that did a few cycles and quit adderall that roids can actually help with concentration.

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by omni
    I stopped taking adderall and in less than three months I gained 15lbs simply because my appetite came back. I have heard from a buddy that did a few cycles and quit adderall that roids can actually help with concentration.

you need find some Adderall forums to spent ur time on.. uve been bumpin old threads about that here and in the AR lounge

lil-SLIM is offline Member
    im a graduate student getting my PHD in psychology aderall is not bad for u at all, at high doses it can cause problems though, as long as you take it regularly u should get used to it and it shouldnt hurt your appetite. I also take it regularly at 10 mg and find that it helps me lift harder and get a better work out, add a couple of extra glasses of water to your diet and youll be fine, drinking on aderall is not recomended bc it will cause increased dehydration although it is a much safer alternative to cocaine/speed/extacy and other amphetamine based drugs

briancb1 is offline Member
    If you take any orals w/ aderall, it will make your back pumps sooo bad. I've also been wondering about using my aderall while on a cycle.
    When I used it w/ superdrol it was absolutly crazy strength and so were my back pumps. When I did a superdrol cycle w/o aderall it was extremely mild compared to what I was used to, and I never had back pumps.
    I really believe it can make you stronger but I'm sure I beat the crap out of my liver/kidneys when I did that.

omni is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by x_moe
    you need find some Adderall forums to spent ur time on.. uve been bumpin old threads about that here and in the AR lounge
    I just happen to know something about the subject. If you're not interested maybe someone else is.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    its a dosage dependant question... it will speed up your metabolism BUT if u eat enough u should be able to gain well on a cycle... how bad is adderall for u .. well thats a question noone can answer yet... really... what are the long term effects (talking about those who have used them since they were a kid and how will they be when they are 60) many stimulants like adderall are linked to many possible bad things BUT used at the dosages prescribed I think its relatively safe... its still a pretty powerful stimlant though... I also wouldnt add clen to that regime.. adderall prolly is anticatabolic also if enough food is consumed..

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    its a dosage dependant question... it will speed up your metabolism BUT if u eat enough u should be able to gain well on a cycle... how bad is adderall for u .. well thats a question noone can answer yet... really... what are the long term effects (talking about those who have used them since they were a kid and how will they be when they are 60) many stimulants like adderall are linked to many possible bad things BUT used at the dosages prescribed I think its relatively safe... its still a pretty powerful stimlant though... I also wouldnt add clen to that regime.. adderall prolly is anticatabolic also if enough food is consumed..

FlashX1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    Excellent point...remember, amphetamines are appettite-suppressants. My first month or so on it, I would "forget" to eat, simply because I was focusing on work and my body was not sending signals that it needed food. So, your body is going to use muscle as energy if there aren't enough calories coming in. However...once you start eating normally again, it won't necessarily reduce the amount of food you eat (at least not in my case). All else being equal, I think adderall has a thermogenic effect, possibly anti-catabolic.

It also dehydrated me. I had to remember to keep a large jug of water in my office and to take to meetings to remember to drink. The benefits of water are obvious, but necessary when taking an amphetamine drug.

Thread Information