got test? is offline Member

If your familliar with TESLAC and the way it works on the body, Quick question

Okay, my buddy called me today asking me about his teslac . I am familliar with what it does and such but my, well his question was... Does it have any affect on the body after your done with it as far as crashing, ect?. i wanted to tell him no, but I figured i'd post here and find out for sure.

Thanks in advance guys.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Rather than creating a thread straight away. Why not use the "search feature", or better, look int he steroid profiles forum. There is actually a profile on it.

It raises LH/FSH/Testosterone , whilst lowering estrogen. It very good, but very rare and/or expensive.

First off, I made a post about it because this question has not been asked. I am well aware of what it does and I have plenty of access to it. I actually have some that i have not used it. My buddy simply had a question about what it may do to your body AFTER your off of it.
    I dont need to read the profile about it.
    I am not catching attitude by any means so please dont take it that way. All I am saying is my simple "actually it's probably a complex question" question was Does it have an affect on the body afterwards. If he would need to take anything.
    he's been on for some time now.
    The main reason i posted this is because i have it as well and plan on using it soon. Plus I like learning new things.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    This is taken from the profile:

"It does this by possibly inhibiting the aromatase enzyme in what appears to be both a noncompetitive and an irreversible manner."

The bolds would suggest its similar to an SI (suicidal inhibitor), like Aromasin . Its also an anabolic steroid , similar to Proviron . Although it does not contain all of Proviron's qualities, though some.

Thats just about all I know about it...

I know "goose4" claims to have used it though?

Hey man, I appreciate that, maybe i'll shoot goose a PM.

Thread Information