Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    tdizzle13 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    good ole oklahoma
    Posts
    9

    Smile i have never taken steroids,

    i guess you could say im new to all of this. i had no idea there are so many types or steroids . I am not sure what i need to look for when starting out. Im 6,0 ft and 146 lbs. I would like some bulk, but i am not positive what all the different types of juice do. I have performed some reasherch, and this Dial up internet is killing me. I still feel in the dark. I am the kind of person who wants to know all of the details of what i am doing. Working out and eating right have been a necesity of my life for the past 5 years, but i cant seem to get that extra weight to set me off in baseball or for that matter..... any aspect of life. I know if i could add that extra 15 to 20 lbs, i could easily convert it to muscle. Does any one have any helpfull imput? I could use any suggestions or comments.

  2. #2
    MuckDog's Avatar
    MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    1,063
    well first of all - welcome to the board tdiz

    2ndly - dial up? come on dude...spend the extra 10 bucks a month for broadband

    3rd - whats your age?

  3. #3
    tdizzle13 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    good ole oklahoma
    Posts
    9
    ya, i know. i need to loose the dial up. but im stuck in a dorm at college, dial up is all i can get for now. i just turned 19 in sept.

  4. #4
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    37,396
    at 19yrs old i wouldnt advice to take aas,,train hard and proper diet and you will make excellent gains naturally with your own levels,, look at your diet to gain more lbs and wouldnt touch gear untill 22- 24yrs,,,use what you have at this stage

  5. #5
    hotstang46's Avatar
    hotstang46 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    61
    a relevent question being your a college student......is there a budget that needs to be considered?

  6. #6
    tdizzle13 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    good ole oklahoma
    Posts
    9
    the budget is around $200 to $350. i set quiet a bit aside. "my college is paid for" so my job is almost all profit despite car insurance and gas "$3.00 per gallon my ass!"

  7. #7
    tdizzle13 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    good ole oklahoma
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    at 19yrs old i wouldnt advice to take aas,,train hard and proper diet and you will make excellent gains naturally with your own levels,, look at your diet to gain more lbs and wouldnt touch gear untill 22- 24yrs,,,use what you have at this stage

    thank you for the advice. I try to use what i have, but i am on the baseball team, and i need the weight before the season. i feel that i wont compete as well as i should. i don't want to loose my schollarship.

  8. #8
    hotstang46's Avatar
    hotstang46 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    61
    sent you an email bro

  9. #9
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    37,396
    Quote Originally Posted by tdizzle13
    thank you for the advice. I try to use what i have, but i am on the baseball team, and i need the weight before the season. i feel that i wont compete as well as i should. i don't want to loose my schollarship.
    use your diet to gain mass,,and not gear at your age,,,,it can be done very easy if you increase your calories and look at your training program

  10. #10
    big&tall's Avatar
    big&tall is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    alabama
    Posts
    264
    dude if you eat right you can gain 30lbs in no time go to the diet formus and look at some diets have fun train hard aas are no going to make you big if you do not have a good foundation which to start with. it is like bilding a house. gook luck.

  11. #11
    MuckDog's Avatar
    MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    1,063
    dude - the best way to gain weight while in college is beers, weed and late night munchies. i know i was able to put on 30 that way

  12. #12
    tdizzle13 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    good ole oklahoma
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    dude - the best way to gain weight while in college is beers, weed and late night munchies. i know i was able to put on 30 that way
    i like your train of thought

  13. #13
    Texsun is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Southeast Texas
    Posts
    84
    Not to be preaching to ya bro, but u should also consider the ramifications if you decide to do aas and end up failing a test. Then your baseball scholarship will go down the drain.

  14. #14
    oldman's Avatar
    oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,607
    Quote Originally Posted by Texsun
    Not to be preaching to ya bro, but u should also consider the ramifications if you decide to do aas and end up failing a test. Then your baseball scholarship will go down the drain.

    That was my exact thought when he said he did not want to lose his scholarship. 30lbs won't mean much if they give you a piss test ans you fail. At 19 you just need to eat, eat and then when you are done go eat some more. It sounds like you are naturally lean so just hit a high calorie yet well balanced diet and you will be able to put on 30lbs easy.


    AAS is not the magic bullet.

    Oldman

  15. #15
    longhorn814's Avatar
    longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    houston, tx
    Posts
    5,334
    UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

    Follow this example very closely for the next few years. Dont waste your money on steroids yet, spend it on food, food, and more food. Steroids arent some miracle drug that you take and poof you big and ripped. It requires a solid foundation, which u dont have, a solid diet, which you dont have, and many years of training experience. Without all of this knowledge, you wont get much out of steroids and will keep even less. Not preaching man, but you sound like another teenage kid just looking for a shortcut, instead of putting in the time and dedication it takes to build quality muscle

  16. #16
    powerliftmike's Avatar
    powerliftmike is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    gates of hell
    Posts
    5,512
    Welcome to the forums. Damn bro, 146 lbs at 6 ft. You shouldn't be looking at AASs anytime soon. You also sound young and shouldn't take AASs until your body matures more. If you need some help with nutrition and training just PM me and I will see what I can do for you. Good luck, I know gaining weight can be very hard.

  17. #17
    SABAGOY is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    92
    Just a thought for you also...Most of the time if people cant gain without steroids (I.E being 150 at 6') then they cant keep it once off.

  18. #18
    CapnZ's Avatar
    CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Ozone Layer
    Posts
    408
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

    Follow this example very closely for the next few years. Dont waste your money on steroids yet, spend it on food, food, and more food. Steroids arent some miracle drug that you take and poof you big and ripped. It requires a solid foundation, which u dont have, a solid diet, which you dont have, and many years of training experience. Without all of this knowledge, you wont get much out of steroids and will keep even less. Not preaching man, but you sound like another teenage kid just looking for a shortcut, instead of putting in the time and dedication it takes to build quality muscle
    Very sound advice - at 19 your body is kicking out more natural test than it ever will. You've got ot make eating a priority - from what you eat to when you eat. As much quality food as you can handle and it sounds like some cheat food wouldn't hurt you either. Even if you feel full - keep eating every 1 - 2 hours. Set your alarm and get up at 2 AM and knock down a weight gainer shake. Get proper rest - train hard and you'll grow, and your body will thank you for not starting AAS too early.

  19. #19
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,737
    Steroids is not what you need, food is.

    Get a good quality weight gainer, high in calories and protein. Also, some Creatine. 2g's before your workout and 3g's after.

    With a diet high in clean calories your weight will shoot up. Make sure your training, rest and diet are in check and you should be able to hit 180-200lbs AS free.

  20. #20
    tdizzle13 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    good ole oklahoma
    Posts
    9
    Thank you guys, i will check in to the links and see what i can do about gaining weigt aas free. You guys are awesome.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •